What are your thoughts on Berwyn being removed from the party?

What are your thoughts on Berwyn being removed from the party?

• Total voters

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Well I'm a little sad to lose a party member. I do like that we get to choose the characters sex and assets.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Was gonna ask first because I know some places feel differently than others. I got my answer early at the very least.

And naaa if I am doing something it’s just gonna reimplement something and honestly that’s gonna take learning Java just to do it after I took a peek at things this morning. It’ll be for personal use since I am not allowed to share and honestly might be for the best since I am not that motivated to learn the in’s and out’s of java so I doubt I would upkeep it regularly. Might learn how to edit Minecraft Mod Files as a plus I guess.
It's fine-ish if it's for personal use and doesn't get spread around. Just don't speak of it around here, and don't circulate your mod, and the ire of Savin will not be invoked.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I'll admit that it's been a few weeks since I last played (shame on me), but I recall that Berwyn is just removed as a party member. You should still be able interact with him (or her if you so choose).
You can, yes. And I will say the added non-sex flavor bits are great. But in the change, it seems his bad end was removed completely, and I think I read, somebody mentioning that in the changes it caused his pregnancy content to be disabled too. I'm not sure if that was accidental or intentional though. So it's kind of... a bitter pill to swallow if you were a fan of either of those pieces of content.

One thing I thought of, that I at least would enjoy, maybe we could get some sort of reverse Kiyoko and unlock a modified Berry/Wynne as a summon? Obviously they wouldn't summon a golem anymore, but it could be a nice compromise. (And a new summon, since we don't have many.)

HK-47

May 17, 2017
One thing I thought of, that I at least would enjoy, maybe we could get some sort of reverse Kiyoko and unlock a modified Berry/Wynne as a summon? Obviously they wouldn't summon a golem anymore, but it could be a nice compromise. (And a new summon, since we don't have many.)

That’s actually a pretty decent idea. I’d be nice to have him still be a bit more involved, even if he’s been demoted from the party roster.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015

This makes me think of those Yakuza: Like a Dragon poundmates lol. Just call people up to come hit this guy over here.

DakkaDakka12

Aug 20, 2022
Can Berwyn still impregnate a female champion and have the cuddle session? if so is the option still available to Berry's female form if they still have the goods?

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
Nope, no impregnation for female champ.
Shame though.
But if you really want such a thing you could always write a fancon and post it for those who would like it, like me ^w^.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
love him to bits, but he kinda sucked at combat and him being removed is more or less the same as permanently benching him

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
I chose "Bad" for multiple reasons. First, it pisses me off when developers remove content. Second of all, the only reason Berwyn's character was given to someone else was because Hugs (Berwyn's original writer and the one who made Berwyn) was fired for having mental health issues, which as a person with mental health issues myself, really pisses me off.

gentle criminal

Jan 5, 2023
first time on a forum ever, made an acct purely for the sole reason to say this change ruined a lot for me as a heavy berwyn simp/fan.
know i thought my game was bagged or something- just to find this out
hurts man. feels like being robbed out of nowhere.
sad part is now that hes off my team and was my best, im not sure where to go beyond this point.
this sucks man, like, really sucks...