What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I dislike how long it takes to get something like a Reflex build to a reliable level using both gear and your own stats.

Like I don't think once you hit Tarkus you should be dodging every single attack, but I do think I should be dodging at least half the attacks in a fight if I spent a second majority of my points into Reflexes.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The fact so many things seem to be gated behind a yet-to-be-implemented system (ship combat) that we currently have no ETA of and seems superfluous to what the core of the game is.
I don't think this is a valid complaint. While this game does have a lot of sex and romance, it's still Action/Adventure and SciFi, so ship combat is something that should be part of it's core. I know a few people don't like that there's content other than sex, but that's what this game is.

As for the ETA, we can only hope it's soon. As I understand it, this is massive and only has Gedan working on it, so it will take a while.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
My gripe is that there should be more options to give certain people hugs or other little things like it. Savin gives some of his characters hug options which I love to see. Like Briget (even if that's only one time) and Reaha (again Savin thank you) also the kiss option with Saendra is nice. Also HugsAlright made Brandy who you can hug, but I feel like there could always be a bit more to with some npc's and crew then just to talk and or to fuck (also ear scratches seem to always lead to fucking so im counting those out)

DeadEyesSee

Sep 22, 2018
ATM: the low droprate the normal silver piercings have ... haven't seen a single one yet :iiam:

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
ATM: the low droprate the normal silver piercings have ... haven't seen a single one yet :iiam:

the piercings are in the same pool as the rare stores, but will only drop if you already have all the stories.

So to get a silver piercing, you must be on the planet that drops it (Mhenga I believe), then farm mobs until you have all 4 stories that can drop on that planet, and only *then* can piercings drop. The dropchance for the stories (and thus also the piercings) is 1% per mob I think. I may be wrong on the dropchance though.

When I farmed my gold piercings though, I did get the distinct impression that the droprate for the piercings were much higher than the stories, though I didn't see anything in the source code that'd support that.

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Farming for the piercings is a volume business. The faster you can defeat mobs the easier it is. Walked away with like 6-7 piercings today just goofing around in the Vanae area.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Cold damage seems kinda really awful. I swear, more often than not I'm running into things where its doing literally 1 damage regardless of stats.

crimsiden

Jul 4, 2016
slow updates, lack of build variety, not enough femdom content, easy combat, just the little things :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
slow updates

Are you a backer?

lack of build variety, easy combat

First one is subjective, second is that almost everything can be done at level 8. q_q
Fastest way might be to nerf the top tier weapons a little along with tougher enemy resists, and new attacks added to existing mobs (a fella can dream). Adding more build variety would probably make stuff even easier. I suppose if you want a more challenging game, you could go melee smuggler.

not enough femdom content

It's there, but fuck, there's never enough of x. Especially naga and m&m.

just the little things :p

Sure thing buddy. :p

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Cold damage seems kinda really awful. I swear, more often than not I'm running into things where its doing literally 1 damage regardless of stats.

Really? Cause the cryolazzzzer is the fucking shit up on Zheng Shi. I love that thing. I keep the apollo plasma whatever as an additional side piece just in case I wanna go to Uveto where everything obviously has tons of cold damage resistance.

Last edited:

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Really? Cause the cryolazzzzer is the fucking shit up on Zheng Shi. I love that thing. I keep the apollo plasma whatever as an additional side piece just in case I wanna go to Uveto where everything obviously has tons of cold damage resistance.
Why not? You could have a snow ball fight with the locals.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Just Riya personally. She's been the only one who annoyed me, plus no matter what your physical stats are you still can't manage to land a punch on her without her overpowering you.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
The fact that being a bimbo is locked behind transformation shit bugs me. Why can't I play a terminally slutty airhead without injecting or ingesting anime brain-damage substances? Sure, there's that "but Dumbfucked or Treated bimbos aren't ACTUALLY dumber" talk, yet they all lower your intelligence stat. It's not even that I mind New Texas or the existence of bimbo transformation stuff, I love a bunch of Treated bimbos (Cora and Carrie are objectively the shiznit), I just think there should be an optional way of getting Ditz Speak and all that. A start option that smothers your intelligence and willpower from the beginning or something. If Daddy Steele can't stop his offspring from growing up into a person who says "yes" to Dumbfuck, he can't stop his offspring from growing up as a bimbo, either.
Also the game needs much, much moar content. Moaaar!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just Riya personally. She's been the only one who annoyed me, plus no matter what your physical stats are you still can't manage to land a punch on her without her overpowering you.
Oh no, you don't beat xenophobia with violence, because that proves to them that they got to you, a win for them.
You beat it by having Riya's attitude bite her in the ass and you suggest she gets posted elsewhere....like a station above a heavily Taur world. You let her wallow in the mess that she caused for herself.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
There aren't enough cute and nerdy characters in the game. Characters with cute round glasses and soft little sweaters that know just about everything except the ins and outs of romance? That's the good shit.
The want to commish an artpiece like this of Fisi intensifies...

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Oh no, you don't beat xenophobia with violence, because that proves to them that they got to you, a win for them.
You beat it by having Riya's attitude bite her in the ass and you suggest she gets posted elsewhere....like a station above a heavily Taur world. You let her wallow in the mess that she caused for herself.

But that's evil! Wait....
There aren't enough cute and nerdy characters in the game. Characters with cute round glasses and soft little sweaters that know just about everything except the ins and outs of romance? That's the good shit.

Let's see...Fisianna counts, yes? Embry, too. And...that one weather bunny on Uveto most people probably miss. Other than that, I'm drawing a blank here, myself.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
slow updates, lack of build variety, not enough femdom content, easy combat, just the little things :p

The build variety thing is definitely my biggest complaint with the game. But that's inevitable because of the binary choice leveling system and I have no idea how hard coded into the game that is. Other than that the only issue I have is that you level up to quickly and it trivializes a lot of encounters which would otherwise be challenging and fun.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Here's some:
  • Enemies that automatically counter-attack while stunned or blind or in some cases both. Fighting the double-dick Naleen on Mhenga at low level can be very frustrating as it isn't an optional encounter like the bothric pidemmes. Came back one level later and massacred her. Terrible placement of that encounter in the deep jungle. She should be in the Vanae area. Only saving grace is that the PC can actually escape the encounter and thus will be avoided in future runs.

• There are about 3 items in this game that modify PC accuracy, two of them are armor, one is an accessory. This leaves the player at the mercy of weapons with natural accuracy bonuses.

• Melee Merc fucking sucks. Only saving grace is detonation charge. Pales in comparison to other melee classes until she can get her hands on the dancing flashblade, custom shock gear or any other melee weapons with decent damage and accuracy. Has the lowest natural Melee Accuracy of any melee class, making it an absolute nighmare to use on Zheng Shi Bored jumpers and Slave breakers. Want to run the game in "Hard Mode"? Run melee merc with a hammer-type weapon, you'll never hit anything. Yeah, melee Smug has a few problems at low level but is incredibly powerful even without the best gear. Melee merc seems to hit a plateau and stays there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThasV

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
Well, busts wouldn't be busts if they showed the lower half of a body :p

Heh, true. While I prefer having an option for portrait view (and CoCII seems to be taking a more acceptable route), however, there are still some busts that have a little trimmed from the bottom. This usually means that I have to visit the Wiki or some other site to find the full, blown up image.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Trust me if I say I'm sad we can no longer access the image part of the TiTS Trello. At least we can still access the GitHub public builds and check any new images...