What Content Would You Like Added?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
It would be nice to see some of the childbirth scenes updated to take into account Tika - e.g. the Board Jumper's birth scene ; it would be neat if Tika jumped in and said "I got this".

Even funnier would be if Steele has both Tika and Nova - they could each want to "help", with some friendly bickering over who can do it better.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The ability to give Reaha Medical Milkers.

'Submissive' pheromones. Most pheromone perks effectively count for dominance in the new Power Dynamic stat/readout. Especially since they capped effective maximum.

jstr4hire

Jun 9, 2023
What about allowing multi classing? Or, allowing a character to add an additional "class" and work their way through that "class"'s options (with or without stat build points, or allowing the player to reassign a small number per level.

Jun 28, 2024
Sorry for asking this here, but since I'm still figuring out how search things here I decided to ask this here, since it seems like an active thread.
Is taur content worth it? I know that a taur body both adds and blocks some content, but does it add more than it blocks? Thanks for reading and sorry for posting this here.

TheShepard256

Sorry for asking this here, but since I'm still figuring out how search things here I decided to ask this here, since it seems like an active thread.
Is taur content worth it? I know that a taur body both adds and blocks some content, but does it add more than it blocks? Thanks for reading and sorry for posting this here.
I'd say it blocks more than it adds; quite a lot of sex scenes, and even some NPCs entirely, will be blocked, and there are relatively few taur-exclusive scenes. It's the same situation with all other non-bipedal bodies.

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
I'd say it blocks more than it adds; quite a lot of sex scenes, and even some NPCs entirely, will be blocked, and there are relatively few taur-exclusive scenes. It's the same situation with all other non-bipedal bodies.
There's a temporary "solution", maybe, in the form of the hardlight taursuit on somewhere on tarkus. Never tried it myself, but could at least act like the occasional hardlight underwear dildo's for scene access.

Jun 28, 2024
There's a temporary "solution", maybe, in the form of the hardlight taursuit on somewhere on tarkus. Never tried it myself, but could at least act like the occasional hardlight underwear dildo's for scene access.
That would be perfect, but do the sex scenes mention that you're using a Hardlight of do they treat it as an actual taur body?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
The Taur and Naga hardlight basically unlock all the scenes without penalty; so it's the best of all worlds to be a biped and then use the suits.

Now, if they could just have a Man suit (suppresses female attributes) and a Woman suit (supresses male attributes) we'd all be set.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Taur may not have a lot of content and blocks off a lot but the content specifically written for Taur Steeles are brilliant and worth doing at least one playthrough as a Taur. I love the Anyx Taur scene and Haley's treated Taur scene. Imo definitely worth it.

Reactions: Acharehnus

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
No. I play free/public and they both exist for me. Honestly it's fun to play mostly biped and then put on the 'taur suit for the rare NPCs who support/favour 'taur content. (e.g. Aina is soooo much better when I can mount my broodmare like a proper stallion.)

Tsinnah

Jun 21, 2024
Is there a tf item to remove taur body type? Started leithan for the extra family member but don't really know how to remove the legs
TF's (transformatives) are one of the biggest elements of this game and a huge draw for me. I'd explore the wiki a bit looking at perks and TF items or scenes if you don't want to happen accross it. I do it myself. I consider it an art to combine some complex TFs as portions of some overwrite others.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Leg - this is where i would recommend to explore on items/situations to replace your legs.

I would recommend for the sake of Forum etiquette to at least make you own thread with this many questions...