What Content Would You Like Added?

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
No you're right, there's no way to increase belly size outside of cumulative or pregnancy. It's honestly kinda bs.
Yeah, the best way I've found was honestly just to edit my save file to change the appearance values to what I wanted after finding values that looked good to me on the custom appearance mannequin. Not perfect, but it'll do. I just wish my Steele didn't still have a lumberjack-broad chest and a hentai-thin waist, though I do appreciate the fact that there's any kind of customization to the player character's body shape at all. Unfortunately a rare thing in all areas of gaming.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Given that Shekka is a bit prone to addiction, and that if Steele has an ovipositor Shekka will enjoy being oviposited, it seems logical that if Steele buys the Egg Trainer, one day Steele might walk in on Shekka using it, and perhaps even getting as addicted to it as she can be to Steele's venom. It might even be interesting if Steele eventually has to consider getting rid of the Egg trainer just to prevent Shekka from destroying herself.

Reactions: valkyr42

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
I like the idea of the PC getting injected with something that gives them a baculum or something similar. Like ridges of soft cartilage, that of course gives their dick ridges. After a certain lust thresh-hold that lowers the higher their libido gets the PC pops a raging erection without any control. For those with bigger dicks it would instantly strip off their clothes raising exhibitionist score/rating depending on location, or just make it incredibly obvious they're aroused if they're small enough. At least until they lower it. Low enough willpower while having high enough lust to keep an actual permanent boner will inevitably result in a bad end after a period of time.

Could be forced onto the player by one of the various horny nut jobs molesting them. Hell could be something a slyvern, or slaver does to the PC.

Anyway, food for thought

Last edited:

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
It would be pretty cool to be able to change the color and/or color scheme of the Gray Goo Armor. There are a few transformatives that have different color options, maybe Steele could unlock this customization by giving her one of those?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
It would be pretty cool to be able to change the color and/or color scheme of the Gray Goo Armor. There are a few transformatives that have different color options, maybe Steele could unlock this customization by giving her one of those?
One way would be to have her learn from a Vanae - have the requirement be having her equipped as armor and having quips on. Then after N times of a Vanae using their camouflage ability:
"Oh yeah?! Well two can play at that game (if Vanae maiden)missy(endif)".
You look down and see $GooName is no longer silver-grey, but has now taken on the greens and browns of the forest. You don't have the heart to tell her that Vanae are blind and it won't do any good, but maybe other times?

This would increase evasion. Possibly all the time, possibly as a special ability taking energy or healing ability.

• Love
Reactions: smextreme

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
What about a transformative "Clitorous Incrementus", packaged as a wand, this increases the number of clits a vagina has. No real impact on the gameplay, just modifies the descriptions. I would think it would be pretty low effort.
You could also have "Clitorous Engorgio" - increases size. Again, no real impact on game play, so low effort.

Reactions: Kesil

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
One convenience in battle would be an ability to choose to short out your shields once per battle if you have a Defense System accessory equipped. This would drop your shields to 0, triggering the effect of the accessory for that battle. When you have some of the higher-level shields equipped at the same time as a Bimboleum Defense System, it's difficult to get lust victories over some enemies without spending turn after turn not attacking them, waiting for them to chip down your shields. It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.

EmptyE

Aug 22, 2023
I don't know if someone already mentioned this but I would love to see psionics/cosmic horror content expanded on in greater detail. More encounters along the lines of The Servant and the Seer. Or maybe gain telepathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
OK fuck it. I've said it before in private and less public places but I'm just gonna slap this here because I can't stand to sit and watch as the game that I have followed for years slowly starts to rot and die.

Let's be honest, things have been on a downhill slope for a while now. The last backer update was a single new item and a few bug fixes for fucks sake, and the bug report pile just keeps getting bigger. I've had a report full of pages of typos that's seemingly gone ignored for 3 months.

I think the dev team needs to slam the brakes full for a month or two and chart shit out properly and try and hammer out and/or pin down whatever issues are the cause of all this, be it burnout or a lack of personnel or whatever. Or at the very least tell us straight up if things really are as bad as they appear. Preferably both. Honesty and clarity will keep people on board and invested. Pretending everything is fine and carrying on as such when it clearly isn't won't. Whatever is going on, we'll understand.

Don't let this game go out on a rushed whimper like CoC1 did, and for the love of God don't let it go out like 90% of all triple-a games do these days.

