What content would you like added?

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
When do you guys think they are gonna add some Carmen sexual content? That way she can stop sneaking into our rooms and molesting us at night.

Last edited:

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Doesn't that backlog grow faster than he can reduce it? =P

(He still does great work, just joking ^^)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also, hope we get to visit Jassira at some point cause when I heard Annika describe it, I wanna go there now. They got Catfolks, Anubians, Tiger beastmen, Snake people, Ant-like people, another type of Harpies and more. Sounds like a fun and exotic place to visit. But I feel going to places like Jassira, Kitsuhon and old Belhar are VERY VEEEERY big content to add so there's a chance the dev might not add it in the future or even if they did, it would only be a small part of their country you can explore.
Glad you're interested in Anni's stories! :D

Sadly, like Wolfram, I have to say that no, y'all won't be going to Jassira in CoC2. Maybe in a future game.

Also, note: many of those things are from the places beyond Jassira, on the other side of the great sand sea. Ariana and Xenaspa are the countries that have those tigerfolk, nagas, myrmarcs, harpies, etc. Some of them also show up in other places! For example, there are also myrmarcs in the far south of Belhar, tigerfolk in Macah, and so on.

And don't forget that there's also an allusion to crocodile-folk living in Jassira, too~

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Glad you're interested in Anni's stories! :D

Sadly, like Wolfram, I have to say that no, y'all won't be going to Jassira in CoC2. Maybe in a future game.

Also, note: many of those things are from the places beyond Jassira, on the other side of the great sand sea. Ariana and Xenaspa are the countries that have those tigerfolk, nagas, myrmarcs, harpies, etc. Some of them also show up in other places! For example, there are also myrmarcs in the far south of Belhar, tigerfolk in Macah, and so on.

And don't forget that there's also an allusion to crocodile-folk living in Jassira, too~
Hopefully you get to write some of them as well. A lot of people here appreciate your writing.

firemoth

Jan 11, 2023
Kobolds grow bigger after being knocked up
We can knock up Lyric
????
Giant kobold!

Also, more content revolving around being "too big" when reaching hyper sized dongs (even if hentai logic is in effect and we just make it fit anyway, having a line or two acknowledging the sheer scale of what's about to be attempted would be great)

More really big girls, like the Jotun or Thrud, especially if they have sex options based around reaching the kind of sizes that would make that possible (or just size related content in general; if my champ is dildo sized to a particularly large lass, why not make that an option?)

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Kobolds grow bigger after being knocked up
We can knock up Lyric
????
Giant kobold!

Also, more content revolving around being "too big" when reaching hyper sized dongs (even if hentai logic is in effect and we just make it fit anyway, having a line or two acknowledging the sheer scale of what's about to be attempted would be great)

More really big girls, like the Jotun or Thrud, especially if they have sex options based around reaching the kind of sizes that would make that possible (or just size related content in general; if my champ is dildo sized to a particularly large lass, why not make that an option?)
I know B has plans to expand Lyric with an Alchemy expac and make them Big Kobold, but it is a long, long ways off.

I am also unsure if that last thing would be possible, as it sort of toes the line on one of the banned topics and I genuinely don't know which side it would fall on.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I wished that the Winter Knight set was available to Brienne. I want her to have a tankier set than the Arena set. Now here's the usual delusional idea that I thought of. Read if y'all want to. I thought it would be possible to add 2 alternate version of the Pyro/Winter sets that we can get for them, but you can only pick ONE of them. For players that are using a save where they already picked one gets a chance to switch theirs out for a different one but only once, in case they wanted to make a save and test out those build. Brienne's set. Pyro 01: Pyromancer, the set we got now. Pyro 02: Cinderknight. A Tank set that would not come with a pet like the Pyromancer does, but her flame weapon would be a minotaur sized lance (not throwable) and a heavy shield. She would have charge like abilities that deals big damage and generates massive threat along with defensive buffs. Pyro 03: Flamewarden. She would wield a fire bow (or a real bow used as a catalyst for flame magics) with her using the typical archery skills but fire based, and she will still have a pet like the mage but a flame wolf instead of a bull. Now for Brint's set. Winter 01: Winter Knight, the set we got now. Winter 02: Cryomancer: Ice mage set focused on crowd control magics with either a polar bear or dire wolf summon. Winter 03: Frozerker: Frost warrior set focused on DPS with a two-handed ice axe/hammer and a unique frozen rage skills like a berserker.

