What fluids do your characters normally produce.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
OK I know the title is awkward I can't figure out how to say it in a concise way and that was the best I could come up with. So basically what are is your favorite male cum female cum and milk type you have your characters produce. This obviously only applies if you character tend to produce that e.g. if you characters don't lactate then you don't need to choose.

I'll start to get the ball rolling. My Steele tend to have Vanea Huntress milk (side note does maiden milk change to huntress milk when you lose your virginity or not) and while not available through in game means Vanea male cum (can we get a Vanea girl cum to complete the set please) though my favorite in game is Hradian Cum as for girl cum either female Hradian Cum which has the same name or honey.

I would create a poll but there is more than 25 obtainable fluids over the 3 categories.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Fluid types are a feature that I feel like I'm missing out on because there are so many different types, but it's hard to beat regular milk / cum / femcum; they're already so nice! Pretty much the only thing I've gone for is Vanae milk too, and also vanilla femcum with Bess.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I usually play non-lactating PCs
for guycum, in order of preference: honey/regular cum/milk
for girlcum: honey or nectar.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I mostly run slimes at this point, and since I like color coordinating fluids and parts, I tend to stick to goo.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't even remember anymore. I'll check when I get access to the pc with save files.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Vanae milk, regular sexual fluids in my first run. Secondary run has chocolate fluids. Tertiary run has vanilla fluids and possibly some vanae milk.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Normal cum for me. Aside that, I guess that the usual...blood, and other bodily stuff.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
What is up with you people why are you all just normal starter fluids your all boring. HMPH grumbles under breath.

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Ugh... does the kind of fluids you produce change anything in TiTs besides descriptions and possible perks like Treated milk?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Ugh... does the kind of fluids you produce change anything in TiTs besides descriptions and possible perks like Treated milk?
Mostly no some can have a effect like Vanea milk allows use of the milk squirt tease ability (normally requiring the treated milk or the megamilk perk) which is classed as a drug type tease meaning it tends to work where normal tease doesn't. other than that its mostly just flavour text and if you sell the fluid it will have its value modified based on that types fluid value e.g. milk is worth 1 while Blueberry yogurt is worth 1.5. (for those wondering you get blueberry yogurt milk from the big green potion TF sold by Liriel on Mryellion)

Reactions: nad destroyer

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Normal cum (male and female, whenever applicable). Technically normal milk too, but I actively avoid anything lactation related, so it might as well not exist.

All of the non-normal stuff is just unsexy for me. Chocolate cum? Ew.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Normal cum (male and female, whenever applicable). Technically normal milk too, but I actively avoid anything lactation related, so it might as well not exist.

All of the non-normal stuff is just unsexy for me. Chocolate cum? Ew.

I do give my male Steele's chocolate cum...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Strawberry Milk and plain old Terran Jizz.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Don't go for milk, I gave my Steele Chocolate cum, then Fruit cum when I remember chocolate is poisonous for puppies. :smuggo:
I both love and hate you in equal measure for that. I am really not sure weather I should hit you with a news paper or give you a cake and a pat on the back. Until I can decide I will go with both.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Join the queue, there's been a line forming to do that since last year.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
What, what? Why, what did he do?
Quoted milks comment from before my message. "I gave my Steele Chocolate cum, then Fruit cum when I remember chocolate is poisonous for puppies." He is talking about the ausar and how dogs can't eat chocolate so yer I don't know whether to congratulate or hurt him for that.