What content would you like added?

PeachParfait

Dec 8, 2021
Or, at least, one who likes a given set of kinks! If you ask me, it's no wonder some flock to certain male/male media...
Definitely! Even in games with a straight female protag, most guys are average/ugly and uninteresting because it's still for men, just the protag is the object of desire now. I want to see a hot guy, not a faceless body with a penis :')

Last edited:

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Well I am enjoying this overall. I would like to see less of or maybe options to have less shemales/hermaphadites. Not that I'm trying to be cruel to anyone here. But its not my fetish so I would like to see more straight guy on girl scenarios when using a male champion. Tons of transforamtive items to alter the npcs so why not use them. Can we get options to recruit and breed the pussy of the horny bunny archer girl in harvest valley please?

That's my two cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daft Hellians

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well I am enjoying this overall. I would like to see less of or maybe options to have less shemales/hermaphadites. Not that I'm trying to be cruel to anyone here. But its not my fetish so I would like to see more straight guy on girl scenarios when using a male champion. Tons of transforamtive items to alter the npcs so why not use them.
This is copied from a list I maintain on the Discord. I think it makes the complaint of "not enough straight cis ladies to fuck" sound a little, mmm, hollow.

CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 22 December 2021 (public patch 0.4.27)

Companions:
3 male, 6 female (no penis), 2 female (penis)

Named NPCs:
48 male (penis or otherwise), 101 female (no penis), 23 female (penis)

Unnamed NPCs and Combat Encounters:
43 male, 47 female (no penis), 12 female (penis)

Notes:
Characters that can change their pronouns or parts mid-game have been counted under their starting categories. This includes Agnimitra (female companion without a penis who can optionally become a herm), Eryka (female NPC with a penis who can optionally exchange it for a pussy), Lord Keros (male NPC who can transform into a lady without a penis when it suits), and Liulfr (male NPC without a penis who can change both their pronouns and parts). The exceptions are Brint and Brienne (who are counted separately as male and dickless female companions), and Lyric (whose male and female starting forms are mutually exclusive).

There is wide variety in the unnamed characters section; some are combat encounters that don't even have a sex scene (like the Taothian Mage) and others are characters like the Kobold Queen with extensive non-combat interactions. Unnamed characters that are similar but constitute distinct encounters (e.g. the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex in the Outskirts, compared to the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex at Rose's inn) are counted separately.

I have omitted named background characters without art (e.g. the frost elves that appear in Etheryn's dates and the Festivus Ball).

I have also omitted the Champion's potential children, even when they are named. Kinu, Aya, Asagiri, Kasumi, Shizu, and Tatsumi, six of Kiyoko's kits, are the only possible named children at this time (5 female, 1 male).

Finally, I have omitted silly mode only characters like Syri, Kaede, and Anno.

Female characters with ovipositors and no penises are listed in the "no penis" slots. This includes Drider Queen, Ihzalti, Nyzerrah, Azyrran, Jyrranaz, and the Hornet Workers. Firstly, ovipositors are not penises; secondly, their ovipositors do not show up in their art.

Ambra and Kohaku are listed as separate characters, because that is obviously what they are.

EDIT:

To be clear, I do sympathize with wanting more of the thing you like and wanting less of the thing you don't, but people who want straight ladies with no penises to fuck are the most-catered-to demographic in the game, and complaining about those bits of content that aren't for them feels a little gratuitous. Especially when there's nothing forcing any player to have sex with any character - unless you lose in combat to them, and that's something that competent play and/or Story Mode can avoid. If you don't like ladies with donguses on them, just don't fuck them. :)

There's nothing intrinsically wrong, of course, with writing a content drop for a lady character who has a penis that removes her penis, so long as the character's creator approves of it, it meets quality standards, and it's able to be accounted for in other content involving that character. (All of these, FWIW, are major stumbling blocks.) Franks did just that with Eryka not terribly long ago. But I wouldn't expect it as a matter of course.

