What fluids do your characters normally produce.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Isn't treated milk a perk though from the treatment meaning it can't be lost.
Okay it is a perk, but I could have sworn it had it's own description which you can't get back once you lose it. I've been hesitant to to breed with the Zil because of this. The last time this happened was when my demoness lost her 14 vestigial horns in CoC. I quit playing because of that.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Quoted milks comment from before my message. "I gave my Steele Chocolate cum, then Fruit cum when I remember chocolate is poisonous for puppies." He is talking about the ausar and how dogs can't eat chocolate so yer I don't know whether to congratulate or hurt him for that.
No, wait, sorry, I misread it. From the way I read it, I thought he did something a year ago that posses a shitton of people off.

Yeah, I know, total moron.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Wow so many vanilla sluts with baseline cum flavor for male and female and normal milk... I am undecided as of yet...

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Quoted milks comment from before my message. "I gave my Steele Chocolate cum, then Fruit cum when I remember chocolate is poisonous for puppies." He is talking about the ausar and how dogs can't eat chocolate so yer I don't know whether to congratulate or hurt him for that.
Has it actually been mentioned in-game that chocolate is poisonous to ausar? I'm curious.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Has it actually been mentioned in-game that chocolate is poisonous to ausar? I'm curious.
Not to my knowledge as the Ausar while they act and look like dogs they aren't dogs unlike the Simii which are genetically engineered primates made by humans to colonize ahead of them to make sure its safe. Also we are talking about one of the smartest species in this universe, even if they couldn't eat chocolate they probably have a mod to fix that.

Reactions: herpaderphurr