What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
If Gywn is so loyal to the PC, they should just make it official. Another thing, If marriage is only for NPCs that have an insane love for the PC then wouldn't Brienne be a candidate? She is madly in love with the PC, although there are some moments when she is intimate with Azyrran, it's only on like a best friend level.
I also think they should make it official, but it depends on writers. I thing what with Khor'minos coming, Gwyn might be pretty low priority.

I might be mistaken though, and it might pop up just like the latest update.

All wives that the champion can get, or potentially get (Brienne, pending on content), just flat out tell they love the champion, no questions asked.

With Gwyn, there IS intimacy, she says so. She also says "she's your puppy". If that's her way of saying "i love you", I don't really know. Feels very focused on petting and sex.
That and her Electra Complex. She feels like she has a heavy crush on her father more than anyone else.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

With Gwyn, there IS intimacy, she says so. She also says "she's your puppy". If that's her way of saying "i love you", I don't really know. Feels very focused on petting and sex.
That and her Electra Complex. She feels more like she has a heavy crush on her father than anyone else.
Well yeah why else would she say it.
She does I've sexed her enough and
she asks you to be him, you blindfold her and use a gruff voice.

• Wow
Reactions: Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Well yeah why else would she say it.
She does I've sexed her enough and
she asks you to be him, you blindfold her and use a gruff voice.
Only if you are a Lupine. That option never comes up if you're of other races. Or if you're a chimera.

Garth marrying her off would probably include dealing with that.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Is it possible to unlock all the CG and Busts up to date? or are there some placeholders for future scenes? If that's not the case, then they should add a button that allows a certain Patreon tier that offers a code you can input to unlock all the galleries. I have been frantically trying to unlock all the pictures including the Busts but I can't seem to find some of the NPCs that are locked. To further explain this, there is 3 Busts for Gweyr, but you can only unlock the 2 they give you (1st being the first time you meet her and the second being when she is wear her casual outfit) That makes me and many others out there who are completionist annoyed, only if you can't unlock them all.
Well, I don't have everything unlocked but... on PC you can see all of those without unlocking them in game.

As Savin says, "reeeee Datamining reeee".

• Haha

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
She does say that 'if daddy won't accept me as his puppy then use should claim me' if this doesn't say thing then I don't know.
And it unfortunately stops there. That phrase is repeated every single time that scene plays out. It'd be better if it went a bit further and she acted like she was definitely claimed.

Even better would indeed to have the marriage.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Only if you are a Lupine. That option never comes up if you're of other races. Or if you're a chimera.

Garth marrying her off would probably include dealing with that.
I mainly play as Catfolk and Lupine that's really the only races I play.

TheShepard256

People are talking about ovipositors/the Oviposition perk for the Champ to give birth to eggs without eggnancies, but the solution is much simpler than that: implement pregnancies where the sire is of a race that's naturally oviparous. Nyze, perhaps, and/or a harpy with a dick?
Also what would a Lupine and Catfolk Kitten/Puppy look like?
Extrapolating from ausar-kaithrit hybrids in TiTS, I'd say they'd have a tail that's both fluffy and prehensile, and if they have a penis it's canine but with feline nubs/barbs/whatever they're called. Chances are, their forelimbs would be more lupine (at the very least, they'd be furred), but I'm not certain about their torso and face; as a non-furry, I'd prefer no fur or muzzle. Ears and eyes could go either way.

Lone Wolf115

People are talking about ovipositors/the Oviposition perk for the Champ to give birth to eggs without eggnancies, but the solution is much simpler than that: implement pregnancies where the sire is of a race that's naturally oviparous. Nyze, perhaps, and/or a harpy with a dick?

