What Content Would You Like Added?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I would rather the steady-state of all characters not be to grow a dick.

I'm going to answer your matching complaint about the Reaha expansion here because it's more appropriate than in Bug Reports. The plans for expanding on Reaha always came with dick-wielding as an expected component. That and switching her to Helia colors were in the original long-gone Treated pitch. What was supposed to be added in that and didn't end up in the final product was a concept for Reaha to have an Aggression meter which would have replaced her existing Confidence meter, which would have made her significantly more brutal and dominating. What I added to the final product that wasn't in the original pitch was the superhuman body heat, which I added in order to finish turning her into not-Helia.

The reasons why most female characters that get expacs go in the direction of giving them dicks mostly center around the majority of the writers and audience being gynophiles, who would often rather see futa/female or futa/futa rather than male/female sex unless they can self-insert as the male. Sometimes not even then. There are still plenty of audience members that don't fit this mold, and they still deserve content, but ultimately the content that inspires people enough to go to the effort of writing it is what gets written. In the case of a character from the early days of the game like Reaha, where an expansion like this doubles her sex content, I understand being frustrated that it goes in a direction that you don't enjoy.

Vavabum

Oct 2, 2021
Something silly, remember the Synthesis ending in Mass Effect 3? How about giving an option to bimbofy the whole galaxy as a bad ending?

Is it incredibly amoral and completely ignores free will on an unprecedented scale? Yes, but my bimbo Steele has rocks for brains so that quandary just goes through one ear, gets bored and dies.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Something silly, remember the Synthesis ending in Mass Effect 3? How about giving an option to bimbofy the whole galaxy as a bad ending?

Is it incredibly amoral and completely ignores free will on an unprecedented scale? Yes, but my bimbo Steele has rocks for brains so that quandary just goes through one ear, gets bored and dies.
The Hand So ending seems right up your alley then.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I wish there was a setting like the "preferred silicone description" that silicone augmented Steeles have for goo too.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
Not going to lie. I would like to see one of the war queens' dodders working at the Landing pad on Mhen'ga. since one of them said that they use to be a mechanic before a wore gone down on Myrellion. giving Mhen'ga's Landing pad a Repairman to fix up your ship and sell you some wares that they have or not. If that's already in the game. then that's super cool!~

Reactions: Phoenix Aureliana

trtrt

Apr 27, 2022
I'd like to see a Leithan or Gryvain crew member. On one hand, I guess that it might kind of seem like just ticking boxes. However I feel like representatives of those species would help round out the cast. One of the bug races would be cool too.

Reactions: WearyQueery

WearyQueery

Aug 27, 2023
Kinda wish there was more silicone to find in game as I didn't take full advantage of Dr Badger's silicone tanks.
Also would like a quick taint reduction function (like the blessings you can get in CoC2 at the Chapel) even if it's for a price, I feel like the Chimera on Uveto could help out with this

Scratch970

Apr 6, 2021
Something small, but I would like to see Tauric PC/NPC's when pregnant, have the feral/animal bellies grow. Like a centaur PC would have the horse belly get bigger and not the human side.

EDIT: Would also like to see bridles and or saddles, perhaps as lewdy items.

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
An event where you walk all your pets/subs together.
That sounds great, but you know what might make it even better? Meet the Rival during this walky! And show them that we still have a spare collar and leash, a special one, just for them. Oh yes, if there is will be option to make Rival our pet after final battle for inheritance I will be soooooooo happy.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Preganant crew busts for Sam would be nice, also an edit to her nude image since she still has the dead eyes from her previous loss one and its kinda offputting.

HScorpioGlobex

Feb 19, 2024
I'd like to be able to start the game as a half-Dzaan Alpha. I'm not 100% clear on how potent the addictive properties would be of a half-dzaan but it would be an interesting mechanic to explore. Admittedly it would be difficult to write addiction content for every character in the game which is probably why it isn't currently in the game but you could start it out with only a few characters (crewmembers) or make addiction only able to happen under certain circumstances or something like that. Not sure how feasible this would be for the game at large but it's an idea that interests me that I've been thinking about for a while.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
There's already Red Myr addiction.

By which I mean, there's already an example of the PC being able to cause others to become addicted, which is already being ignored 99% of the time because it really, really isn't fearible.

chaincat

Mar 30, 2016
I'd like to see more femboy/trap characters, especially crew.

