what happened to the "previous page" button?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
sometimes i want to reread scenes before they end, especially if its extra spicy or a unique scene, but i cannot figure out what happened to it. on a side note, could we add one off scenes to the vr headset? i would love to revisit scenes like the first penny sex event in the shower where you dp her if you have two dicks, or other one off scenes like that.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
It's up at the top of the screen. Hotkeys '[' and ']'.
the undo and redo changes game states, and i dont think it remembers dialogue/sex scenes. there used to be a left and right arrow, i think the default button was 'c' and 'y' and it let you go back to the previous page of dialogue.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you have Experimental Undo on? It's essentially an upgraded version.
Have you tried?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Do you have Experimental Undo on? It's essentially an upgraded version.
Have you tried?
i do, and yes, it completely skips sex scenes. so if you get into a dialogue, then eventually leave a dialogue, using the undo sets you to the dialogue trigger page, and then when you get back onto the map, so to speak, that is the next game state. you cannot for example, get into combat, win, do the sex scene, get back onto the map, then rewind a couple pages to reread the sex scene. you have to do the entire combat over again. in the previous version, you could do that. it was essentially a rolling block of pages, like 15 or so, that followed you around.