Extrapolating from ausar-kaithrit hybrids in TiTS, I'd say they'd have a tail that's both fluffy and prehensile, and if they have a penis it's canine but with feline nubs/barbs/whatever they're called. Chances are, their forelimbs would be more lupine (at the very least, they'd be furred), but I'm not certain about their torso and face; as a non-furry, I'd prefer no fur or muzzle. Ears and eyes could go either way.
Nyze is a live birth not an egg but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Good point I'd say the torso could be furless or have a mane and would most definitely not have a muzzle maybe fangs you mean the penis would be knotted with barbs or spines what ever you want to call em and tapered like a Milodan from TiTS.

TheShepard256

Nyze is a live birth not an egg but maybe I'm remembering wrong.
I haven't actually seen any vesparan pregnancy content, so I just assumed vesparans are oviparous and that since Champ can't oviposit, they'd give birth to vesparan eggs which would hatch later.
you mean the penis would be knotted with barbs or spines what ever you want to call em and tapered like a Milodan from TiTS.
I was thinking more like Saendra's cock if she gets one. Milodan cocks aren't tapered.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
In regards to Gwyn way earlier, marriage for her to the PC is very unlikely because as her writer put it she's "married to her job".

Granted, I don't like that reasoning because who says she can't be married to both, but it is what it is ig.

TheShepard256

The busts show different.
Ah. I was just looking at their cock flags in the code (which include Knotted and Nubby, but not Tapered) and I couldn't find any references to being tapered in the generic milodan male's scenes (then again, I didn't look very hard). Looking back at it, Eitan's appearance does explicitly state his cock is tapered.
In either case, it's still more like Saendra's cock because hers is the correct colour.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
We can't marry Gwyn because there's no way we could ever fully satisfy her raging Electra complex.

The busts show different.

Busts aren't a canon representation of characters. For example, Brint's weapons are bronze but the art shows them as some kind of silver metal with gold accents; or the merc busts showing what looks like iron armor and armor with the silver and gold metals like Brint's art, when they use bronze armor. If you try to use art as a measure of canon, you're gonna have a bad time.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
In regards to Gwyn way earlier, marriage for her to the PC is very unlikely because as her writer put it she's "married to her job".

Granted, I don't like that reasoning because who says she can't be married to both, but it is what it is ig.
After a certain point, if the Champ is still her (seemingly only) stable lover, while simultaneously being Nursery's biggest patron (in more ways than one) and have done more than enough to impress her old folks, there is no in-univere reason why a marriage would be off the table. Gwynn ceasing to be Nursery's head matron, even if we ever find more people to work there, now that's quite unlikely. Same with her moving out from her parents' nest, even if she is offered a place in our bitching new seat of power after it is properly established.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
We can't marry Gwyn because there's no way we could ever fully satisfy her raging Electra complex.
That's pretty much it. Writer doesn't wish to do it.

That complex is really strong in Gwyn's case. That "play daddy" option pretty much tells me that her ideal partner is Garth. Period.

When Gweyr comes back, Gwyn is PISSED, partially because the "mom that abandoned us" is back, but also because Gwyn thinks she came back to steal daddy away from her.

That pretty much tells me that the champion is her +1, a very close person, but mainly there to make her happy by siring her kids and being master, nothing else. If Gwyn were pressed into telling who she'd want to marry, she'd probably just say "i want to marry daddy!".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That's pretty much it. Writer doesn't wish to do it.

That complex is really strong in Gwyn's case. That "play daddy" option pretty much tells me that her ideal partner is Garth. Period.

When Gweyr comes back, Gwyn is PISSED, partially because the "mom that abandoned us" is back, but also because Gwyn thinks she came back to steal daddy away from her.

That pretty much tells me that the champion is her +1, a very close person, but mainly there to make her happy by siring her kids and being master, nothing else. If Gwyn were pressed into telling who she'd want to marry, she'd probably just say "i want to marry daddy!".
Oh...
Nvm then...

