What Content Would You Like Added?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
A Adjatha portrait of Kaede. I've been waiting a long time to expect a portait of her with that artist but am surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: Gabranth and Bast

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
It would be a dick move, but what if you seduced Kattom into breaking his vows so you could recruit him? To my immediate recolection, You can recruit Anno, Syri, Paige, and Sam. Four Asuar babes, and currently have Kase, Ramis, and Dizzy. Three Kaithrit, individuals. Kattom could make it an even four.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
The Suit Of Gray Goo Armor's rarity should change to "custom" once Nova learns the first few unique features.

Reactions: Gabranth

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Just like what I mentioned with an Adjatha portrait of Kaede. I would like to see the female Frostwyrm's portrait get updated since the male one got a portrait and it definitely looks newer and better as compared to what the female got. Also, being able to somehow bring Nykke and both the male and female Frostwyrms with you to certain planets so they can see how big the universe is. Or if it's not possible with the Frostwyrms, at least be able to bring Nykke with you either as a Crew Member or with a "expedition" option like with Azra.

bootyboi4u!

Aug 20, 2024
Balls pregnancy, such slimes, tentacles, slugs, worms, ect. They could be considered parasites and act as permanent things, unless removed by a medical professional. It'd honestly be a bit more interesting with parasites impregnating one's testicals, or even going inside your own sack to make it their home.

Holneer

Mar 21, 2022
Ukraine
A fist weapon that has it's damage scale with physique, say Physique*0.66 and it gains a "Stun Chance" tag past 80/90% physique or a high flat number.

Just a bonk fist weapon for the Mercenary would be really appreciated, especially since pretty much every other "Fist" weapon is actually just a claw.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
It would be cool to send Tainted Rusher to rehab, mandatory one. Let's say somewhere on our ship, in specially upgraded medbay, under Tika's keen eye of course.
I really want to cast the "I can fix her" spell upon that ass!

Also, really want to "fix" Siobhan, poor thing.
Unlikely to happen: the authors have stated that they won't write content that de-sexifies a character, e.g. no de-bimbo-ification. They say there's just not enough people with enough money supporting that.

It's a shame: I suspect there actually IS enough money out there, it's just spread thinly among a large number of people rather than being densely clumped into a smaller number of people with more exotic tastes. It's a shame there's no way to set up a way where a larger number of people could donate a small amount of money per person to say e.g. "Finish the upper deck of Zheng-shi" or "Finish Bianca", and when that amount crosses whatever threshold value it takes for it to make sense for FenCo to act, it would happen.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Unlikely to happen: the authors have stated that they won't write content that de-sexifies a character, e.g. no de-bimbo-ification.
Ah, yes.
Good ol' "I wish for X - X is NEVER!tm gonna happen kiddo!" situation. Damn it, I love this place. Ha-ha... ha-ha... ha... :negativeman:

Atouldh, I was thinking that for Siobhan was planned a expansion that described how she got to this life and had the opportunity to get her out of this hell hole, to help her start a somewhat normal life again, with a clear head.
But it looks like that's not going to happen.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Ah, yes.
Good ol' "I wish for X - X is NEVER!tm gonna happen kiddo!" situation. Damn it, I love this place. Ha-ha... ha-ha... ha... :negativeman:

Atouldh, I was thinking that for Siobhan was planned a expansion that described how she got to this life and had the opportunity to get her out of this hell hole, to help her start a somewhat normal life again, with a clear head.
But it looks like that's not going to happen.
When did nonesuch say that?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
When did nonesuch say that?
Yeah, but that was over a year ago or so. Last mention of that, I mean.

Edit:
Or wait, do you mean has Nonesuch himself confirmed that it's not going to happen? No, I haven't seen that myself, but like I said the last mention about it was a long time ago, this expansion are not among his ongoing projects in his thred, plus what Skunkupine posted got me thinking that he may say about the cancellation of expansion somewhere else, the forum is my main source of information about the game anyway. I could be wrong, but let's be honest, this game has a tendency to drop characters and abandon ideas.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Unlikely to happen: the authors have stated that they won't write content that de-sexifies a character, e.g. no de-bimbo-ification. They say there's just not enough people with enough money supporting that.
Fr0sty isn't in the main staff, no? And neither do they take commisions. There isn't any monetary incentive involved, they'll just write it if they want or don't.

Reactions: Jn_Sinnombre

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Siobhan will be getting an expansion pack, in which you can recruit her and fix her... for a certain definition of fixed, anyway.

It is however one of my most ambitious projects yet, including a full quest vs the pirates of Zheng Shi feat. two special guests as well as a couple of unique mechanics and customisation once she has been rescued. I'm about 150 pages deep and 2/3rds done, as an idea. So look forward to that... eventually.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Slave girl at the top floor of Zheng shi.
Former peacekeeper or something.
Ah I remember her. She only interested in Steeles with cocks or so it seems. I wonder if that will stop pure female Steeles recruiting her.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Ah I remember her. She only interested in Steeles with cocks or so it seems. I wonder if that will stop pure female Steeles recruiting her.
She also didn't talk much, only wanted to be used, even hits you to try and get you to be rough with her.

Made me reload and fuck off.
Like:
Dude, I want to help you, let me help you.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
I don't think I've ever met her. Sounds like a massive brat and masochist.
She's just broken.

Of course, it's one of those moments in these games where it goes from:
Haha, silly adventure, with lots of seggs.
To:
Holy shit, some really fucked up things happen/ed to some characters.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’d like scenes to include cock features like spines and knots, especially if you have a horsecock that has bumps, spines, and a knot on one dick

I don’t know if gravin cocks have unique feature though

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
I would like to see more male recruits in the game. I nave no problem with all the females that can be recruited in game. but having more guys to recruit will be nice, as to turning Penny, Shekka, Kiro and Reaha that come to mind filling in that roll of have males on the ship.

anyways. that's what I would like to see in the game.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I would like to see more male recruits in the game. I nave no problem with all the females that can be recruited in game. but having more guys to recruit will be nice, as to turning Penny, Shekka, Kiro and Reaha that come to mind filling in that roll of have males on the ship.

anyways. that's what I would like to see in the game.
Hey leave my Kiro and Reaha alone, you can have the other 2. We need more futas in crew.

Reactions: waterpanther7