What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Busts aren't a canon representation of characters. For example, Brint's weapons are bronze but the art shows them as some kind of silver metal with gold accents; or the merc busts showing what looks like iron armor and armor with the silver and gold metals like Brint's art, when they use bronze armor. If you try to use art as a measure of canon, you're gonna have a bad time.
True.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Busts aren't a canon representation of characters. For example, Brint's weapons are bronze but the art shows them as some kind of silver metal with gold accents; or the merc busts showing what looks like iron armor and armor with the silver and gold metals like Brint's art, when they use bronze armor. If you try to use art as a measure of canon, you're gonna have a bad time.
Also, there's how Cait's described as having "short, not-quite-shoulder length hair that's clearly blonde, though her locks have been highlighted with a bright, bubbly pink color," but the DCL busts have her hair as purely pink. I'm fairly certain I remember how, at some point, a TiTS character was described as having a pink cock, but the artist drew them with a black cock and that essentially just forced the writer to change the text to say it's black.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also, there's how Cait's described as having "short, not-quite-shoulder length hair that's clearly blonde, though her locks have been highlighted with a bright, bubbly pink color," but the DCL busts have her hair as purely pink. I'm fairly certain I remember how, at some point, a TiTS character was described as having a pink cock, but the artist drew them with a black cock and that essentially just forced the writer to change the text to say it's black.
That was Eitan I believe is who you're trying to reference? Only he originally had a modded glowing blue dick through modding, not pink. And was also of a more lighter physique. But unfortunately everyone drew him as completely overly buff and with a black dick (likely due to Adj's bust...), B had to change it.
Which sucks because the glow dick is imo more unique and also it turned Eitan into an overly muscled bara. I'd even say HYPER muscled with how the game description describes his muscles. Biceps bigger than ones head and thighs each thicker than his torso feels like that'd appeal more to hyper-muscle folks than anything. Which... yeah made him a complete turn off regardless of his quest being good. x.x

If I'm wrong tho feel free to correct me, but if it is another character then it's not the first instance of that happening then.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
That was Eitan I believe is who you're trying to reference? Only he originally had a modded glowing blue dick through modding, not pink. And was also of a more lighter physique. But unfortunately everyone drew him as completely overly buff and with a black dick (likely due to Adj's bust...), B had to change it.
Which sucks because the glow dick is imo more unique and also it turned Eitan into an overly muscled bara. I'd even say HYPER muscled with how the game description describes his muscles. Biceps bigger than ones head and thighs each thicker than his torso feels like that'd appeal more to hyper-muscle folks than anything. Which... yeah made him a complete turn off regardless of his quest being good. x.x
Ah, right, yeah I think that was who I was thinking of.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would like to interact with Kiyoko in town and have your kits go in there to and give the Kitsune a spot or something in the Wayfort.
Like a FOB.
Calling it an FOB is exactly why it wouldn't be welcome in Hawkethorne.

Lone Wolf115

They're still an invading, colonizing army of sex vampires.
Yeah true, life force vampires the sex is optional. I'm just saying and maybe it's that part of me that says hey we need to band together and fight Kas and the other demons.
Hey dumbasses we all have a common enemy Giant fucking robot space squids or whatever the fuck. Your crew: Listen to Sheppard he and or she knows we need to gather our strength and band together. You get the Geth Yes them to.

I would like to thank River for helping Kinu when you win against Raphael in her story in the ways in between.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
They can have the spoopiest spot in my fortress's Gardens of Fuckery, right alongside an overly friendly and ever replicating source of abundunt life force.

And those of them who learn to behave can chill in the fort proper. :catte:

• Haha

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It looks better as pure pink.
I feel a fair amount of folks feel that way.
I personally like the blonde and pink highlights. It's very cute and soft as a color pallet.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
What use are big tiddy vampires when there are no good male specimen of their race to fuck? Also, Miko and Mai are not that good. Kura has more well shaped tits and better figure.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What use are big tiddy vampires when there are no good male specimen of their race to fuck? Also, Miko and Mai are not that good. Kura has more well shaped tits and better figure.
Well if we're talking only figures it's subjective. I'm more partial to Mai's way less busty but still hippy form. it's the everything else with her that turns me off. x3x
Tho she doesn't count as a big tiddy vamp really.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I personally like the blonde and pink highlights. It's very cute and soft as a color pallet.
Agreed, it is very cute. It also makes more sense for the setting than the perfectly dyed hair of other catfolk, both in terms of the time period and in terms of the corner of the world we are currently bumming around in.

I hope the Champ will be able to have slightly more complex hair colors and hairdos one day without the need to edit.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Since playing CoC modded version (expanded and X) I have enjoyed NPCs like Heckel and Cotton from the gym. Maybe we could get NPCs like that for CoC2 gym.. I like Heckels alpha attitude and how we could top her if we had the strength or Cotton with her yoga followed by sex. Though I'm not sure if these were original characters or added by others for the modded versions.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Though I'm not sure if these were original characters or added by others for the modded versions.
Both are in the base game and both are very fine characters indeed, though my personal favourite Tel'adre gym regular is a toss-up between Lottie and Brooke.

The current cast populating Hawkthorne Gym is pretty nice, but there are no tall dommy gnolls or gentledom mares there atm. Khor'minos, the next big hub we will get to explore, is a perfect place for some steamy and sweaty athletics, so there is a good chance we will meet quite a few beefy boys and girls in the somewhat near future.

