What items did you sacrifice to Kalysea?

v3hemenc3

Aug 29, 2017
I gave her the Purity Ring (because I'm going full corruption), Galon's Griefmaker, and the Captain's Greatsword, although I did make a hard save before giving the items to Kalysea. What did you all give her?

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
The only 'reward' you get from this character is being dicked by them right? Nah they aren't getting any of my uniques for such a nonsensical trade.
Also that name is far too close to Kasyrra for comfort.

Dec 9, 2018
The only 'reward' you get from this character is being dicked by them right? Nah they aren't getting any of my uniques for such a nonsensical trade.
Also that name is far too close to Kasyrra for comfort.
I will point out that the quest is not finished yet, so we likely don't have the full reward yet. I decided to give her the blade staff, (because fuck Tollus, and not the fun way), and the winged sabatons. I want to give her the dream plate as well, but I can't for whatever reason.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Erkya's sword. Purity ring and don't remember what else. I'm hoping our champs will get dicked by her once further content is added.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Whatever I had on hand for testing purposes (IIRC Sanctified Gladius, Spiraled Blade and Captain's Greatsword) but I'm not saving that progress until I know what the end result is. Assuming it's worth it and not just a sexy bad end I'll specifically pick items I don't think I'll use for whichever Champs I do it with and supplement their inventory with Vitruvius' special stock if anybody runs out of Uniques before she runs out of Dom to reward us with.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I actually sold a lot of the items I could have used for this, but I ended up giving her the dream rings and the blade staff. She's pretty well written, sadly just not my kind of character - though I'll reserve full judgment for when her content is completed. I reverted to a save before I did her content and just went to her home and said not interested. This keeps it available for when completed but doesn't provide the quest till you answer maybe.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Her content is nice, but not nice enough to warrant throwing away 3 unique items for.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I must admit I just threw whatever shiny things were in my bag at the time at her to see her scenes...

I'll probably put more thought into it once I know where her content goes as I saved before doing her just in case.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Nothing! Said the panda's father (a duck)

My reward for giving away stuff with purple stars, which I hoard like a dragon, is: to get fucked. Even if I were into it, which I'm not, I can always get fucked by pretty much 95% of the remaining characters.

Although the quest is incomplete, so idk.
But if that'll be the only reward ever:
Nah chief, this ain't it.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Funnily enough, shit I would've had no problem giving to her I had actually already gotten rid of to make space in my storage. So yeah, pain.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
None, I like to keep my unique items and I'm not into being dicked in any way, so unless a different way where we won't get dicked is added I'm just gonna avoid her content and if the rewards end up just being sex I'll still avoid her even then.

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
How often does she even show up? I've been to the village dozens of times after finishing the quest line and have yet to have her trigger.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
How often does she even show up? I've been to the village dozens of times after finishing the quest line and have yet to have her trigger.
Exit the Centaur Village and go south to trigger her first event.

Then go to the place I highlighted in the Lake section to enter her house.Harvest_Valley.png