What Content Would You Like Added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
It would be nice to edit your own Avatar.
You can. Go to the bust gallery (either click on the gears on the top right your image, or click on the little logo on the bottom right of the image then click on "Bust Image", or click on your image then click on the logo that's now below your larger image and then click on "Bust Image"), and in there click on personalized. That one allows you to edit the values. It doesn't inherit your current avatar's values, but you can customize it however you want.

Mace1980

Jul 16, 2024
You can. Go to the bust gallery (either click on the gears on the top right your image, or click on the little logo on the bottom right of the image then click on "Bust Image", or click on your image then click on the logo that's now below your larger image and then click on "Bust Image"), and in there click on personalized. That one allows you to edit the values. It doesn't inherit your current avatar's values, but you can customize it however you want.
Yes I saw that featuer...
I think i haven't express myself correctly, what I meant by customizing the Avatar is to give it a real looking one insted just a outline!

razor777

May 12, 2017
It would be nice to edit your own Avatar.
A feature that AI generates an image of your PC based on whatever your current appearance blurb says/contains would be HOT.

Sadly most folk here don't have positive opinions about AI in general for that to ever even be considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Excapist

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
AI also uses an immense amount of energy and processing power, on top of usually being based on just stealing images from places without consent to train it. Even if only images made for TiTS were used for the training (which would probably lead to a super inconsistent artstyle with bad anatomy due to a small sample size), I'd rather not cause a lake to dry up just to have an image of an appearance I already have a detailed description of.

Reactions: Phoenix Aureliana

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Given how often people ask to be able to replay a scene, what about this:
"Core Memory"
This feature would be for Steele to reminisce about past events - certain events would show up as "core memories" (a la "Inside Out") and Steele could remember them.
Implementation-wise, this would require a scene that could be a core memory to be able to save all the state variables the scene depends upon (perhaps this could be automated with a tool for developers - scan a scene, identify the parser variables accessed, and generate code to save them). Ideally, as the scene first plays out, the player's choices are also captured, so that on replay the scene is played out exactly as before (to prevent strange events where the player chooses differently and that changes the outcome). Alternatively, "what if" might be allowed, to allow the player to explore paths they didn't take.
Obviously this would require modification of existing scenes, so not every scene would be able to be so saved.

OR, perhaps simpler and easier: allow tagging a scene start so that an automatic save is made at the start of the scene. After the scene, the player may choose to move that save to a file save, to allow the player to replay the scene from that point.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
This might be a good "silly mode" item, or maybe even all the time:
When fighting an machine opponent that is vunerable to electricity, make "Milk Squirt" have a percentage chance to short out the opponent, dealing some amount of damage and possibly stunning for a turn. Possibly ditto for a Bubble Buddy of sufficient size.

Reactions: Kesil

The Question

Jan 6, 2016
I'd like to see content added for player access to the cyberdoll mods featured in the Dahl Cyberdoll End. Right now there's no way to get the "synthetic" cyborg flags. It'd also be interesting to see the two women from that bad end used as some sort of vendor. They could have some opt-in "non-con" transformation scenes, too.

Last edited:

xidius

Nov 30, 2022
selfcest/knockup option if you're a herm with a long enough dong

brestpreg options if you have fuckable nipples? But having taken a look under the hood that might be a big effort (ditto for simply "more than three vaginas"). maybe just a perk that causes breast eggnancies, similar to the oviposition perk.

Reactions: Borkd1

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
A minor thing that grinds my gears is that there's no "bag of silicone" outside of NT and those are limited and don't respawn.

Yeah I cheat and add them in but still.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
  • Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I think Roo's author got roped into doing main quest stuff so that's very down the road. That said I remember reading the crew doc for her and it looked 90% done so I'm hoping it's just waiting on implementation.

