What do you name Captain Steele?

onerustybucket

Sep 29, 2015
Dunno about you guys, but Elizabeth Steele really rolls off the tongue for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right Thinker

Sep 15, 2015
Reyals  (a play on real steele)

Male humanoid Kind Enginer 

Reya 

Herm tunuki Michivious Smuggler

Blane

Male ausuor hard Merc 

Nex

Aug 28, 2015
I always name my character the same, Glint even if it's a man. 

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I have fun, with my rare male character, naming it Max, or Maximilian, and making him usually do pretty much the opposite of what I think "Uncle Max" would do. he still sticks his dick in everything though. I also feel like Male with female relationships in the game are more in depth then Female with Male relationships, like when you're a female all you want to do is fuck. (Not that I've never saved while playing this on purpose...  >.> <.< ) However, I did resort to violence when taking out the Nyrea Queen. they don't need the tech. 

I'm so lazy when upgrading stats I end up with pretty much 18 in everything but aim. (As mercenary, it's 40) think I'm on the end of Myrellion and it's as far as it's been updated :/

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm so lazy when upgrading stats I end up with pretty much 18 in everything but aim. (As mercenary, it's 40) think I'm on the end of Myrellion and it's as far as it's been updated :/

New Texas gym will take strength, reflexes, and aim up to max, morning Syri will boost intelligence. Dump all points in will

CelestialEmperor

Oct 4, 2015
For pure female playthroughs, I usually go with something like: Lin, Catherine, Moko, Wendy, Sierra, Callie, Kali, etc

For pure male playthroughs, I always go with Joe, after a character from book I enjoyed.

For playthroughs that I change genders, I go with: Xia, Shang, Shou, Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, or Qing.

This goes for both CoC and TiTS.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
For playthroughs that I change genders, I go with: Xia, Shang, Shou, Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, or Qing.

This goes for both CoC and TiTS.

You named your herm/trans char's after Chinese dynasties? Huh, never thought of using dynastic names as a first name, mainly cause western dynasties don't always make the best first names. (I.e. Hapsburg, Hohenzollern, Jagiellon, Arpad, Rurikovich, Trastamara, Bourbon, etc.)

CelestialEmperor

Oct 4, 2015
You named your herm/trans char's after Chinese dynasties? Huh, never thought of using dynastic names as a first name, mainly cause western dynasties don't always make the best first names. (I.e. Hapsburg, Hohenzollern, Jagiellon, Arpad, Rurikovich, Trastamara, Bourbon, etc.)

Chinese Dynastic names aren't that bad, some RL people have them as first names aswell. Main reason I use them is because I can't think of any unisex names and that I have always had an interest in Chinese history or basically the history of any East Asian nation.

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015

It's "Habsburg" - "Haps" sounds like "chomp"=P (there are multiple theories about the "Habs" in Habsburg, the most common theories are either hawk [Habicht] or to have [haben] ^^)

But seriously, how about the roman dynasties (Imperial and nobles ^^)? i.e. Julii, Flavii, they are derived from names after all (in form of m. nom. plural tho..)

That reminds me.. Considering that gender-change is hardly a surprise, it would be nice to get the ability to insert 2-4 names at the beginning, one for male, one for female and maybe one for herm and/or neutral.

BefuddledPenguin

Jun 27, 2016
Depends on how I'm role playing. For example I have a save named Brutus who is an aggressive bull-man. I have Serena who I'm planning to make into a dominant nyrea and I also have Ivy, who has green skin and Venae tentacles. 

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Describing my characters in a variety of video games I stick 5 names.

1) Arius.

2) Ahriman.

3) Mhotep.

4) Magnus.

5) Horus.

I play only for male characters, so all the men's names.

*Brofist*  I'm using da names Ahriman and Fulgrim for my CoC characters, and Perturabo for the TiTS. Perturabo Steele sounds powerful: "Iron Within, Iron Without!" 
I thought that no one here would mention Warhammer40k  characters names, not to speak of Warhammer Fantasy.
P.S.  For the third place you chose Captain Mhotep...Why? IMO "Battle for the Abyss" was not only banal, but really boring book without any sense. 

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Dekallis

Dekker

Callis

Callista

Corvina

Corvin

Cynn

Minorous

Majorous

Astralus

Astarte

Fior

Helios

..........I can't remember the rest of the names I've used. but those are most of my main rotation of names.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I named my Steele Victoria because I thought it would be totally within Victor's character to name his daughter after himself to carry on his legendary legacy.

Reactions: ShySquare

Vincent

Jun 26, 2016
The first character I made was named NECRONOMICON, yep, in all caps

Made sex scenes much funnier, imo

Nowdays I stick to more mild names like Vincent, Bjorn, Lilium, Ashe, etc etc etc

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
More often than not, I'll go with my first name or nickname that everyone usually calls me. My second choice would be Raze or Razeluxe.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
I just choose some gender neutral name, so that it sitll makes sense once my character makes the inevitable transformation from male to girl/herm/trap.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I just choose some gender neutral name, so that it sitll makes sense once my character makes the inevitable transformation from male to girl/herm/trap.

Same here. I also tend to try to make the name fit the setting, so something vaguely SciFi sounding for TiTS. Often starting with an X or Z because I'm weird like that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Picking of rival name got momentum too...especialy if PC take the same gender rival so like....Jack Steele meet Jack Steele or Jill Steele meet Jill Steele xD

Almost as funs and been NECRONOMICON Steele :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Himedere Jill doesn't even acknowledge you having the same name, tho. Savin pls fix.

Speaking of Savin did you know he wrote the email where the PC gets a picture of Jill surrounded by bee-girls and calls it gross? I'm getting mixed messages of intent here.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean whrn PC is named Jill too? :p

I know about this email..I jsut always deletaing all possible mails (only those that shall not pass thou deleation due to lack of delete button) staying in my PC mailbox...and I alreeady feel it getting way too crowded :/

Well rivla racting to PC name in case it's exactly the same...thoat could be something for bad idea thread to suggest...or dunno maybe not. Then what about...devs nicknames. Should himedere Jill react to it too? xD

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
*Brofist*  I'm using da names Ahriman and Fulgrim for my CoC characters, and Perturabo for the TiTS. Perturabo Steele sounds powerful: "Iron Within, Iron Without!" 
I thought that no one here would mention Warhammer40k  characters names, not to speak of Warhammer Fantasy.
P.S.  For the third place you chose Captain Mhotep...Why? IMO "Battle for the Abyss" was not only banal, but really boring book without any sense. 

Firstly because  Thousand Sons is my favorite legion.

Secondly, this is the only interesting character in the whole book in my opinion.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I had been playing so much Vindictus at the time that I named my PC Hurk,