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
or a lack of personnel
There is one (1) full time writer working on this game. Said writer has had a really rough time of it of late and is now suborned to me, working on the Main Story. The next expansion to the main story quest won't be done for a couple more months. That'd be the cause of the massive imbalance between system work and content in every patch.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
OK fuck it. I've said it before in private and less public places but I'm just gonna slap this here because I can't stand to sit and watch as the game that I have followed for years slowly starts to rot and die.

Let's be honest, things have been on a downhill slope for a while now. The last backer update was a single new item and a few bug fixes for fucks sake, and the bug report pile just keeps getting bigger. I've had a report full of pages of typos that's seemingly gone ignored for 3 months.

I think the dev team needs to slam the brakes full for a month or two and chart shit out properly and try and hammer out and/or pin down whatever issues are the cause of all this, be it burnout or a lack of personnel or whatever. Or at the very least tell us straight up if things really are as bad as they appear. Preferably both. Honesty and clarity will keep people on board and invested. Pretending everything is fine and carrying on as such when it clearly isn't won't. Whatever is going on, we'll understand.

Don't let this game go out on a rushed whimper like CoC1 did, and for the love of God don't let it go out like 90% of all triple-a games do these days.
This game died when Fen decided he can no longer write their just doing a weekend at Bernie's.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There is one (1) full time writer working on this game. Said writer has had a really rough time of it of late and is now suborned to me, working on the Main Story. The next expansion to the main story quest won't be done for a couple more months. That'd be the cause of the massive imbalance between system work and content in every patch.
Thank you. That honestly explains a lot.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This game died when Fen decided he can no longer write their just doing a weekend at Bernie's.
Yeah. You aren't wrong. Fen was the glue of this whole thing. Without him... idk man...

I'm not loosing hope just yet though. Lord knows less likely things have happened.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
There is one (1) full time writer working on this game.
So the bottleneck is content creation not coding? If so, then may I suggest using this time to pursue all the minor nits like spelling errors, which should be something that does not require a writer to do.
Also, how do you keep track of issues? Is it just the forum, or do you actually use the bug tracking system of Github to track what is going on?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
So the bottleneck is content creation not coding? If so, then may I suggest using this time to pursue all the minor nits like spelling errors, which should be something that does not require a writer to do.
It seems like Gedan is busy tracking down ever more obscure crashes. DrunkZombie and lowercase_donkey are more selective in what reports they tackle (and are both volunteers, IIRC). DrunkZombie mostly does pregnancy-related stuff or things related to other systems/content he's coded. I don't know how lowercase_donkey selects what he works on. They're also working through the submission backlog.

Gedan has said the crash report pile hasn't been growing, so I hope sometime soon she'll be able to come on the forum.

I'm still waiting on the Drone rework that would also fix Charge Weapon applying to Tam-Wolf/Siegwulfe/Combat Tail.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Folks I know we all want more story, more plot, more content with our favorite characters, more features and it's all now, bug free and without typos, but let's remember that burnout is real and it's a ruthless unforgiving bitch! The team is clearly going through some bad times, but they keep pushing this shit! Even if progress is moving slowly, it's still fucking moving!
Yes there are typos here and there (it's not so bad), and bugs that can be quite annoying (and some are even useful). But bugs that cause a crash are fixed pretty quickly, personally I've only get a crashes a few times in a whole year. A brand new class has been added! Yes, it needs to be tweaked, but it's cool nonetheless!
Adjatha regularly draws something, which means we're in for a new batch of interesting characters and interactions with them!
Things are clearly moving forward for the finale of Steele's story, and I've been waiting a long time for this, we all have! So let's go to take the example from the best boy and wait just a little longer.
scale_1200.jpeg

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Folks I know we all want more story, more plot, more content with our favorite characters, more features and it's all now, bug free and without typos, but let's remember that burnout is real and it's a ruthless unforgiving bitch! The team is clearly going through some bad times, but they keep pushing this shit! Even if progress is moving slowly, it's still fucking moving!
Yes there are typos here and there (it's not so bad), and bugs that can be quite annoying (and some are even useful). But bugs that cause a crash are fixed pretty quickly, personally I've only get a crashes a few times in a whole year. A brand new class has been added! Yes, it needs to be tweaked, but it's cool nonetheless!
Adjatha regularly draws something, which means we're in for a new batch of interesting characters and interactions with them!
Things are clearly moving forward for the finale of Steele's story, and I've been waiting a long time for this, we all have! So let's go to take the example from the best boy and wait just a little longer.
View attachment 32012
I'm trying to stay positive too. And I'm still holding put hope.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't call put bs when we see it.