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see a anthro cobra tf added we have a snake tounge from starting as a wild elf / wild wine I want to go full snake

And a way to make a tounge longer with out needing to sex evergreen or use wild wine

I'd also love more elyon scenes there's something about him I really like

And lastly a way to recolor scales maybe a new item at the salon?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Oh...
Nvm then...
Yeah, I think that might have been the author's way of saying "Put that to rest dude, stop it. Not bloody happpenin' "

As Garth says after all of the ordeal:
"My only remaining worries in this world are that I'll never live to see the day my son ceases to be an idiot and my daughter gets married off."
Looks like he doesn't even consider the champion for that. Oof.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, I think that might have been the author's way of saying "Put that to rest dude, stop it. Not bloody happpenin' "
I'm familiar with the writer's habit of doing that, thnks.

Lone Wolf115

Busts aren't a canon representation of characters. For example, Brint's weapons are bronze but the art shows them as some kind of silver metal with gold accents; or the merc busts showing what looks like iron armor and armor with the silver and gold metals like Brint's art, when they use bronze armor. If you try to use art as a measure of canon, you're gonna have a bad time.
True.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Also, there's how Cait's described as having "short, not-quite-shoulder length hair that's clearly blonde, though her locks have been highlighted with a bright, bubbly pink color," but the DCL busts have her hair as purely pink. I'm fairly certain I remember how, at some point, a TiTS character was described as having a pink cock, but the artist drew them with a black cock and that essentially just forced the writer to change the text to say it's black.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also, there's how Cait's described as having "short, not-quite-shoulder length hair that's clearly blonde, though her locks have been highlighted with a bright, bubbly pink color," but the DCL busts have her hair as purely pink. I'm fairly certain I remember how, at some point, a TiTS character was described as having a pink cock, but the artist drew them with a black cock and that essentially just forced the writer to change the text to say it's black.
That was Eitan I believe is who you're trying to reference? Only he originally had a modded glowing blue dick through modding, not pink. And was also of a more lighter physique. But unfortunately everyone drew him as completely overly buff and with a black dick (likely due to Adj's bust...), B had to change it.
Which sucks because the glow dick is imo more unique and also it turned Eitan into an overly muscled bara. I'd even say HYPER muscled with how the game description describes his muscles. Biceps bigger than ones head and thighs each thicker than his torso feels like that'd appeal more to hyper-muscle folks than anything. Which... yeah made him a complete turn off regardless of his quest being good. x.x

If I'm wrong tho feel free to correct me, but if it is another character then it's not the first instance of that happening then.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
That was Eitan I believe is who you're trying to reference? Only he originally had a modded glowing blue dick through modding, not pink. And was also of a more lighter physique. But unfortunately everyone drew him as completely overly buff and with a black dick (likely due to Adj's bust...), B had to change it.
Which sucks because the glow dick is imo more unique and also it turned Eitan into an overly muscled bara. I'd even say HYPER muscled with how the game description describes his muscles. Biceps bigger than ones head and thighs each thicker than his torso feels like that'd appeal more to hyper-muscle folks than anything. Which... yeah made him a complete turn off regardless of his quest being good. x.x
Ah, right, yeah I think that was who I was thinking of.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would like to interact with Kiyoko in town and have your kits go in there to and give the Kitsune a spot or something in the Wayfort.
Like a FOB.
Calling it an FOB is exactly why it wouldn't be welcome in Hawkethorne.

Lone Wolf115

They're still an invading, colonizing army of sex vampires.
Yeah true, life force vampires the sex is optional. I'm just saying and maybe it's that part of me that says hey we need to band together and fight Kas and the other demons.
Hey dumbasses we all have a common enemy Giant fucking robot space squids or whatever the fuck. Your crew: Listen to Sheppard he and or she knows we need to gather our strength and band together. You get the Geth Yes them to.

I would like to thank River for helping Kinu when you win against Raphael in her story in the ways in between.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
They can have the spoopiest spot in my fortress's Gardens of Fuckery, right alongside an overly friendly and ever replicating source of abundunt life force.

And those of them who learn to behave can chill in the fort proper. :catte:

• Haha