What Content Would You Like Added?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The grey goo armor can currently gain two heal abilities:
One heals you up to 50 HP using grey goo vials in your inventory, 1/hour, and a 24 hour -2 armor debuff.
The other heals you 50% or 100% of your HP, and costs stored body fluids - which are trivial to get late in the game, making the first option essentially worthless, especially since the first option also requires you to drag stuff around with you, costing you an inventory slot.

There's also the Augment-Weave Armor, which is… honestly, probably broken, because it allows you to recover a level of soreness by simply resting for 5 minutes, which doesn't quite seem right to me, but does set a precedent.

It would be neat if, when the goo armor has both of these heal abilities, the "health for goo vials" would instead (or in addition) heal a level of soreness.
That way, I wouldn't have to carry an Augment-Weave Armor with me wherever I go.

Reactions: smextreme

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
One heals you up to 50 HP using grey goo vials in your inventory, 1/hour, and a 24 hour -2 armor debuff.
The other heals you 50% or 100% of your HP, and costs stored body fluids - which are trivial to get late in the game, making the first option essentially worthless, especially since the first option also requires you to drag stuff around with you, costing you an inventory slot.

There's also the Augment-Weave Armor, which is… honestly, probably broken, because it allows you to recover a level of soreness by simply resting for 5 minutes, which doesn't quite seem right to me, but does set a precedent.

It would be neat if, when the goo armor has both of these heal abilities, the "health for goo vials" would instead (or in addition) heal a level of soreness.
That way, I wouldn't have to carry an Augment-Weave Armor with me wherever I go.
That's what having Pippa onboard is good for, since a massage will remove soreness.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
That's what having Pippa onboard is good for, since a massage will remove soreness.
If I wanted to go back to the ship for it, I'd just sleep. Yeah, it takes more time, but passage of time barely matters in the game, anyway.
Besides, at the moment, Augment-Weave Armor allows you to remove soreness "in the wild" through basic rest, without sleeping or even returning to the ship.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

I do wish there were more upgrades for the Goo armour. The last upgrade was back in Uveto for electrical defence. Been multiple planets since then. Would be good to see more for the evolving armour.

Also, it would be nice to do quest 3 for Saendra. I don't think she has had any content since before Myrellion.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
If Steele manages to impregnate Feruze and gets the fetus shipped to the Nursery, the next time Steele runs into Feruze there should be some mention of that. Did Feruze willingly part with the child? Or, as seems more likely, did Steele's cousin force Feruze to terminate the pregnancy? Did cuz know who the sire was?
I think it would be an interesting story if cuz told Feruze to terminate (all the way terminate), and instead Feruze shipped the kid off to the Nursery on the q-t (shades of Snow White). I could see that really pissing Feruze off - perhaps enough that during the final battle on Phaedra Feruze tells cuz "Take this job and shove it" and "So, Steele, is there a position on your staff for me?" (which would be a comical way to have the final combat just go poof!).

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I think it would be an interesting story if cuz told Feruze to terminate (all the way terminate), and instead Feruze shipped the kid off to the Nursery
This should definitely depend on how your relationship with the cousin is at that point, since they might have mellowed out into a friendly rival at the end of Dhaal. All the way to "Yeah, I'm still planing on winning, but I'll have to hire you afterwards because you're way to competent and it'd be a waste not to."

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
That's a bug, not a function of Augment-Weave.

I'm hoping Gedan finishes squashing the Sentry crash bugs soon, so she can come on and deal with more minor bugs like this one. There's a lot of them.

Last edited:

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
When are we going to see an Adjatha bust for Penny? I remember that there was a few in some of the sex scenes with her in the form of a in-game image instead of a bust. Just wondering if it's something that we'll get to see soon?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Would it be possible to have the Overqueen as a crew member? I kind of liked her and since she's royalty it would be interesting and it sounded like she has some personal problems that sounds like something we might be able to help with I'm guessing. If the devs can't/won't do that then can we at least get a snake crew member? Also hope that Snake Tf come soon since Kineticist got released publicly.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Seconded. And a snek tf. I remember a few people working on some but I think those have been abandoned.
I remember them saying that they weren't gonna add it until they have gotten the psychic mechanic worked out. So now that they have finally added a psychic class, we might see a snake tf soon if it's still a part of their plan.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I remember them saying that they weren't gonna add it until they have gotten the psychic mechanic worked out. So now that they have finally added a psychic class, we might see a snake tf soon if it's still a part of their plan.
Omg yes! Finally!