Sep 16, 2023
I'd love to see Event Whorizon updated to account for stuff that wasn't in the game when it was first added. Specifically, the dialogue with Anno at the end should change if you've unlocked Dornacest so she doesn't call Demon Syri's flirting gross and so she confirms that she and regular Syri are fucking instead of saying they aren't. As long as you have Syri on your ship at all, the line about Syri being "safe at home" should be changed, since she is not safe at home and is trapped in this dimension with you, and I think Syri should be able to meet Demon Syri if you choose to bring her back with you.

Reactions: Phoenix Aureliana

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
That'd be very annoying, considering she's in the patreon's banner. I know William got pulled to MQ stuff,

1722892880420.jpeg
She will be crew, i saw it in a post-coom clarity (hopium)
I'm looking forward to her and Bianca's crew expansions far more than I'm looking forward to the rest of Phaedra.
I think Phaedra has a notable issue of it being the last planet but considering everything it's more or less essentially barren (I suppose nuclear war does tha to you), outside of the final dungeon there doesn't SEEM to be a lot of civilization shennanigans planned (emphasis on SEEMS and A LOT, i might be and most likely am wrong).

Zheng Shi has a similiar issue, after you are done with the dungeon there's practically nothing to do there (outside of well, Roo, Cherry Hall, and the little preg thing with Teyaal's daughter, and Lorelei) only like 5 NPCs that have some more depth to them and content more or less. (It doesn't help that there was PLANNED content, meeting LDC again and his shock trooper, Bored Jumper content, Maike and Tivf content, among some others)

They might just wrap the game up quickly and not really develop Phaedra and I hope they don't go that route.

Reactions: PudgyElderGod

Goo_Bunny

Jun 20, 2024
I think there should be a buyable transformation item that lets you get bigger pecs that can be used like breasts getting titty fucked. Like, you should be able to have a more ample chest without necessarily needing to use tittyblossom.

Goo_Bunny

Jun 20, 2024
If you've taken all five doses of the GaloMax Pill, you should be able to change your skin, face, and tail as well using the Shift Goo menu. Like changing your fur to scales, or skin to fur, etc.

Jan 28, 2022
A minor thing that grinds my gears is that there's no "bag of silicone" outside of NT and those are limited and don't respawn.

Yeah I cheat and add them in but still.

I'm fairly certain you can get more by fighting Badger's bots (Nym-foe, and I can't remember the other one off the top of my head).

I'd love to see Event Whorizon updated to account for stuff that wasn't in the game when it was first added. Specifically, the dialogue with Anno at the end should change if you've unlocked Dornacest so she doesn't call Demon Syri's flirting gross and so she confirms that she and regular Syri are fucking instead of saying they aren't. As long as you have Syri on your ship at all, the line about Syri being "safe at home" should be changed, since she is not safe at home and is trapped in this dimension with you, and I think Syri should be able to meet Demon Syri if you choose to bring her back with you.

It would be nice to see more Dornacest acknowledgement.

At least it didn't go the way of Myrellion, I don't think I do anything there except for checking on Briha once in a while.

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, since I can never resist an opportunity to say it: it'd be nice to be able to recruit both Briha and Lys to work in the nursery, and maybe get some nice interactions between them.

Fisi, Roo, and Bianca are obvious ones but I'd like some more content with Anzelha. Especially since Myrellion is such a dead planet, it'd be nice to have more involvement there.

"What if Hawkeye from MASH was a hot antgirl and compelling and relatable character?" is never a thought I expected to have, much less have an answer to, but she really does.

• Haha
Reactions: A1teros

Goo_Bunny

Jun 20, 2024
If you have a clit that's at least 3 inches long, I think that you should be able to stroke it like a cock during masturbation. You should also be able to use it like a cock when fucking other NPC's besides the Zil female after beating her in a fight. And maybe if your clitoris is long enough, NPC's could suck it like a cock, and maybe there could be a special autofellatio scene where the player could suck their own clit.

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Just a thought, how about adding "tanning" option to the Beach N' Surf on Tarvos. It seemed a bit underutalized, only being able to meet Stella, and depending on how often you do it, along with what type of clothing (or lack there of) determine what kind of tan lines you'll get, and how deep a tan you get.