What Content Would You Like Added?

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
You know what would be fun? Nova interacting with Ben/Bess, Gianna and maybe even Siegwolfe, being her normal inquisitive self but instead of pestering the PC with questions she spends time with her fellow inorganics.
She could learn quite a lot from them as well, imagine Nova getting a few combat tips from Siegwulfe or a few pleasure tips from Gianna and Bess. I could even see cases for Siegwulfe learing a few tricks from Nova, such as the ability to admisiter first aid.

Bring on the Roborgy!

Helia

May 8, 2017
I feel the parser system would greatly benefit from some reworking for both Trials and Champions. A stronger emphasis on sexier and less obtrusive parsers that flow better grammatically would improve a large amount of scenes in the games.

As it is, there is a tonne of unappealing sounding descriptions that ruin the fun of certain transformations, and I often find myself deciding what my character looks like not based on the fantasy, but based on how the parsers sound during scenes.

"Perfectly Rounded Lips"
"Back-Breaking Mounds."
"Unnaturally Broad Hips"
"ID-Stamped Rear End."
"Luscious Legs"
"Mountainous, Globular Tits."
"Pudgy Gash"
"Monumental, Lactating Balloons."
"Knotted Member."
"Exercise-Ball Sized Bolt-ons"
"Slime-Spilling Tailhole."
"Freakishly Large, Slappable Rump."
"Totally Yummy Pierced Horse-phallus."
"Seam-shredding Member."
"Ginormous Bottom."

To say seeing phrases like this pop up inside otherwise good writing is immersion breaking would be an understatement.

There is also the aspect where the race a specific body part comes from is mentioned, which is decidedly unappealing and ruins the fun. Constantly hearing about your gabilini or human vagina during sex doesn't exactly contribute to free flowing erotica.

Even the appearance tab itself has a bunch unattractive phrases, especially when you compare it to the erotic descriptions many npc's get in their descriptions. I don't really see why things like:
"awkwardly sexy pose"
"swell disproportionately wide"
"obscenely large, bordering freakish"
"your broad hips are so distended"

Were included instead of attempting to empthasise the attractiveness and appeal behind the character, opposed to some of the very well written appearance flavour npc's can get.

Obviously the highly modular nature of the protagonist and the incredibly ambitious nature of the customization is incredible, but it almost feels like there is too much writing when scenes would greatly benefit from the parsers being kept more simple and streamlined. Writers who use their own custom descriptions for a bundle of size groups feel a lot more personal and cohesive, even though it's much less specific.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
To say seeing phrases like this pop up inside otherwise good writing is immersion breaking would be an understatement.

I thought the word choice was meant to be funny. Am I misinterpreting this? Honestly, I think the word choice suits the more outrageous TFs, NPCs, and scenes that make these games what they are. That being said, I do my best to avoid these particular TFs, NPCs, and scenes, and the word choice is a big turn-off for me.

Constantly hearing about your gabilini or human vagina during sex doesn't exactly contribute to free flowing erotica.

I get this. I pick TFs because of how they look or how they behave in scenes, not because they belong to a particular alien species. It’s a lot less disruptive to hear them being described by their flags. Having a tentacled vagina sounds awesome! I want to hear more about that than it being a vanae vagina. I like certain racial descriptors like “kitty”, though, which are still less specific than “kaithrit”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spidereggs

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
There are four/five(?) things I've been chomping at the bit for since I ran across the characters/devices that could make it happen:

1) A Mobile Pharmacy / limited Salon in your bathroom thanks to the mirror and cabinet, it's been sitting there without a purpose (as far as I know) for a really long time now and it could serve as another vector to the Ardia issue I brought up where according to the Codex, there are already anti-addiction Dzaan medication available, as long as she regularly takes them the narcotic effect of her cum wouldn't affect others.

2) Briha and Lys signing up for the crew (plus a really cool quest to get them out of Myrellion and seeing eye to eye with each other) I remember seeing some plans somewhere about this and how they'd react to each other on the ship, so I've been waiting to see if there was any further word on it.

3) Nova interfacing with the hardlight upgrade, armours, weapons, and underwear to grant herself a higher shield bonus (and damage bonus when it collapses in combat) on top a new customization option. Mainly I kinda wish she could integrate the hardlight underwear so that I don't need to remove the hardlight underwear to swim. Given that this would definitely be a power drain on our gray goo armour, perhaps it start with her basically wrecking a hardlight suit to get at the "good stuff" inside it, only to realize that whoops, she destroyed something pricey, so she integrates the components into her and she finds a new way to do things, but she needs more samples of other hardlight stuff to fully realize her full hardlight capabilities.

4) Crew Members who can explore an area with you, it doesn't need to be everyone for every planet (some might not wish to explore a specific world) and there can be a slots you can put crew members in to create a party.

Helia

May 8, 2017
I thought the word choice was meant to be funny. Am I misinterpreting this? Honestly, I think the word choice suits the more outrageous TFs, NPCs, and scenes that make these games what they are. That being said, I do my best to avoid these particular TFs, NPCs, and scenes, and the word choice is a big turn-off for me.
I don't really do any extreme tf's beyond an exaggerated size for curves and endowments, although I'm not aiming for "hyper", it's a hard line to draw and visualize. Something along the lines of the Adjatha's art, or DevilHS opposed to Sparrow.

