What content would you like added?

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
A companion description for Azyrran, of what she's doing as she waits at the frost hound in the companion prompt, since it shows/tells what everyone else is doing as they wait in the frost hound, except for Azzy, while you choose which companion to interact with, for instance some of the companions could be drinking their beer or interacting with each other.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think it would be fun to get a Cryo-Phoenix set for Agni, maybe change her sex scenes to be chilly instead of hot.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I think it would be fun to get a Cryo-Phoenix set for Agni, maybe change her sex scenes to be chilly instead of hot.
Kind of goes against the nature of being a phoenix. doesn't it? That's like having a fire elemental become all watery... like some kind of ... wet elemental. Some sort of... watery elemental. What would you even call that?!
It's like having a hot dog, but... like, made out of cats instead of dogs? Who wants a hot cat made out of cat? That's just weird.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Kind of goes against the nature of being a phoenix. doesn't it? That's like having a fire elemental become all watery... like some kind of ... wet elemental. Some sort of... watery elemental. What would you even call that?!
It's like having a hot dog, but... like, made out of cats instead of dogs? Who wants a hot cat made out of cat? That's just weird.
I’m not sorry

Attachments

• IMG_3588.jpeg
    IMG_3588.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: Ace Hangman

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I mean Cryo-Phoenix's are a thing in fantasy so I don't think it's so over the top, and we already have transformative follower sets. Azzy literally has two (potentially).

Reactions: waterpanther7