Getting to see Atugia visiting the gym and interacting with her there would be nice at some point. Same with witnessing her budding bromance with Brinn.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Nah none of the current NPCs in CoC2 gym are worth interacting with for me anyway. No offense to their writers, but I much prefer CoC gym users. I also like Brooke and the odd competition between her and Heckel which includes MC if you want it too. Lottie the pig is a great lady, though for pure female MCs she won't appear which I suppose is fair. I like Ifris too but she seems to have one sex scene so she reminds me of Janeen (CoC2 runner who wants MC to give her oral). Oh and Loppe, I love Loppe even if she feels unfinished.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I haven't actually seen any vesparan pregnancy content, so I just assumed vesparans are oviparous and that since Champ can't oviposit, they'd give birth to vesparan eggs which would hatch later.

Vesperans are naturally oviparous. The corruption of the hive, plus the portal magic on the champ results in live birth when getting a shot of waspboy jizz. Nyze freaks out about it because direct interbreeding like that between the Vesparans and other races isn't even possible normally.

Lone Wolf115

Vesperans are naturally oviparous. The corruption of the hive, plus the portal magic on the champ results in live birth when getting a shot of waspboy jizz. Nyze freaks out about it because direct interbreeding like that between the Vesparans and other races isn't even possible normally.
It's (waves hands in front of face) magic.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Nah none of the current NPCs in CoC2 gym are worth interacting with for me anyway. No offense to their writers, but I much prefer CoC gym users. I also like Brooke and the odd competition between her and Heckel which includes MC if you want it too. Lottie the pig is a great lady, though for pure female MCs she won't appear which I suppose is fair. I like Ifris too but she seems to have one sex scene so she reminds me of Janeen (CoC2 runner who wants MC to give her oral). Oh and Loppe, I love Loppe even if she feels unfinished.
I was gonna come in for this reason. The gym in CoC2 is a lot smaller than the gym in CoC1 but man do i miss those interactions.

I like the npcs in the new gym (it's got 2 of my favorite femboys there) but I wish there was more to interact with there.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So just Miko then?

That's not fair. There's Mai, Hatsu, and Kura too. Miko is just the apex of bustiness.

What use are big tiddy vampires when there are no good male specimen of their race to fuck?

Because not everyone is attracted to men. Also what about Keros?

I'm more partial to Mai's way less busty but still hippy form. it's the everything else with her that turns me off. x3x
Tho she doesn't count as a big tiddy vamp really.

Agreed mostly. And out of all kitsune, I think Mai fits the big tiddy vamp archetype the most.

Gym just needs more Brienne. But since Wsan has been locked in the basement to work on Khor'minos, that'll be a while. Until then, I find the "moo" tooltip hilarious for some reason and I hope it stays even after Brienne can become a work out buddy. Jin-Jin teaches lighting fist so he's cool, even if he's not my type and I hope he can teach more martial art moves someday. June is furry. Reject furry. Same with Janeen but I've shit on the mercs enough for anything else I could say to be annoyingly redundant and predictable. It would be hilarious to make the behemoth work out there though. Everyone would end up scaroused.

Lone Wolf115

Gym just needs more Brienne. But since Wsan has been locked in the basement to work on Khor'minos, that'll be a while. Until then, I find the "moo" tooltip hilarious for some reason and I hope it stays even after Brienne can become a work out buddy.
Is that why Brienne is not intractable in the gym.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Also what about Keros?
What about him? Why would anyone settle for a subpar fuckboy god of dubious morality when we can have a clearly superior catte version that comes with nowhere near the same amount of baggage?

Out of all the manly kitsune lads I got to interact with, Hinata is the only one I'd consider very desireable; he just needs to nudge the stick up his ass a tiny bit so it doesn't get in the way as much.

Otherwise, I agree with pretty much everything in your post, except for hating on June and Janeen. They are lovely.
It would be hilarious to make the behemoth work out there though. Everyone would end up scaroused.
Centaur athletics are always bound to be hillarious or awe-inspiring, heh. Sometimes both at once.

If Ahmri ever gets to visit us in Hawkthorne, she can have Lottie-like gym-buddies mini-arc, even though just like Lottie she is beautiful at any size.

AndI hope that when we will get into Khor'minos proper and get to their gyms and training fields, hanging out with Alante will be on the menu.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Otherwise, I agree with pretty much everything in your post, except for hating on June and Janeen. They are lovely.

What can I say? I don't like furry characters. June is fine, the furry thing is my only issue with him. But Janeen? I just don't like the mercenaries and the lack of repercussions to their actions. The furry thing is just an added dislike. Jen is the only one I don't hate. Maybe Boomer too. He seems like someone who caves to peer pressure really easy. But hey, I'm not your mom. Probably. If you like Janeen, go nuts.

Also Eubicha is still best pone and I'd love to work out with her. She is really strong. Why yes, I am a hypocrite who shits on furries while simping for a woman whose entire lower body is a horse. How could you tell?

Lone Wolf115

What can I say? I don't like furry characters. June is fine, the furry thing is my only issue with him. But Janeen? I just don't like the mercenaries and the lack of repercussions to their actions. The furry thing is just an added dislike. Jen is the only one I don't hate. Maybe Boomer too. He seems like someone who caves to peer pressure really easy. But hey, I'm not your mom. Probably. If you like Janeen, go nuts.

Also Eubicha is still best pone and I'd love to work out with her. She is really strong. Why yes, I am a hypocrite who shits on furries while simping for a woman whose entire lower body is a horse. How could you tell?
You just have different tastes/preferences like everyone else as a furry I'd say you aren't shitting on them just pointing out your dislike that's all. ;) :catte:

Reactions: Kesil

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
You just have different tastes/preferences like everyone else as a furry I'd say you aren't shitting on them just pointing out your dislike that's all. ;) :catte:

Doesn't make me any less of a hypocrite though! And THAT is my true fetish.

• Haha