What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

No I want to smack my opponent's ass. Hard.

Also thanks.
Well then it might be difficult but you never know just 1-3 points of health damage and a red hand print and some resolve damage 20 or so.

Your welcome.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Im a simple man. I accept anything what Alypia and B writes :p
Because i know it will be quality >;D
bk_ryn_gasp.png

Thank youuuuu

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
greatly looking forward to any Lieutenant Jen content in the future.

Bullying that woman is the highlight of my play sessions.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
greatly looking forward to any Lieutenant Jen content in the future.

Bullying that woman is the highlight of my play sessions.
I want a fair shot at her Boss and crush. Cheapshot me with a 5th level smite, I'm casting meteorite at you, your home, and your dog.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'd love a update to the Midwinter Festivus Ball to be able to have a dance with each of our companions and not only a couple of them

It's likely the content is only for the companions who are interested to dance with you there. The other companions have no interest in dancing in front of the crowd.

On another note, Agni's comment on Atugia being a history nut makes me want to see her getting the champion to do a quest on some ruin or location she read about......or searching for unique books to add to a library that would be constructed at the Wayfort.

zkl

Dec 17, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I'd love to see more npc birth scenes.
I feel that the birth scenes are a nice closure to a pregnancy and npc pregnancies feel a bit lacking because so few of them have actual birth scenes.
That's why I liked Kiyoko so much.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do hope thay if Briennes date gets added, it gets better handled than lets say Brints. Because you can tell that Wsan was not full heartedly into that one.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I'd love to see more npc birth scenes.
I feel that the birth scenes are a nice closure to a pregnancy and npc pregnancies feel a bit lacking because so few of them have actual birth scenes.
That's why I liked Kiyoko so much.

We only include birth scenes when we can be reasonably sure the player will be around to have it happen in front of him/her. So, companions and a couple exceptions where it makes sense -- having people pace up and down for months waiting to see the birth scene is not something we want to encourage.

zkl

Dec 17, 2021
We only include birth scenes when we can be reasonably sure the player will be around to have it happen in front of him/her. So, companions and a couple exceptions where it makes sense -- having people pace up and down for months waiting to see the birth scene is not something we want to encourage.
Thank you for the reply! It makes sense, although I would very much like to see more npc birth scenes... It just doesn't have the same feeling of closure without them haha
Again thank you for taking the time to write a reply!

Reactions: Daft Hellians

VVV

Sep 15, 2020
Honestly, after how intense and fun Keros has proven to be after trying his female options, I wouldn't mind a little romance. Even if it doesn't result in love or a relationship, it'd be fun to have a date or do some affectionate cuddling even if it's gender locked. Keros seems like s/he'd be fun on a date and it'd be cute to subvert the expectations of the typical petition options. Maybe even that ability to offer a gift could do.

OmegaCX

Sep 13, 2015
A threesome with Kiyoko and female Keros. I'm particularly interested to see how Kiyoko would react. I noticed how there was this sort of power/status imbalance between Kiyoko and some of the other kitsunes you fuck in their threesomes. So, what if the situation was reversed? Would our fox wife be immensely jealous, worried that Keros might steal away her beloved, or you know, just excited that the champion is fucking her god.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A lion or jaguar npc or tf (I really want to play a winged panther or winged white lion)
A deticated horn tf that one of the chances is a unicorn horn or just a unicorn tf or if you have horns and use the mares barely it changes your horns to a unicorn shape
More dates with companions or even random events that flesh out their Characters a bit more

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I'd love some Nelia sex scenes.
Probably not gonna happen. It has been stated somewhere that not all Hawkethorne NPCs will get sex scenes. Those that don't have it by now probably bever will. (It was a similar discussion for Sanders. People wanted that holy D)

On a different note, I finally birthed everything I wanted, and progressed the story to meeting Mallach. Hot Damn, I must say. Its the first scene where Observer got me. And now that I have experienced the twink teasing, my eyes have been opened and I see... A twink desert.

Seriously, did I just acquire another niche fetish? Where are my twinkses at?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The monkey paw curls, wouldnt be suprised if a couple of twinks are added with the temple.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Probably not gonna happen. It has been stated somewhere that not all Hawkethorne NPCs will get sex scenes. Those that don't have it by now probably bever will. (It was a similar discussion for Sanders. People wanted that holy D)

On a different note, I finally birthed everything I wanted, and progressed the story to meeting Mallach. Hot Damn, I must say. Its the first scene where Observer got me. And now that I have experienced the twink teasing, my eyes have been opened and I see... A twink desert.

Seriously, did I just acquire another niche fetish? Where are my twinkses at?
Actually, from what I remember, it is the other way around. Nelia is the one that is getting more content (once Balak gets around to it) while Mallach is probably not comming back (developers do not want to inflate the presence of the gods).

Also, this maybe just me, but since when are twinks/pretty boys considered niche? Like, check most Shoujo/Female Targeted hentai/Boys Love/Yaoi stories. They are most consistent character archetype.

But yeah, more twinks/pretty boys would be great.
I personally volunteer to solve Nanako's whole "needing to get married" situation by oh so selflessly sacrificing my Champion to the cause :)

He's grumpy and stoic which is immediately one of my types in fictional men and I know one of the bad ends is being married off to him but now I crave an angsty Nanako romance. It'd also just be nice to expand on male content in the game because the focus has mostly been on female characters haha
Yes! I am not only one who is into brooding pretty boys that can not stand my presence. To bad he is already taken by either Kinu or Rindo so we are probably out of luck on that front. At least we have the bad end...

And on more personal note, as someone who ended up enjoying female Keros, especially her dreams, I would like if male Keros had something like that for vagina havers. Where if we chose breed us option, he visits us in our dreams where our champion is pregnant with his child/godling.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I know mallach is not coming back, he said so. I meant CoC2 is a twink desert. The kind of scene that Mallach provides sticks out to me, and isn't really around so far. Mind you I just built the temple, and haven't gotten to Mootown yet.

I know twinks in general aren't niche. I am surprised that it does not seem common in Act1.

Berry is a twink, but the teasing scenes are (I believe) not fleshed out. Not as much as DomBerry. Either that, or I need to spank the beauty some more.

Then there's the twink fairy, but he does not like vags...

Then there's the monk monkey, but he also does not like what I have.

Quin isn't a twink... Yet.