What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

TheShepard256

Question: Do any of you guys play non-female bodied Champs?
For me, I suppose that depends on how broadly you define 'female-bodied'. Whenever I don't have a story-related reason to choose otherwise (e.g. gender-locked romances), I prefer to play PCs who appear and identify as feminine as a first priority, with cock-wielding as a second priority. Games like TiTS and CoC2 are the only ones where I can satisfy both simultaneously*, so both my Steele and my Champion of Hawkethorne are chicks with dicks.
*I hear it's also possible in Cyberpunk 2077, but I haven't played it and probably never will.

If we're not restricting ourselves to CoC2 Champs, though, my Champion of Kirkwall is male.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
my main character is male actully
Question: Do any of you guys play non-female bodied Champs?
yes my main save is male. my other three are a trap a futa and a female. my longest running save is a fully masculine male character.

AgentKensington

Jun 11, 2021
In two words - kinda disappointed.
Was hoping for more pc mom content but I guess I'll just wait another year or wait until TiTS is able to be played in browser again

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Not really, no. I have no interest in dick-wielding pc content—especially not anything that involves impregnation. Other than a female pc, I would only ever play a pc that has no genitals whatsoever. A sexless body is my ideal form.
I wonder how many non-binary people find a androgynous neuter an ideal form...

Reactions: Kesil and ShySquare

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So I do have to ask, out of 3 male companions that we have, how would people here rank each of them?

Also, if I remember, magic cocl has its own parser. As in, when you use it in a scene, the game does not just treat it as real dick. More like a strap on. Are there any scenes that are written like that?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No scenes have been written yet that specifically account for it so far as I'm aware, but until ghostlights were added there wasn't much incentive to write for it, the whole point of the future-proofing being that it would let you access penis-locked scenes with minimal fuss while trying to write something ghostlight-specific would go unseen. Now that they are in the game, maybe people will write scenes tailored for it.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
So I do have to ask, out of 3 male companions that we have, how would people here rank each of them?

Also, if I remember, magic cocl has its own parser. As in, when you use it in a scene, the game does not just treat it as real dick. More like a strap on. Are there any scenes that are written like that?
top tier husbando = Brint
eh, he is okay I guess = Quin
who? = the half lupine one whose name I forgot

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
top tier husbando = Brint
eh, he is okay I guess = Quin
who? = the half lupine one whose name I forgot
You are just like me but in opposite. So nothing like me but that's tbe point l.
Top tier husbando: Berwyn
He is not husband material, far from it.. But screw it, he is one of 3 male companions, so I have to be happy with what I got- Quin
Why have a polyamorous/open relationship mino dom husband that fucks everyone else when you can have a monogamous cow wife that really only loves and fucks you? - Brint

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass

1) Brint (actual perfection :allears:)
2) Quin (I like his style but wish that we knew more about him)
3) Berry (cutie but he could use some more development)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
-Brint: nice, useful in battle, not interested in his physique.
-Quin: less nice, somewhat useful in battle, physique is acceptable for my tastes (albeit with a large knob).
-Berwyn: not nice, relatively useful in battle, not interested in his physique.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
1. Berwyn: Some people don't like his personality but I don't really mind it and with him being the only femboy companion he's my pick for 1st spot.
2. Brint: Out of the male companions I like his personality the most but I'm neither into baras nor furries so its always going to be Brienne > Brint for me.
3. Quin: I like his appearance but he seems really sketchy to me. Out of all the companions I like his personality the least.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021

1.Brint: kind, brave and stronger enough . A gentle daddy who can give my pc a wounderful milking
2.Berwyn: a cute puppy he is. it's comfortable to nurse a wimpy kid like him
3.Quin: well, most time i will forger him. Looks like he was just a playboy after he left the cult. spend time with him is not bad, but that's all

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
1.Brint: kind, brave and stronger enough . A gentle daddy who can give my pc a wounderful milking
2.Berwyn: a cute puppy he is. it's comfortable to nurse a wimpy kid like him
3.Quin: well, most time i will forger him. Looks like he was just a playboy after he left the cult. spend time with him is not bad, but that's all
I don't think Berry is a kid.. he just acts like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum. The sooner we can change him into her.. the better.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Well for me it goes.
Brint: Cool guy who you can talk about well anything with.
Berry: If he could just have a chat with out having to deal with his overactive libido, you could talk about all forms of magic with him.
Quin: Like Brint says not to take him seriously when he is being brooding or anything else. He's not my kind of guy.
Just Friends with them.

Now what about female companions or was that covered? Not a actual ranking just thoughts.
Cait: Top tier friend, among other things.
Azyrran: She is the type of person like Cait that I'd confide in but the stinger would just make me just sit across from her at all times, it is just fuck venom but the actual stinger needle or whatever just unsettling to me she is aware of it but it's just something I'm not comfortable around. I just have to be in front of her.
Atugia: She's a nice woman bet she's got a few stories of her own.
Brienne: Big tall Amazonian Cowgirl so long as I'm on top we are good. She would be nice to talk to as well.
Kiyoko: I just love everything about her so there and the kits to.
The best for last: Etheryn: She is a great person that will grow and become an amazing Queen.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I don't think Berry is a kid.. he just acts like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum. The sooner we can change him into her.. the better.
Berwyn is quite young (tho of legal age, obv) and has been consistently subjected to low key abuse from his mentor for some time. That doesn't excuse all of his brattiness, but still worth keeping in mind. Plus he is very, very cute when he is chill. So if Wynn will lose all of the brattiness, the shift will be jarring, not to mention an even bigger deviation from the original author's plans than the whole gender swapping affair.