What is your wish list for characters?

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
For me,

Berwyn: Helping him train. Could be neat to help him get better at summoning, as a melee character possibly sparring with the golem, as a magician helping him with the conjuration itself. After possibly a difficult fight where he temporarily loses control of it, he gets a upgraded summon with either a different bust or a recoloring to show his progress. Maybe some more moments where he opens up to you and you can hug him. Also an alternative set, lore wise where he could "work on the fundamentals" but gameplay wise where he focuses on spell damage. His ult would still be useful on companions' summons or your own.

Azyrran: Dates where you learn more about her, possibly also with Liaden. Helping the hive's production issues, helping train the soldiers, and possibly having a zone in the hive where the soldiers "relieve stress". Could also help members of the hive create a stall in the forest where there's consensual eggnancies. Possibly after helping the hive enough, she gains a set where she functions as a general with the ability to summon a soldier.

Arona: Discussions about her leading style, wouldn't really fit the character to force changes but could give more lore on the orcs and herself. Quests to help the tribe with medical supplies and training, maybe leading to being able to go to the tavern and get along with the orc npcs.

Gwyn: Has supposedly already been planned to not be a option, but considering the scope of how much resources you can put into the orphanage, and that also representing your bond with her, it would be cool to have a option at max orphanage level to be able to help her and Gweyr. If you don't want a "power fantasy" then could just have a conversation leading to where Gwyn has a flashback to something in her childhood remembering a fond memory with her mother. Maybe not a early happy ending but a conclusion where you can see that eventually they might make amends, even if it's post game. Feels weird having the option to have so many kids with her then her just kinda telling you to buzz off, she could probably do with some date content, or walking around the orphanage with her, possibly playing with your kids.

Garret: If he leaves during the course of the game, it would be cool to be able to slip him some Wyldsap or another item, and have a bro/lover hug. Might not have a reward but could kinda make you feel like you at least increased his odds of making it home ok. Possibly training with him where he gradually becomes a stronger opponent, just so it feels less like sending him off into the grey unprepared. Especially with some of his combat scenes he seems the type who has good odds of just sprinting into a cannonball otherwise.

Kitsune: Helping them create a brothel, possibly in another region so they don't step on Evergreen's toes, to have a place where they can consensually get energy. Currently seems like they're at too high a risk of getting crusaded, and quite a few seem to not like attacking, so a place possibly with more of a geisha appeal could work. Might interfere too much with the Mallach temple content but seems like a culturally relevant solution, alternatively maybe having a "red light district" in their home. Could also help to have Nakano or Hitoshi able to spar, maybe less so with Hitoshi but considering Nakano's personality, maybe sparring could open room to both improve himself and be able to better protect Kinu, and to be able to earn his respect. He already seems to have undertext where he seems to be less hostile to you in his own way, making him be a bit more of a bro could go a long way to helping him earn more likes from the fanbase, and feeling like you have more of a outcome on your daughter's future. Especially after the attack on the den, maybe you could use that as a opening to train with Nakano, or Hitoshi, to help make yourselves both more capable of helping your families.

Kassyra: With her personality and desires, it could be neat to have a option to "spar" with her, and her holding back (scaled to your level). As a option to learn her powers and to see how you can currently do. To prevent weirdness, possibly as you near max level you would lose the option, with her saying that if you fought at that point one of you could die.

Gweyr: Being able to spar with her, her being able to teach you her abilities as her last student, or a combination of the two.

Feel free to share yours.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I had not thought about it but Kitsunes working in the temple would be interesting you could try to convince Keros to help his people to integrate into these lands and Cait owes you too much to refuse as long as they comply with the rules of Mallach.

Kassyra: She's interested in you being able to match her so it would be logical for her to be a skill trainer like Dragon's Breath even unique abilities that you can't get otherwise.

More healthy content and not so much horny, example having a Bro relationship with Garret turning him into the furry brother you never had, throwing darts, going whores, chasing Catfols the normal.

More hot gods who commercial with your soul especially Lumia ...

Possibility of exchanging unique items with Kohaku for example if we give she a Sanctified Gladius or hornet ring we can choose from your special catalog like Swift Sword without having to wait for her random event to jump.

Orgy between Kiyoko, Kohaku, Miko and Rindo and fucking in front of Nakano while he gives you a furious look.
"Hey boy samurai! It seems that the women of your folk adore barbarians cocks"

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Loved the last one... I would gladly rub it in his face.

Evelyn - I would love more domme content, maybe involving Brienne or even Kiyoko.. she does love cock.

Mare mama (sorry can't remember her name) - more sexaul content, I love her character.. maybe she could be dominant.

