We have a way to toggle bimbo interactions with the bimbo symbiote hat accessory thingy kiro can give us. Why not a Brute version too?
Boy do I have some news for you.non level up perks
cool beans!Boy do I have some news for you.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17LCnAP_qmGupTsyy5syR9oAUyX1WUnpMLnKj6MIKUzk/edit?usp=sharing
Updates to the tail genital masturbation scenes. Don't know if these been touched in forever, but honestly both scenes were created for parasitic tail genitals and are honestly really outdated and need a touch up. The pussy tail scenes were changed to only be for parasite too. The penis tails should be updated and made for parasite only. And then nonparasitic versions of the scenes should be added. Feel like half the fun of having them is to use it on your own character.
I'm pretty sure it was disabled for nonparasitic vagina genitails. I specifically remember Fen disabling that. Penis genitails work still yes for both parasitic and nonparasitic, but the scene really needs editing.We can use nonparasitic tails of both kinds just fine for masturbation. And frankly even newer scenes accounting for nonparasitic ones still play them as kind of having minds of their own so it might be intentional, but don't quote me on that. Only real difference is that parasitic ones can impregnate/be impregnanted while nonparasitic can't.
I'm pretty sure it was disabled for nonparasitic vagina genitails. I specifically remember Fen disabling that. Penis genitails work still yes for both parasitic and nonparasitic, but the scene really needs editing.
It might be the Zaika tail, it might count as parasitic. I don't remember specifically since it's been a while but there is another way to get a vaginal genitail or deparasitize the cunt snake. But it disables the scene in that instance. It was something that happened a few years ago I think. I just remember being bummed about it, it was before the Zaika tail was added to the game.I tested both a Zaika tail (that has both cunt and cock genitails) and saveedited in a cunttail on my dicksprouted behemoth tail, and both let me still tailfuck and taillingus, so not sure what you mean unless nonparasitic cunttail by itself prevents the scenes? I know I can't tailfuck myself if my dicks won't fit though (Condensol or EasyFit fixes that).