What content would you like added?

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Something I would like added: is having more sex scenes over at the frost hound for brienne, one where she dommes PC's cock, or at least takes control/leads, while talking dirty about how needy and possessive she is for PC, that she gets jealous when PC is not giving her enough attention. Also a sex scene where brienne is fondling and worshipping PC's balls, with lots of musky sniffing, plus variations on how large PC's testicles are.

Rising Hunter

Apr 10, 2021
I just wanted to check, are there plans for future paths to romance/redeem Kasyrra? I was thinking of playing with the "enemies to lovers" style of trope in a playthrough, so I wanted to check if it would theoretically be possible to be cool towards Kas through the Winter City and heat up after the fact before I try making the save in question... I swear those puns were not intentional. It's been a while since I played, so I'm not sure if there's any part of that in Khorminos or any of the most updated content.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Something I would like added: is having more sex scenes over at the frost hound for brienne, one where she dommes PC's cock, or at least takes control/leads, while talking dirty about how needy and possessive she is for PC, that she gets jealous when PC is not giving her enough attention. Also a sex scene where brienne is fondling and worshipping PC's balls, with lots of musky sniffing, plus variations on how large PC's testicles are.
And some more lesbian scenew with Brienne. That girl has as many scenes with her sister as she has with the fem/cboy champ.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
After you knock her up she'll take you to your room and pin your arms to ride you. If you don't have high strength she'll continue pinning you even if you try to get on top. Though in my opinion she enjoys it even more if you are indeed able to flip her over and dom her.
Yeah, agreed, she could really use a ball worshipping scene. Considering she already says she loves the musk and could spend a whole day on champs balls, during her titfuck scene I believe. And that she loves being pregnant, a ball worshipping scene would fit her like a glove.

Reactions: Listo

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Hey, give me more botezuri scenes. Especially Brienne and Arona. I think a milky, big bellied 3some between the two would be messy and fun in all the best ways.

Alternatively, just put Arona in 3somes (or 2somes with us watching) with characters like Jae'lyn, that Black Knight weirdo or some other character who needs a good dicking. (Admittedly, that doesn't narrow it down much.)

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Hey, give me more botezuri scenes. Especially Brienne and Arona. I think a milky, big bellied 3some between the two would be messy and fun in all the best ways.

Alternatively, just put Arona in 3somes (or 2somes with us watching) with characters like Jae'lyn, that Black Knight weirdo or some other character who needs a good dicking. (Admittedly, that doesn't narrow it down much.)
Yeah, I would like arona and brienne threesome as well, like arona could fuck my PC into Brienne, so she could get the biggest cum load ever, or something similar to ryn and arona's threesome, plus I would like arona and brienne to be a little bit friendlier to each other, since they're both romantically involved with PC, at this point in the game.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe we can get a day of enforced divine abstinence. Where if you have sex, you lose. Maybe any day with double numbers on the end of it, like Day 11, 66, 144 or 255. Have sex, anger the Gods, even the gods of sex, Game over. Masturbation is allowed. The gods be crazy, yo.

• Sad
Reactions: waterpanther7

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
I just wanted to check, are there plans for future paths to romance/redeem Kasyrra? I was thinking of playing with the "enemies to lovers" style of trope in a playthrough, so I wanted to check if it would theoretically be possible to be cool towards Kas through the Winter City and heat up after the fact before I try making the save in question... I swear those puns were not intentional. It's been a while since I played, so I'm not sure if there's any part of that in Khorminos or any of the most updated content.
yep! there's going to be a route into romancing Kas in the last part of Khor'minos; that will be the last chance. have fun!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024

Same. I know that the general audience deers what would happen if Arona and Brienne interacted (that it would feel like cheeting), but as long as we keep it only to sub Arona, and it is all about the player, there shouldn't be any problem.

Reactions: dl770041

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah I'd like to be able to date and then marry Serena eventually. Getting to marry Serena and have her students show up to the wedding and tease her about it would be extremely cute. I also hope that she's in the stands and we can see her react if we go in wearing that cape they all made.

Specifically I love it when characters seem properly involved and entangled with the world and her being a school teacher with students we actually get to see does her a lot of favors in that regard. Khorminos in general has been good about that between her, Livrea, the farm stuff, and Brihouse.

I'd also like to swap the buttons for Headpats and talking about Iveryn on Ashe's dream menu.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Everyone goes on and on on how we should be able break dom this and dom that, but what about building up a sub into your master(gender neutral).

Imagine if you will someone like Ryn -- timid, good natured and without much backbone to her. Now imagine you, through much encouragement and praise, with some dick suckage on the side, you gradually build her and build her into a perfect las that can take charge of your ass.

Hell, you do not need to be it gradual -- just giving a character a taste of how it is to be on top, especially with you as their bottom/service top, would be fine enough of an excuse for them to suddenly switch to a chad thundercock or her pussy-whipping majesty. Better yet if they keep some of their prior demeanour that emerges to the surface from time to time. Whisperings "sorry If I am going to hard to you" before yelling "take it, you bitch!"

