What is overburdened?

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Was looking at the Patrician Mask on the wiki and it says it prevents overburdened but no idea what that is and it doesn't show up anywhere else.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I think overburdened is typically acquired by your pregnancy. As it advances, it affects your abilities (in some manner) detrimentally.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_093058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_093058_Chrome.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 63

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can start by editing it. No matter how small an edit is, all wikis benefit from them.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
You can start by editing it. No matter how small an edit is, all wikis benefit from them.
Yeah but I am not qualified. Every time I have tried to edit a wiki people are super elitist and toxic about it. Tried to fix the wiki for Tear Ring Saga before (basically a spiritual successor to Fire Emblem on the PS1 made by Kaga that is Japanese only and almost nobody has played) and it was basically impossible for me to correct the incorrect stuff. Also even assuming they would gladly accept my help I also just do not know the game enough to edit the wiki right now.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
unironically you can

Well I looked at it and lowest tier is 5 bucks and I just can't swing that right now. I just had to cancel most of my subscriptions. Would have done 2 though even for no benefits. Saw they have Ko Fi too whatever that is so gave them a couple bucks.

Last edited:

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
I've had my fair share of idiots on Wikipedia and several wiki farms myself, but I don't think you'd have any issues here.

If you have something to add or correct, you are.

You don't even need that. Wikignomes and wikifairies are always needed.
I am definitely more of a Wikignome I guess. On the Tear Ring Saga thing the main thing I tried to correct were the English names for characters and abilities. Stuff like that. As most of the wikis use the terrible translations from decades ago rather than from the translation everyone plays today.