Hashat - maybe a bad/good end where she takes the female/herm elf champs as her wife.. or not even an end but still offers it. Or a threesome with Ryn.

Gweyr - an option to spar with her would be cool.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Kiyoko.. she does love cock.
Sorry if this hurts, but Kiyo (I call her that for short I feel like I butcher all of their names anyway) she is only after the Champion's dick if they have one.

Azzy she would be great for a scene with Evelyn.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
she does love cock.
She loves the champs, like alot, like by the gods its like a drug to her.

Also why people thinkin Kitsune are prostitutes, sex is just the more favorable way to feed to keep to the law of equivalent exchange. Like I am pretty sure you can feed them via touching fluffy tail so.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Sorry if this hurts, but Kiyo (I call her that for short I feel like I butcher all of their names anyway) she is only after the Champion's dick if they have one.
I’m pretty sure that Emily Smith was fully aware of that. I think that she was just commenting on the possibility of a threesome between Evelyn and Kiyoko being viable since the latter is so damn cock-hungry.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
True she is, but you also gotta realize Evelyn is probably like a lot of normal people and see kitsune as vampires and are to be avoided. So its less cock hungry fox and more a human fearing a fox.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Loved the last one... I would gladly rub it in his face.
Days later Nanako gives you a painted picture of him, in which Kinu appears naked style the titanic movie version so in logical response you spend the following days trying to fuck his grandmother

Komari "For the last time champion .. NO! Give me just one reason to participate in this children's game"

Champ "hem ... this ... revenge sex ... is that great?" awkward silence

Rumbling stirs in the room appearing Keros "Then Champion I see that you are interested in my priest that would seem like a deal and I would only ask for something not as important as your soul"

Komari "My ... my lord are you serious!"

Keros "shhh! shut up little girl this is a bargain"

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
My wishlists for characters would be too long so for now I'm gonna say mating press and full nelson scenes for all characters

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Days later Nanako gives you a painted picture of him, in which Kinu appears naked style the titanic movie version so in logical response you spend the following days trying to fuck his grandmother

Komari "For the last time champion .. NO! Give me just one reason to participate in this children's game"

Champ "hem ... this ... revenge sex ... is that great?" awkward silence

Rumbling stirs in the room appearing Keros "Then Champion I see that you are interested in my priest that would seem like a deal and I would only ask for something not as important as your soul"

Komari "My ... my lord are you serious!"

Keros "shhh! shut up little girl this is a bargain"
Yes, now that's my wish for Komari.. to become sexable.. truly run salt in Nanako's wounded pride.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I think Wsan has something planned for Komari. But it is a long way down in priority.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Probably nothing lewd, dont know why y'all wanna fuck the 260+ year old fox, there is a perfectly good fox wife right there.

Lone Wolf115

Because it's a power play against Nakano. And she doesn't look a day over a hundred.
I should reiterate, why not fuck the perfectly adorable 270+ year old fox wife.
And her job is stressful and why not do one of the best stress relievers of all time. Maybe she's got a sexual secret or trick that Miko and Mai don't know.

Floof Champ: Komari do you have any real personal time?
Komari: Well my lord I do have a few hobbies
Floof Champ: I'm just gonna be blunt: your job is a stressful one, so do you want to fuck.
Komari: What about Kiyoko?
Kiyoko: It was my idea.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
In no particular order:

Evelyn: More domme content in general and more stuff wtih Ryn. I have a soft spot for characters that are sweet with Ryn.

Hashat: More scenes in general. I like her elf kink and she's quite sweet in a fuck you into the ground kind of way. I wouldn't mind a good/bad end with her.

Kasyyra: More scenes with her in disguise/her less "muhahah I'm the big bad" side with companions. I liked the temple scene where the champ and Cait can tend to her.

Ryn: More dates, I want to spoil her. Smut wise, I'd also like more scenes where she takes charge because she's a cutie =) ...and my champ is a subby puddle for 90% of people and wants to serve her Queen

Non-companion characers in general: More repeatable scenes that take into account that you've done them repeatedly. For example Orlaith's scenes or how Evergreen's scenes/dialogue change if you worship her a lot.

And completely shamelessly, I want more scenes/characters calling my champ a good girl because I totally don't have a praise kink a mile high and my champ saving the world is definitely not motivated at all by being praised by the numerous dommy characters.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since I haven't given my thoughts yet, a few off the top of my head:

Cait: I dunno if there are any plans to allow the Champ to marry Cait but she's just so sweet and bubbly that I just want to put a ring on her finger with at least one Champ and have a post-game 'and they had lots of disgustingly adorable kitty-babies ever after' ending. Full Mallachite wedding rites optional, but a couple of my Champs would be totally down with that.

