What Content Would You Like Added?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
One thing I think would be nice would be at the end of combat and before any sex for Steele to have the option to hit their Codex and/or inventory, to allow things like switching the settings on the SynthWomb, or popping appropriate items like Condensol, Sterilex or Breeder's Bliss.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
One thing I think would be nice would be at the end of combat and before any sex for Steele to have the option to hit their Codex and/or inventory, to allow things like switching the settings on the SynthWomb, or popping appropriate items like Condensol, Sterilex or Breeder's Bliss.
You can open the Inventory before pressing the Victory button. Condensol can be used from there, but it seems that Sterilex and Breeder's Bliss cannot. Maybe they should, but they have a much longer duration than Condensol.

Reactions: valkyr42

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
Just signed up to add my wish for more active opposition to/dismantling of slavery in the game (if not the whole capitalist UGC system-- not going to be achieved by just one person, even the heir to a major corporation, but I'm sure a Steele of the right mindset could find ways to help the work along while out among the stars. Plus, Steele could always make the company a cooperative once they get the big chair).

Most of the ways I've seen of improving the lot in life of "indentured servants" so far seem to be buying their contracts, but aside from that meaning you're giving more money to slavers which they can use to enslave more people, there's not even a way to free slaves once you've bought them (though I haven't seen every piece of content in the game yet, so I might not know about/have missed something). I would much rather have the option to kick some slaver ass, convince them I'll come back if they start up again or kill them so they can't, and then destroy any record of any contracts signed (with the help of the Steele Tech legal team to ensure the contracts stay dead).

Along the same lines, I'd really rather not have to harm a slave/potential slave in order to help them. The two examples I'm thinking of at the moment are Del and Sera. In order to free Del, you have to have sex with him without valid consent from him at least once, so you can see his boss. In order to get Sera out of her precarious financial situation, you have to force her into debt and then buy her contract. Both of these are terrible things to do to another person, and they stop me from being the hero I want to be in the game.

Of course, some stories in the game are just meant for evil Steeles, and I'm not asking for those to be watered-down or excised from the game. I also understand there are more pressing development matters to attend to first. But if the team ever happens to be passing over a story involving a current or potential slave or "servant", I'd appreciate if someone could pause and ask the question "can we add a truly heroic alternative path here?"

TantamNamPai

Jul 7, 2023
1. I like the Shalin Shaman! I'd like it if we can interact with her in a more peaceful matter.
2. More Gastigoth content: Jasvalla and Zaalt got incarcerated there if you decided to hand them to the authorities, with Zaalt getting released sometimes after his arrest and becoming a regular NPC. (I'm surprised that we never see him again even after we helped him.)

Reactions: Emerald

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
1. I like the Shalin Shaman! I'd like it if we can interact with her in a more peaceful matter.
2. More Gastigoth content: Jasvalla and Zaalt got incarcerated there if you decided to hand them to the authorities, with Zaalt getting released sometimes after his arrest and becoming a regular NPC. (I'm surprised that we never see him again even after we helped him.)
I'm still trying to work out who the Shaman is?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I've said it before but more Amara please.. oh and Kara. Keade. Shade. Damn it just more sexy lady times please.

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
I think if you do this https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera#Disco_3000 you can help Sera without buying her as a slave.

Though I'm not 100% sure since I buy her and never do that path.
Ah, that's true. I forgot about that quest. The problem for me, though, is that it requires being her submissive, which I'm not interested in. I'd still like to dominate her, but know that she's submitting of her own free will rather than financial pressures.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
You can also free Reaha by curing her of her addiction and then letting her pay off her debt, you can also choose to let her stay with you after the fact.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
SFMBE

It would be great to have more ways to unleash righteous wrath on Jasvalla for being such a bad dzaan. Like fullbody spanking, my-arm-hurts-more-than-your-ass style. Hard facefuck or facesitting is also very good! Or, for the more cruel Steele, armed up with a couple condensol, play a little LPH skit with an angry alpha.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I wonder what would happen if you used mods to get rid of a Dzaan Alpha's dick? That's their main weapon of attack, right? Though I suppose their girlcum could also be addictive, so maybe better to just neuter them.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I wonder what would happen if you used mods to get rid of a Dzaan Alpha's dick? That's their main weapon of attack, right? Though I suppose their girlcum could also be addictive, so maybe better to just neuter them.
Condensol effect is temporary if not overdose and Jasvalla rich bitch, who may moded self back with easy. I alway tink that alpha may bind you only with cum, Steele can fuck/lick Ardia pussy and stay normal.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
Girlcum does not seem to be addictive, or at least it is not when you eat Ardia out and I would not try and neuter or get rid off the Dzaan alpha as a whole otherwise Steele would end up as Dr.Lash, I would just do it to Dzaan that deserve it like Jasvalla who tells you that she will get rid off your dick as soon as posible.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, really. If you rescue Ardia from Zheng Shi without getting addicted, and then recruit her, her sire reprimands her for saying she likes you how you are, un-addicted. Her last line before Ardia ends the call mid sentence is "Get that [pc.race] addicted to your dick or you might as well have stayed with the pirates!" Something something "no alpha daughter of mine" something. Doesn't sound very consensual to me.
That's pretty grossly out of context. Her mom's very upset about Ardia not coming home after having been kidnapped, and doubly so that she's joining some Rusher's crew straight off. Sometimes people say mean things when they are upset.