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I think some more Lane scenes could be nice. Perhaps when you are fully hypnotised and go to use their services, rather than them going through with giving the boon, there is a chance that a scene similar to when they first takes the PC is done. With them using the PC in a mindless state, standing over them and jerking off and coating the player, or rough fucking the player while they are in a full daze.

Also maybe after certain payment milestones they have a scene where they use the money gained to either TF themselves or the player to further dominate them/buys them a collar to show who they belong to.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
It's all the forums.
As somebody who has been doing software engineering professionally for multiple decades, I would advise you to start using a real bug tracking system. IIRC you are using Github to manage your source, so you should have access to a bug tracker there. It makes it a great deal easier when you can track what bugs exist, more easily remove duplicates, look for patterns that indicate underlying issues, etc.
You don't need to make the tracker be publicly writable - indeed, I would strongly counsel against that - but making it publicly readable can go a long way to allay the concerns being shown on this forum. When people can see the bugs going through their lifecycle (triaged from the forum and entered, acknowledged, assigned to an iteration/sprint/whatever trendy term of the week, accepted, work started, work completed, tested, scheduled for release,released, closed) they get a much warmer fuzzy about the way things progress.
And before you say it - no, having a process like that does NOT "slow us down", it actually speeds things up because you don't drop bugs between the cracks, you don't "fix" a bug without testing it (and thus NOT fix it in reality), you start catching common antipatterns that create bugs and avoiding them.

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
Another thing I'd like to see would be a ship gadget that expands storage space. I don't like the idea of having my storage spread across multiple residences, so the alternative is to store it all on my ship. but there's not enough room for that. Alternatively, being able to expand the storage in each residence would suit me fine.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Another thing I'd like to see would be a ship gadget that expands storage space. I don't like the idea of having my storage spread across multiple residences, so the alternative is to store it all on my ship. but there's not enough room for that. Alternatively, being able to expand the storage in each residence would suit me fine.
Use the cheat. Same for crew space.

I'm pretty sure literally everyone uses it lol.

Reactions: smextreme

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Another thing I'd like to see would be a ship gadget that expands storage space.
How about adding a "U-Shove-It" shop on various planets, where Steele can rent space for some amount of credits per week. That way Steele can leave things close to where they might be needed - leave the Minesweeper on Myrellion, leave the Pheremone Lure on Mhen'ga, etc.
They could even give a nod to "Sundog" and have some of the U-Shove-It shops have stuff Victor left behind - that could be anything from useful items to special item mementos ("Your hands shake as you cut the tape on the box - what will you find? As you open the box, you find a collection of panties and pictures. Like father, like (son|daughter)"), or maybe even Silly Mode items ("The lamp appears to be fashioned from the leg of a intimate apparel shop mannequin, complete with old-style silk stockings, a garter belt, and high-heel pump.")
Imagine extending the "decoration" code beyond posters to allow placing THAT somewhere in the ship.
They might even have the occasional sale of an abandoned locker, again with a collection of various humorous items within, that Steele has to bid on. That could even have Steele bidding against existing NPCs ("Dane calls out '40000' and glares at you. 'Look, thanks to your damn cousin, I missed paying the fee. I am NOT going to get cheated out of even more of my stuff by a Steele, damn it!'")

Last edited:

Nidias

Apr 22, 2022
Minor note about the mercs that break your ship and then stay to fix it and have dinner. The introduction of their captain references Brynn in regards to height. I've only encountered them once and I don't see anything in my logs, so I don't recall names of the characters off hand.

But I believe Brynn is the minotaur companion from CoCII and therefore is an odd/inappropriate reference point for TiTS. Also, I'm not very good with names, so, unless the bearman cook/lover on Tavros is also named Brynn, he might be a better reference point within TiTS. Unless Steele has used the CoC module on the broken visor or mindwipe visor, there's no reason that Brynn should be a reference that Steele would make at all.

Edit: Unless the whole encounter is a reference to CoCII. I haven't played far enough through it to know yet

Edit 2: I've been reminded that CoCII is Brint, and Brynn is massive New Texan stud.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
This universe's Brynn is a 12 foot tall New Texan Cowman with a cock as big and long as a dragon tail that you can worship with a bunch of New Texan women. Totally different guy, predates Brint by literal years.

Reactions: Emerald