Ryn: Ehh, pretty much everything's already been said. I mean, obviously I want to see that cage off her so she can finally be free of everything Alissa did but we know that's coming (eventually), likewise that additional gear set that Moira's already drawn sweet art for. Oh, and can't forget sweet love confessions and wedding content, which I'm sure I'm going to melt and die whenever I see it. xD

Atugia: Just... more content. I know some stuff is coming down the pipe but I can't wait for more opportunities to just talk with her about her past.

Azzy: More vignettes with her and Lia, those two are just too adorable together.

Elthara/Hethia: Seriously you two, just get a room already...

Rune: More headpats, all the headpats! Maybe bring some friends to visit her so they can get headpats too, for an extra fee.

Evelyn: More domme content in general and more stuff wtih Ryn. I have a soft spot for characters that are sweet with Ryn.
Wsan has a long list of ideas for future Evelyn content, including at least one other idea for a threesome with Ryn, though that one's planned for Champs with penises only, if it gets written as he conceived it then. Definitely agree that NPCs that are sweet with Ryn are great. And I really liked the Evelyn/Ryn threesome that Wsan recently finished.

There's definitely gonna be a lot of 'go back to older content and see what changes' once that cage comes off because I'm sure most of that content has been future-proofed to some extent.
Hashat: More scenes in general. I like her elf kink and she's quite sweet in a fuck you into the ground kind of way. I wouldn't mind a good/bad end with her.
I've joked in the past that Hashat could make a great surrogate for vagina-less Champs who want children with Ryn (though it seems Elthara will probably fill that role) on the basis of 'Carry Ryn's child(ren) this once and we'll get you more elf pussy than you know what to do with'. Maybe recruit her to the Wayfort for that purpose, where there are already plenty of elves hanging out if you accept the vassalage offer.
Ryn: More dates, I want to spoil her. Smut wise, I'd also like more scenes where she takes charge because she's a cutie =) ...and my champ is a subby puddle for 90% of people and wants to serve her Queen
Ahem, all of this. xD
And completely shamelessly, I want more scenes/characters calling my champ a good girl because I totally don't have a praise kink a mile high and my champ saving the world is definitely not motivated at all by being praised by the numerous dommy characters.
There's definitely a lot of 'good girl' coming out of Domme!Rina's content so far, if you're into that. xD

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well

Arona-A right for full child custody when it comes to children I had with Arona, or more precisely, the one that I birthed. Arona obviously does not appreciate you or the children , and being brought up by an orc tribe is not best environment for developing youth. Besides she can always find another guy to knock her up if she likes it so much.

Brint- corrupting him into a Minotaur from CoC. A mindless beast whosr only purpose is to fuck. Would be fun.

Evelyn- When we become able to dominant Evelyn, we can keep her dick. Would be a shame if only way for us to dom her is for her to lose it.

Cait- Maybe a scene where we get to finger her ass if we lack a dick? Like, that is supposed to represent how she fully trusts us, but a good portion of the playerbase would miss out on it sincr they lack the necessary equipment.

Mallach- I know that he said that he is not interacting with us anymore but , like, can he do the opposite of that and spoil us more? To give me the reason to build the temple if nothing else.

Mercs- A way to disband them without being considered evil. They are terrible group of people that are just bunch of payed hooligans.

There are more but this is what comes to mind.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Cait- Maybe a scene where we get to finger her ass if we lack a dick? Like, that is supposed to represent how she fully trusts us, but a good portion of the playerbase would miss out on it sincr they lack the necessary equipment.

So much this. Honestly, I got the Magic strapon to check Kiyoko content but was surprised by that scene with Cait, it def is a very important one to deepen the relationship and trust with her in my opinion, maybe the most important so far. I mean, we could even use a dildo, right?

For Kasyrra: Having a way to get the redemption quest without the need of Mallach temple. I got the quest and learned that the only way so far to trigger it is by building the temple (at least is what I found on Wiki), and the scene with Kas when talking to her while getting the redemption quest simply became my favorite scene in the whole game. I just made a save to keep reading it over and over. But not everyone may want to build the temple, I myself was very conflicted. And would like to not miss such an important quest if deciding not to build the temple.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I find it funny that most peoples incentive to build the Cat temple is to interact with Kas. You know, the person that is in direct opposition to it.

But I can not blame them since I do wish we had better characters inside of it.
Imad is a boring wet blanket, his sister ,while more interesting, has no content and Salwah is good. More professional shrewd ho is fun.
The biggest failures are the 2 commissioned NPC (characters based on peoples/fans/players OCs). Rune, who is a lesser version of Cait that is there to simp for our male companions and Cait. And Darius, an out of place mess that is there just so that he could fuck one of the cat harem girls while having stupid sexual preferences.

I just want something good.