I'd also like to see a slutty femboy Del move to Canadia, without huge bimbo tits. Maybe he can have similar or even identical scenes to bimbo Del, but you only get him if you asked Carver to release him after you already mind broke him anyways?

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
I think I’d like to see more male crew members
I'd like to see more femboy/trap characters, especially crew.

I'd also like to see a slutty femboy Del move to Canadia, without huge bimbo tits. Maybe he can have similar or even identical scenes to bimbo Del, but you only get him if you asked Carver to release him after you already mind broke him anyways?

More femboy/trap content would be very nice indeed! My dream content would be a femboy crew member with variable genital size- with one of the options being absurdly gargantuan.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Myrellion is pretty much dead, so chances are low.
It's certainly not planned, and as far as I can tell, anyone who actually has a track record of finishing projects is busy either writing for newer planets or their own ideas.

slow worm

Oct 29, 2016
I'd like for Utopian Skies to be... sleazier? Darker? Right now it feels like the Obvious Good Choice during the party, instead of all three zaibatsu being bad in different ways.

I don't know, it feels too easy for a nice Steele to just have this easy choice when otherwise Dhaal is this cyberpunk corporate hellscape.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I'd like for Utopian Skies to be... sleazier? Darker? Right now it feels like the Obvious Good Choice during the party, instead of all three zaibatsu being bad in different ways.

I don't know, it feels too easy for a nice Steele to just have this easy choice when otherwise Dhaal is this cyberpunk corporate hellscape.
I usually play good Steele but I normally pick Paragon. Considering a bunch of the crew members you can get and a few NPCs are effectively slaves it’s hard in my mind to have a character like that disagree with some of Paragons views. And with so much turmoil on Dhaal it seems fair to think military action could be a solution to that problem

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I usually play good Steele but I normally pick Paragon. Considering a bunch of the crew members you can get and a few NPCs are effectively slaves it’s hard in my mind to have a character like that disagree with some of Paragons views. And with so much turmoil on Dhaal it seems fair to think military action could be a solution to that problem
Yeah and they're all planetary corporations on Dhaal, which means they all have at least some of their fingers in anti-consumer, union-busting activities. It's really just a question of "Who can provide the best inroads for SteeleTech on the planet?" For now that seems to be Paragon.

As for crew members and slavery, it really depends on how you treat them. You can keep Reaha as your obedient fuckpet, or wean her off her addiction and give her actual clothes to wear. You can treat Sera like crap from end to end, paint her skin pink and rob her of her dick, or once you're done brat-taming her, you can help her re-establish herself as a merchant aboard your ship. Heck, you can let yourself be enslaved by Ardia, if you feel enough affection for her and want to be futadommed. Ultimately, the choice is yours to make.

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
That sounds great, but you know what might make it even better? Meet the Rival during this walky! And show them that we still have a spare collar and leash, a special one, just for them. Oh yes, if there is will be option to make Rival our pet after final battle for inheritance I will be soooooooo happy.

Like the random encounter when walking Sera as punishment you mean? Yes, I can see that working. Actually, I noticed a slight incongruity the other day, (SPOILER AHEAD) I was doing just that, and the aforementioned encounter proceeded even though Jill was supposed to have been shot down and crash landed on Phaedra II. Not an important event clash, but it exists nevertheless. Maybe I will report it, even though it really does not matter.

Dayrador

Jan 25, 2024
- is now automatically accessed at the erotic scenes, that ship inventory? (bubble for Pexiga)

- skipping / auto-battle a space-fight would be nice. but only with a victory at over 1000 shield still available. without using gargets.

- Pussy Designer as an upgrade for the Egg Trainer (opposite to the dong designer)

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Two new yoga options in Paige's menu. The first option includes your crewmates (either of your choosing or all of them) doing yoga with you. The second option involves the PC and Paige making a video of them doing yoga. Both options would have a Normal and Lewd version. Along with more threesome options for Paige that includes, Anno, Syri, Penny and more.

And more "Sleep With" options that involves more than one crewmates. The only ones I can remember that has more than one are the one that includes both Anno and Shekka. Anno and Syri kind of has one but it's not an actual option you can pick.