Last edited:

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
It's all good. Don't get me wrong here I want everyone to be happy and have a good time. The games very good and I'm pretty new to it. So at least so far I have not meant too many ladies that cater to my personal tastes perfectly. Good to know I haves more options further in though. Generally on my male character I'm keeping him as straight as possible.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It's all good. Don't get me wrong here I want everyone to be happy and have a good time. The games very good and I'm pretty new to it. So at least so far I have not meant too many ladies that cater to my personal tastes perfectly. Good to know I haves more options further in though. Generally on my male character I'm keep him as straight as possible.
I'm eager to see if there's anybody that you do end up liking! And if you don't mind spoilers, don't be afraid to check the Wiki - there's a waifu or two in there that is absolutely possible to miss, and it'd be a shame if you accidentally missed out on your one and only.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
TLDR don't worry and enjoy the D :D

Speaking of which: I thought about what holiday themed sex scenes could look like. But all that I came up with was a scene where the champ paints white stripes on Brint's dick, and takes the candy stick for a ride.

Brint has a few scenes where the champ gets to feel his beef. I just realised that those helped me get a clear picture for his body. I had trouble with Azyrran for example. I was not sure where her Ovi came out exactly, and this made some of the scenes confusing. A 'lets get touchy' scene would maybe have helped me.

I would enjoy such a scene with sugo in particular. Part of the enjoyment with him is his centaur body, which deserves some space. As soon as the champ is speared, or spears Sugo, the scene kinda demands that they stay in position until finished.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
I'm eager to see if there's anybody that you do end up liking! And if you don't mind spoilers, don't be afraid to check the Wiki - there's a waifu or two in there that is absolutely possible to miss, and it'd be a shame if you accidentally missed out on your one and only.
So far I have encountered some of the various straight female characters (companions or none combat npcs that I enjoy or have had snu snu with. I'm sure I'll see more characters that match my kink. Please don't take it as me complaining or bashing anyones tastes. My favorite companion That fits my kinks is cait or brienne. Best non combat npcs you can have snu snu for fun. Clementine, Gwyn, cat girl harem ladies.

Kiyoko is really good to I whish I could help to free her on all the champions without a penis.

I really like the butt sex obsessed bunny girl to but even after you cure her I have not had the choice to smash her pussy or recruit her. I hope she gets some more attention.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Kiyoko is really good to I whish I could help to free her on all the champions without a penis.
Fun fact: You can!

Specifically, you need to get the Ghostlight strapon from Lady Evergreen. Of course, that does require either spending a lot of money or letting her impregnate you (given that you can only get the Ghostlight using a character with only a pussy), and it doesn't let you impregnate any character except Kiyoko. Kiyoko, however, can be impregnated by the Ghostlight while still in the amulet.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Because Kiyoko is simply built different(and its probably getting knocked up by your chi and not the COOM).

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Brint has a few scenes where the champ gets to feel his beef. I just realised that those helped me get a clear picture for his body. I had trouble with Azyrran for example. I was not sure where her Ovi came out exactly, and this made some of the scenes confusing. A 'lets get touchy' scene would maybe have helped me.
Having a big ol' bug butt placed right above a (usually) equally meaty regular butt is the most confusing thing about typical insect girls, for sure.

I also agree that massage and other kinds of scenes that feature deliberate and slow intimacy can help with creating a vivid and detail picture of the characters bodies in the players' mind. Plus they are always a treat. Just recently I saw a Atugia x Run x Champ threesome that seems to have been quietly added inbetween public patches, and it became the most pleasant surprise I stumbled across in CoC2 in a while.

This is also why Cait or Salwah finally taking time to impart some of their next level tantric skills onto the Champ and/or other companions sits very high on my content wish list.

Last edited:

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Ahh cool thanks for the info tidal hunter and wery. I'll be using that on my female champions then to help the kitsune goddess then. Haven't encountered lady evergreen yet but good info to know regardless.

Is there any plans for sarial? the butt sex crazy rabbit girl? Would love to recruit her and smash the pussy.

Kamidel

Sep 18, 2020
Ahh cool thanks for the info tidal hunter and wery. I'll be using that on my female champions then to help the kitsune goddess then. Haven't encountered lady evergreen yet but good info to know regardless.

Is there any plans for sarial? the butt sex crazy rabbit girl? Would love to recruit her and smash the pussy.
Well keep running into her, there's a reward at the end of the rabbit hole. No puss though, she feels nothing in there apparently.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Is he?

Like, his first artwork was kinda twink-ish from the body form. Not so sure from his description. I imagine him closer to his current artwork. But anyways, he does not have twink vibes. His vibes is like: "Guys being dudes", so he does not fit.