Last edited:

Maximum Don

Feb 25, 2020
I had fun idea. If the artists were up for it, to make variations of character models, with varying degrees of stomach inflation.
Since the MC can have a variety of ejaculation intensity and volume... could it be possible to, during applicable fuck scenes, add different models with (temporary) different stomach sizes, that appear only during the applicable fuck scenes, that the scene describes? With the stomach size based on the volume and intensity of the MC's climax? Similar to how we can encounter pregnant NPC's that we impregnate?

Again, ONLY if the artists would agree to draw multiple different sized models specifically for the described scenes. As it could potentially be all of them. Which I can understand NOT wanting to spend a lot of time on.

(And another thing, maybe include an option to streamline switching companions? Maybe it could be an experimental feature or something, hidden in the options menu that you could turn on, where we can have a sort of summoning stone linked to the FrostHound, where we can switch companions on the go? Perhaps it could be a cheat feature? It'd definitely help players experiment different scenes with different characters, without having to constantly travel back and forth between the wilds and the Frosthound).

Last edited:

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I feel like a little more than just the artists are gonna have a say in that considering the coders gotta make it happen too, and there's already some issues in regards to complexity with that given some characters already have quite a few variations based off specific transforms. Ryn alone would be a nightmare with that system considering how many busts she has as is.

Neat in concept, but the execution sounds like it'd be... rough lol

Reactions: Arai and Sacremas

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
(And another thing, maybe include an option to streamline switching companions? Maybe it could be an experimental feature or something, hidden in the options menu that you could turn on, where we can have a sort of summoning stone linked to the FrostHound, where we can switch companions on the go? Perhaps it could be a cheat feature? It'd definitely help players experiment different scenes with different characters, without having to constantly travel back and forth between the wilds and the Frosthound).
We already have the ability to use the Waystones to swap out companions. Yeah, you still have points where you need to be to swap companions out, but it's not like anyone who hasn't beaten the Alraune can only swap companions out at the Frosthound. It'd be pretty weird to be able to do it outside of those points too, and would sorta mess with the way things and characters have been written to act and react.

Maximum Don

Feb 25, 2020
@Ria Brew ; That's true. I should have thought more about the poor coders! Lol!
But that's all I'm adding (and asking for answers for), is concepts.
I appreciate that both the coders AND artists, would have a hellish time trying to add a big concept like that to the game. Especially as it's a kinda niche kink.

@Tide Hunter ; I can respect that. I still am a bit of a newer player, as I haven't really finished the campaign and nearly forgot that waystones can swap companions out.
Though for people who finished the game, and want to experiment the different scenarios with different characters, it might be a reasonable experimental feature... Hell, maybe it can only be unlocked for someone who has beaten the base game?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I had fun idea. If the artists were up for it, to make variations of character models, with varying degrees of stomach inflation.
Since the MC can have a variety of ejaculation intensity and volume... could it be possible to, during applicable fuck scenes, add different models with (temporary) different stomach sizes, that appear only during the applicable fuck scenes, that the scene describes? With the stomach size based on the volume and intensity of the MC's climax? Similar to how we can encounter pregnant NPC's that we impregnate?

Again, ONLY if the artists would agree to draw multiple different sized models specifically for the described scenes. As it could potentially be all of them. Which I can understand NOT wanting to spend a lot of time on.
I didn't respond to this the first time, but honestly, I really love cum inflation and would love it for something like this to be in. Unfortunately, it's super impractical to do for both the artists and the coders, as has been said. If this had modular or 3d models it'd be a lot easier to implement an inflated belly (although maybe not for multiple stages) on account of swapping just one bit out, maybe two due to breasts getting moved. But for this game, it's a service for a niche that isn't being aimed at.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
My gripe with CoC 2 is that when you met Vivian. She teaches you how to enchant things, but we never get to enchant things. I mean I figure it could work similar to alchemy, choose what you want to enchant say for example. A pole axe choose the enchantment like you would a reagent, with a similar list.

In this case let's go with fire damage. You then have a button like the alchemy one on the main menu as you first speak to Ivris. butt says enchantment next to the alchemy you click that. Takes you into another menu click on Pole Axe, the Fire Damage hit enchant. There you go you have a Pole Axe with fire damage now.

