What can I do as a slime?

Justs0meguy1

Apr 24, 2023
Hey I have been playing TiTs for a while and was wondering what scenes is available for slimes and anything else. Thanks.

squeak

May 1, 2023
Is their anything else
If you mean like general mechanics as well as scenes, after 5 doses of GaloMax, you will have full control over various body parts under the Appearance > Shift Goo menu.

This includes any genitalia (number, shape, size, puffiness flags), thickness and tone (though I believe tone is locked at 0min/30max after 5 doses), number and shape of legs, etc. Really the only major appearance aspects you can't control through the appearance menu are femininity/masculinity, certain TF-exclusive penis/vagina shapes, and any non-leg limbs.

As for slime PC exclusive content, there's the Goo VIllage on Myrellion if you're in silly mode. Though for the moment, the items from that area are currently broken.

Being a goo character also greatly boosts your genital/orifice elasticity and capacity, making it so you can fit just about anything, anywhere.

Hope this helps.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
It's the 'one size fits all' transformation. Notably, if you want all the taur specific scenes without being locked out of scenes that demand being bipedal, going full slime is your best go.

squeak

May 1, 2023
It's the 'one size fits all' transformation. Notably, if you want all the taur specific scenes without being locked out of scenes that demand being bipedal, going full slime is your best go.
not to mention some uh, more unique leg transformations lol. i personally like to roleplay as a Ganrael rather than a Galotion, so i very seldom take all 5 doses.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Pretty sure the Taur and Naga options for scenes don't work for Goo PC's as they don't change the location of the genitalia, and it's possible to restore the tone/thickness maximums by having a non goo skin type. At least as far as the latex skin is concerned you still have the option to alter tone and thickness thru goo powers.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Unless that was changed, you should be able to access Taur/Naga content via goo morphing. I've done it before.