I'm hoping they add cobra hoods and gorgon hair. Those are so cool.

nebulous_doofus

Jul 8, 2022
I dont know if this has come up in the past or not, apologies in advance if so, but it'd be neat to be able to see the pc's erect member alongside the other variable parts of the manequin protagonist portrait like the breasts, ass and muscles, just to visualize better how different sizes and volumes possibly look, because the mannequin actually helps me alot with making a cohesive character that doesn't look too crazy and I'd like to be able to extend that to the playable character's cock(s).

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Another humble request to add the ability to add 2 extra arms for our character. I want to be a real ant girl..
They specifically added "most people can't handle four arms" to the game's canon because they didn't want a four-armed Steele. Having to account for the number of arms in every scene creates to much baggage.

And that was even before the scope of the game got reduced.

Reactions: Savin

GoonyGuy

Oct 13, 2022
Someone else probably talked about this before, but for the Korgi-Hold mission might be interesting if Steele could instead switch the Milodan allegiance from pyrite to steel and either dissuade them from attacking the hold or attack the hold with the milodan, turning the situation around. Reasoning behind this would be shaky at best, but a massive savicite mine is definitely something steele tech would be interested in, but the company is known not to exploit natives, so its probably a pipe dream, but I figured I would suggest it.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
If they do any additions to Slyverans in general, I would like to see it be possible for Steele to impregnate/be impregnated by a Slavebreaker. Given the existing scene with feeding a Slavebreaker 4 Throbbs and getting railed, and given that it seems unlikely a Slavebreaker would be set up to be sterile on male organs they don't normally possess, why couldn't a fertile Steele get a snake in their boot? And given that rut-fucking a Slavebreaker will kick Steele out of rut, which usually is a sign that the target has been impregnated, why NOT have a knocked up Slavebreaker show up?

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
I dont know if this has come up in the past or not, apologies in advance if so, but it'd be neat to be able to see the pc's erect member alongside the other variable parts of the manequin protagonist portrait like the breasts, ass and muscles, just to visualize better how different sizes and volumes possibly look, because the mannequin actually helps me alot with making a cohesive character that doesn't look too crazy and I'd like to be able to extend that to the playable character's cock(s).
If we're making suggestions for the protagonist mannequin, I'd like to see a more realistic depiction of fat people (and maybe actually having a weight question in the character creator, even if it is about "how filling your meals were" or something). I've managed to create a Steele that I can reasonably easily project onto, with a large stomach and ass, but increasing the shoulders to be broader just makes the character portrait look like a bodybuilder that happens to have a large stomach, not an actual fat person. Not to mention the waist always seems to stay thin no matter what you do.

This might be harder to do, but the text in the game seems to assume large stomachs are temporary results of cumflation or some form of pregnancy rather than, y'know, just being how someone is. Same thing with pectorals-- increasing "breast size" is basically always treated as having a mammary gland rather than just being fat. I doubt either are a conscious choice, but it would be nice to have the game not necessarily jump to conclusions like that.

Reactions: Kesil

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If we're making suggestions for the protagonist mannequin, I'd like to see a more realistic depiction of fat people (and maybe actually having a weight question in the character creator, even if it is about "how filling your meals were" or something). I've managed to create a Steele that I can reasonably easily project onto, with a large stomach and ass, but increasing the shoulders to be broader just makes the character portrait look like a bodybuilder that happens to have a large stomach, not an actual fat person. Not to mention the waist always seems to stay thin no matter what you do.

This might be harder to do, but the text in the game seems to assume large stomachs are temporary results of cumflation or some form of pregnancy rather than, y'know, just being how someone is. Same thing with pectorals-- increasing "breast size" is basically always treated as having a mammary gland rather than just being fat. I doubt either are a conscious choice, but it would be nice to have the game not necessarily jump to conclusions like that.
No you're right, there's no way to increase belly size outside of cumulative or pregnancy. It's honestly kinda bs.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Add the "Icy Veins" perk for the Frostwyrm Ichor Tf. It makes no sense for that Tf to not have that. Edit: Also, add a draconic tf since it seems silly to have some racial scores like the Dragonne to include draconic transformation but not have any dragon tf and the only way I know of how to do that is using the save editor. I thought there was a draconic tf but they were either Gryvain or Frostwyrm. If there are then I don't remember and I don't see anything obvious in the Wiki.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
2. Like Kiro, Steele happenes to be a panty trophy enthusiast it's only appropriate to have a trophy room of your own.
What about having a friendly competition between Kiro and Steele - who can get $NPC's panties first? You'd need to create an NPC for that, as I don't think there's anybody suitable in the game right now, but think of how much fun it could be to have scenes of each character trying to romance NPC to win. And of course the win and lose scenes could be a riot.