I don't know I'm just spitballing but still why can't we enchant our weapons and armor. Like Viviane showed us how that's my latest gripe.
This is the wrong thread for gripes, my dude.

Reactions: Emerald

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
My gripe with CoC 2 is that when you met Vivian. She teaches you how to enchant things, but we never get to enchant things. I mean I figure it could work similar to alchemy, choose what you want to enchant say for example. A pole axe choose the enchantment like you would a reagent, with a similar list.

In this case let's go with fire damage. You then have a button like the alchemy one on the main menu as you first speak to Ivris. butt says enchantment next to the alchemy you click that. Takes you into another menu click on Pole Axe, the Fire Damage hit enchant. There you go you have a Pole Axe with fire damage now.

I don't know I'm just spitballing but still why can't we enchant our weapons and armor. Like Viviane showed us how that's my latest gripe.
Not a programmer so I don't know if actually enchanting items are possible in this game system, but even if it is I don't imagine it would be worth the time for the apparently overworked coders to put in. But maybe something similar could be something like a shop interface? We build an enchanting table in the Fort (or just have the Summoning Circle serve double purpose), and before then have the same options at Viv's house (and if you finish her quest and get her house added to the fort, no need to build the table since you can just pop down there), it'll work like the Temple of Terrestrial Flame brazier where you have to give a specific item, except that you have to give specific items, if you do then boom and a one-time crafting finishes and we get a specific unique weapon or other item, can keep the amount mall like 2-3 items then add more later on, with recipies needed to be found at X (maybe finding one at Mathia's tower first time, which is added to your key item inventory if you already did that quest for example) then it requires specific components including crystals from the Undermount, Succ/Inc TF if it's a corrupt item, etc. I feel that should in theory be a lot easier to implement than a full on "add flame/frost/etc enchant to any one of the existing weapons in the game" likely. If you ever messed with the Atronach Forge in Skyrim as opposed to the whole enchanting system that's my inspiration (hence Summoning Circle working well potentially).

This is the wrong thread for gripes, my dude.
Yes but that's more of a "thing I want added anyway."

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Something I've come to find is that I'd really like it if we could place recharge abilities in the encounter slot, and the same for all slots but with at wills. Probably would do something screwy with combat balance, though.

Maximum Don

Feb 25, 2020
Personally, I'd love a bit more artwork during scenes.
Such as when you fuck Lusamine during the Marked Mercenaries encounter.
I haven't really come across much artwork like that. Even in the main story.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
Would be nice to have a light weapon that inflicts poison as a status like a poisoned dagger or something, a spell that inflicts bleed would also be appreciated you can call it wind blades, Hemorrhage, or something else as long as it inflicts bleed. It would also be nice to have more spell encounter powers, we have what vitality reap and maybe something else.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Adding onto my earlier post, don't remember if I've voiced this here already, but being able to filter powers via their tags would be nice. Examples being their recharge length, if it's at-will, recharge, encounter, or ultimate, stances, and the requirements for their use (weapon skills needing melee or ranged weapons equipped, spells, that stuff). Could probably replace the current "Power Type" and "Power Class" filters on the mid-right of the power tab if done.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I remember having a chat with Komari and I recall her speaking about teaching their language to the MC. I know the MC says they'd give it some thought after the mess with the demons, I wouldn't mind having sessions with Komari or even Kiyoko teaching you how to speak and write in their language.

Reactions: Acharehnus

UltToaNova

Oct 14, 2020
I think it would be funny to catch Kohaku turning into Ambra or vise versa, assuming the clear implication that they are they person is true despite what the conversation you have with her says anyway.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Drifa looks like she would be a priestess like Cait but since she worships Lumia instead of Mallach, she would have different and maybe better healing/support spells as compared to Cait since Mallach is all about love and passion while Lumia is mostly about Light and healing.
As mentioned before, the companion deadline was months ago (It ended while I was partway through Drifa's doc). While she's just going to be a guest companion in the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon, it never hurts to speculate what it would be like if she was a full companion.

Here's what a hypothetical power list would look like if Drifa was a companion.

Sun Priestess Set (Default)
At-will: Heal
Recharge 1: White Fire
Recharge 4: Shield of Light
Encounter: Spirit Veil
Ultimate: Revive

Perks
Healer's Hands (Level 1)
Prayer of Warding (Level 3)
Focused Will (Level 5)

Witch Hunter Set (Corrupt)
At-will: Charge Weapon