Even then, whilst the game is lighthearted and generally has fairly common positive themes and attitude, I wouldn't say it is actively consistently comedic, and it would miss the point of the fleshed out customization to treat certain player choices as such.

There are a lot of examples of NPC's who have similar appearances, but the writing for them is much more erotic and enjoyable like, say, Bianca or Mitzi. Not to mention there are clearly a lot of broken sounding and unintentional adjective combinations.

I find character moments and scenes that demonstrate the mutual attraction between the partners and the appeal behind the player character a lot more fun and engaging. And I would love to see more writing that emphasizes and describes the pc in a tantalizing and verbose manner similar to a lot of characters. Writing determined by the masculinity/femininity scale or tone is often utilized well, as opposed to "insert noun here".

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Something I don't hear people talk about much is how you can actually change the games color scheme, but this ability isn't utilized in any way, what if you could only change the games color for inside your ship but each local had a different color scheme to make it distinct visually instead of just with the initial pictures and descriptions?

default could be for space stations like travos
Mhen'ga could be green
Tarkus could be grey inside the ship but tan outside indicating you entered the desert
Myrellion could have an orange top layer, two color coded cities connected by grey caves and have the deeper area be black
Zheng Shi could be black and red like the black void pirates
Dhaal could have a warm glow

what do you think? would color coding locals like this be good for the game?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
An option to lend Valden one of your ships at the end of Syri's quest or afterwards (it's very likely your starter ship is rotting in the hangar at this point) so then he can pursue his old plans to participate in the Rush, maybe together with Syri. Opens up possibility of running into him/them on various planets, similar to other roaming NPCs.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
An option to lend Valden one of your ships at the end of Syri's quest or afterwards (it's very likely your starter ship is rotting in the hangar at this point) so then he can pursue his old plans to participate in the Rush, maybe together with Syri. Opens up possibility of running into him/them on various planets, similar to other roaming NPCs.
Yea, but I don’t think it would be your starter ship

Lone Wolf115

Yea, but I don’t think it would be your starter ship
The Casstech? No since it's your fathers old ship hence the reason you can't sell it maybe one you can buy, and not the Sidewinder either, one of a kind.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Casstech? No since it's your fathers old ship hence the reason you can't sell it maybe one you can buy, and not the Sidewinder either, one of a kind.
You can't sell it to Vahn, but you can sell it to the Dockmaster or Focalor. It will be lost if you steal the Sidewinder while it's your current ship.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
You can't sell it to Vahn (others will buy it as noted, though) but that's why i suggested lending it. Or any other ship the player has in their possession but isn't using at the moment. If there's no such ship, then the option simply doesn't activate.

Jakethesnake

Mar 15, 2022
I'm always craving for more stuff where ovi/pregnancy happens and the carrier slowly turns into a better breeder, thicker, bigger hips, and bonus points if they slowly get rewired into loving it too, hormones and stuff.

Can't get enough of the bothriotic scenes and the old lapinara content! I need moar!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm always craving for more stuff where ovi/pregnancy happens and the carrier slowly turns into a better breeder, thicker, bigger hips, and bonus points if they slowly get rewired into loving it too, hormones and stuff.

Can't get enough of the bothriotic scenes and the old lapinara content! I need moar!
Just in case you're not aware: Fecund Figure. You don't need to stay a Gabilani to keep it.

Reactions: Jakethesnake

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
I really like how Steele’s race can become something like a jackalope or hellhound-morph depending on specific combinations of racial scores and other physical traits. I'd love to see more of these in the game, so I started brainstorming some other possibilities!

Nightmare-morph: Horse 5+, Demon 3+, gender is female
Sacae-morph: Vanae 6+, has gills
Bee-morph: Zil 6+, Gold Myr 4+

And some silly ones:
Gummy shark-morph: Goo 6+, Shark 5+
Gummy frog-morph: Goo 6+, has frog face
Nurse shark-morph: Shark 5+, wearing nurse uniform (I have absolutely no idea if it's possible to take clothing into account)

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If you have a very high cum output, it would be fun to have a competition between steele and kiro to see who can cum the most, and I could see anno going golem and taking all the cum to her self

Lone Wolf115

If you have a very high cum output, it would be fun to have a competition between steele and kiro to see who can cum the most, and I could see anno going golem and taking all the cum to her self
There is a scene like that and Anno just likes sex = fun she's not a cumslut or addict like Mitzi I definitely see Celise doing it because of food source.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
There is a scene like that and Anno just likes sex = fun she's not a cumslut or addict like Mitzi I definitely see Celise doing it because of food source.
Unless it’s a new scene, the only one I’m aware is the one where you and kiro do a milking with her machine, it’s not exactly a competition

Lone Wolf115

Unless it’s a new scene, the only one I’m aware is the one where you and kiro do a milking with her machine, it’s not exactly a competition
Yeah that's what I meant. If you want a competition if you got Kiro and Kally in a sexual relationship they are competing but you're prostate milking them as they use the machine.

Mar 25, 2022
I think it would be kind of cool if we could get a new character inspired by a character made by Dmitrys or just actually get Dmitrys okay to use one of his characters in the game