Once you bring Ardia home, her mother is dramatically more chill about your relationship.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
That's pretty grossly out of context. Her mom's very upset about Ardia not coming home after having been kidnapped, and doubly so that she's joining some Rusher's crew straight off. Sometimes people say mean things when they are upset.

Once you bring Ardia home, her mother is dramatically more chill about your relationship.

She is. But regardless of context there's not a lot of ways to take what she says in that instance. I'll admit I'm sensitive to issues that concern personal autonomy, which is why this sticks out to me because despite what I've said I really like Ardia. I don't say any of this to attack, just to share my impressions. Consider or ignore at your preference. I don't even see it as an issue of continuity, it makes perfect sense that the ideal letter of the law (or codex entry) doesn't always reflect reality 100% of the time.

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
You can also free Reaha by curing her of her addiction and then letting her pay off her debt, you can also choose to let her stay with you after the fact.
You can free Reaha, but unless I'm missing something and the wiki hasn't been updated in a while, buying out her contract is required first-- there's no way to free her without effectively rewarding someone for having her as a slave. You're right in that you don't have to harm her directly in order to free her, though, which is nice.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
If what you want is to free slaves with violence in Zheng Shi you get to do it 3 times for nameless slaves and then there is also Ardia. I think all other slaves we get are either from Beth or the Tarratch siblings and kicking either of their asses to free their indentured servants would be illegal.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You can free Reaha, but unless I'm missing something and the wiki hasn't been updated in a while, buying out her contract is required first-- there's no way to free her without effectively rewarding someone for having her as a slave. You're right in that you don't have to harm her directly in order to free her, though, which is nice.
I wouldn't call buying out a contract with the means and intent to free someone a "reward" for their previous owner. Unless you meant with the money we give for it, well yeah, welcome to capitalism lol.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I get it. We run into a lot of awful people and your options for dealing with them are often to politely walk away and hoping they never come up again.

Even if you're armed to the teeth, even if you've got millions/billions.

Makes me miss a lot of other RPG's. The power fantasy of having the power to make positive change is really nice and I think far to often over looked.

smextreme

Jul 10, 2023
I wouldn't call buying out a contract with the means and intent to free someone a "reward" for their previous owner. Unless you meant with the money we give for it, well yeah, welcome to capitalism lol.
Yeah, that's what I meant, and why I included talking about undermining the capitalist system.

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
I'll like to see more living armor type that you can get and upgrade over time in the game.

A Psychic entity one, that is fully made of psychic energy. that you can get from a craze rusher on Myrellion.

A Bimbo one ( looks like a Steele Tech Suit, if it was pink. ) that you can get from Kiro Quests, just locked away in a room for being jumping onto someone they liked.

A Heavy one ( Do to the material being Extra Thiccc in its making ) that you can get after going on an Expedition with Azra Mhen'ga, just left out to rust, if you have room in you're bag, you can take it back to your ship and clean it up.

Psychic entity one getting fore upgrades by finding the other two craze rusher, ( any will do. ) the last two can be done by just talking with it.

Bimbo one getting three upgrades by talking and fucking it.

Heavy one getting two upgrades by getting it new armor and weapon for it to add to its self. only one armor and weapon can be added at a time. talk about billed a bike, or in armor in its case!~

I was unable to find how all there wood look like. but here is the look for all three

(Update: sorry! hit the sand Butten as I was trying to clack on something!)

Psychic entity armor Bimbo armor Heavy armor
1689435303471.png 1689437890617.png 1689435580210.png to this 1689435622748.png or this 1689435699367.png or this 1689435730088.png

Had to draw the Bimbo one since I was unable to find one that fits what I was talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: smextreme

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've said it at least once but I'm bored so I'll say it again but longer this time: we need a way to pass large amounts of time more efficiently. A max of 12 hours at a time is good but not nearly enough.

Cuz some things like npc pregnancies are just agonizing to get through.

The 88mph cheat in the flash version was an absolute godsend for so many things. Maybe we could add something like that back into the cheat menu?

And yes I am aware of console commands when playing in browser, but the backer version only exists in downloaded form. And plus we shouldn't need to crack open the code of the game just to not get arthritis from clicking when we want to skip forward by an in game month or two.

Reactions: BlackpawGray42