My preferably type of NPC would probably be some femboy/twink like Vicky or June. A guy that is shy and insecure about their sexual prowess, but when faced with champion acting all subby and breedable, they slowly turn more and more pusshy untill they literally push you into the mattress and rail you. All the while still acting cutely. And yes, this is my Josou Seme bias talking.

Also, I would prefer them to be small/short. We need more small and compact doms!

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Everyone goes on and on on how we should be able break dom this and dom that, but what about building up a sub into your master(gender neutral).

Imagine if you will someone like Ryn -- timid, good natured and without much backbone to her. Now imagine you, through much encouragement and praise, with some dick suckage on the side, you gradually build her and build her into a perfect las that can take charge of your ass.

Hell, you do not need to be it gradual -- just giving a character a taste of how it is to be on top, especially with you as their bottom/service top, would be fine enough of an excuse for them to suddenly switch to a chad thundercock or her pussy-whipping majesty. Better yet if they keep some of their prior demeanour that emerges to the surface from time to time. Whisperings "sorry If I am going to hard to you" before yelling "take it, you bitch!"

My preferably type of NPC would probably be some femboy/twink like Vicky or June. A guy that is shy and insecure about their sexual prowess, but when faced with champion acting all subby and breedable, they slowly turn more and more pusshy untill they literally push you into the mattress and rail you. All the while still acting cutely. And yes, this is my Josou Seme bias talking.

Also, I would prefer them to be small/short. We need more small and compact doms!
I see that and raise you sub training: you take someone that is very innocent (virginity optional or maybe just simply neither much a top or bottom either way) and you train this individual to go from being maybe somewhat passive, but not really a sub, or just simply vanilla to waiting hand and foot on your every whim like a well trained dog.

Reactions: A1teros

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018

B has been talking about such content for tall Lyric right now. Also Rixx is a short domme. If you're looking for male content its simply more rare.

Also most breaking domme suggestions come down to not wanting to get dicked. I don't think I've seen any (though it likely exists) people that want to "break" Arille.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
B has been talking about such content for tall Lyric right now. Also Rixx is a short domme. If you're looking for male content its simply more rare.

Also most breaking domme suggestions come down to not wanting to get dicked. I don't think I've seen any (though it likely exists) people that want to "break" Arille.
Breaking a femdom sounds great, actually. Much better even

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
B has been talking about such content for tall Lyric right now.
Yeah, which is great, but it requires them to be tall. There is also Rina, but I am not the biggest fan of it.
Also Rixx is a short domme.
She is one from the start. Also, her dick is too Berwyn in her art for my liking.

If you're looking for male content its simply more rare.
Eh, depends on design. Femboys like Berwyn, for better and for worse, can get by by "looking feminine enough" that a "straight" guy would not mind fucking them. So if you make your sub boy turned dom into a dom cute enough, he should pass. Although then question comes if folk would be willing to bottom to a guy. To which I say: as long as he also domanates you through his butt, it should be good. Once again, look at Berwyn and Astolfo.

Normal Lyric with a dick already kind of does this.
Yeah, but that is mostly cause "penetration" is still equated with being a dominant role in this game; I do think that champ bottoming to Lyric is more of a case where they are just eager to please and champ just lets them be. It still feels like they are in control.
I see that and raise you sub training: you take someone that is very innocent (virginity optional or maybe just simply neither much a top or bottom either way) and you train this individual to go from being maybe somewhat passive, but not really a sub, or just simply vanilla to waiting hand and foot on your every whim like a well trained dog.
Yeah, that also sounds good.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah, which is great, but it requires them to be tall. There is also Rina, but I am not the biggest fan of it.

She is one from the start. Also, her dick is too Berwyn in her art for my liking.

Eh, depends on design. Femboys like Berwyn, for better and for worse, can get by by "looking feminine enough" that a "straight" guy would not mind fucking them. So if you make your sub boy turned dom into a dom cute enough, he should pass. Although then question comes if folk would be willing to bottom to a guy. To which I say: as long as he also domanates you through his butt, it should be good. Once again, look at Berwyn and Astolfo.

Yeah, but that is mostly cause "penetration" is still equated with being a dominant role in this game; I do think that champ bottoming to Lyric is more of a case where they are just eager to please and champ just lets them be. It still feels like they are in control.

Yeah, that also sounds good.
I'm afraid it's just that this game for better or worse has a painfully simplistic view of dom/sub roles that I'm gonna say a fake statistic of 95% of the time comes down to the penetrator being the dom.

This doesn't account for scenes where the dynamic isn't in place and the characters assume an active or passive role for another reason. Such as becoming carried away or apathetic. There will be scenes that fall outside what I've laid out but as of now they remain the minority.