His competitiveness, and his relentless humping... You know. Not prime twink vibes.
This is his description

Quintillus is a young, taeleer man in his early twenties. Tanned and 5'9", he's pretty standard fare for the race; he's not girly but his skin is blemish-free and soft. His slightly accented masculine jaw is beaten back by the pair of droopy, mottled black-and-brown rabbit ears sitting atop his head and twitching with every shift of his emotion. His narrow eyes have two big pink irises, glimmering with magical power and a deeper understanding of his surroundings. Matching his height, his build is lean with the compact muscle of his species; both his arms and legs appear human until you see their black fur. Clad like natural lingerie, their fur is soft and well-groomed so that they invite anyone and everyone to touch them. And — last but not least — you can see a tufty bunny tail poking off the back of his waist.

As far as clothing goes, he's wearing the same outfit he made when he came to Hawkethorne: a salvaged cultist cloak and waistcloth, secured by belts over a simple green shirt and a pair of shorts. Burlap gloves coat his hands currently, occasionally smoking with a magical flame or two. Despite the rest of his clothes, both of his feet are bare so that you can see the fur ending at his ankles.

While you haven't seen him naked, his lean build implies he isn't absolutely ripped; in fact, you're pretty sure he's physically pretty average or lacking muscle definition. Additionally, his groin doesn't sport some shorts-splitting bulge so he's probably not packing anything too out of the ordinary for his size. Almost uncharacteristically to the rest of his body, his rear-end is comfy-sized and could fit on a wiry girl just as well as a guy.
Not exactly muscelar, blemish free skin,
pretty boy face and a nice caboose. A pretty boy twink if I ever seen one.

I am just speaking about his looks, of course. His personality is another thing entirely.

I had high hopes for Elyon, but the "he works with beasts so he takes you doggystyle GET IT??" and the damned "ooooh oooh oooh hand holding lewd b-baka!" sex scenes made me lose them. I like his non-sexual role in the story, though.
As for Mallach... it may be just me, but I feel his current artwork makes him look way too youthful (albeit not as much as the kitsune spellblade), which is a bit uncomfortable to me. Interestingly, the male jotun looks rather handsome in his bust artwork despite being described as a hunk. And Nikol looks more like a femboy than a twink.
I agree with most of what you said, but I do not think you should consider character busts as be all, end all when it comes to how characters look. First, most of them take artistic liberties when it comes to presenting their written description or are simply wrong. Like, just look at Nikols bust.
No cock ring.
His hips get wider when he geta naked. So always take in game busts with grain of salt.
And, eh, I think that somewhat young appearance suits the kitsune spellblade.

And yeah, Elyon is to dry and meme. But than again, considering the reason for whu he was created, I should have expected as much.

Edit: This is how I picture Quins build

Attachments

• 391f28706b82ee5d38468bff9e4eff87.jpeg
    391f28706b82ee5d38468bff9e4eff87.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: Kingu2

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I do not think you should consider character busts as be all, end all when it comes to how characters look.
I really don't, but they help me when the characters' descriptions are too vague.

I think that somewhat young appearance suits the kitsune spellblade.
It does indeed, but what I was trying to say it that it gives me, huh... shotacon vibes.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Whether twinks or femboys, dom or sub, I think many would agree that we need more pretty boys.
Speaking of busts, is Liuflr ever going to get one? It's been a hot minute since he was added and there is more content in the works for him afaik but I feel like he's been forgotten about.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Well keep running into her, there's a reward at the end of the rabbit hole. No puss though, she feels nothing in there apparently.
The bow she gives you? yep got it. I beat her, cured her, talked to her and got a bow from her. And I smash sarial each time i see her now after a talk. I just really like the bunny girl so I wish she could be a combat companion and I could have her pop out a few bunny kids. I hope someone expands her at some point.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Whether twinks or femboys, dom or sub, I think many would agree that we need more pretty boys.
Speaking of busts, is Liuflr ever going to get one? It's been a hot minute since he was added and there is more content in the works for him afaik but I feel like he's been forgotten about.
Here you go. It is going to get added once his corrupt expansion completes.
1628825751085.jpg
God, he is so fucking cute and adorable. Can not wait to
mind break and breed him like a good boy

Edit:
Here is female Liulfr for anyone interested

1635354765231.png1633454218586.pngFEtkjCjXIAEdtg6.jpegFEtkk43XEAYbbk2.jpeg

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Not mine. Female version is from Artanon, male I forgot.
If someone could read this signature, that would be great.
awe0oy.png

Last edited: