What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I'm a straight male who is not into futa but I will not complain about the variety of content. I am pretty satisfied with what is available so far. There could always be more but we all have our own preferences and kinks. So there will always be content that doesn't interest everyone. In the end it comes down to the content creators and what they are into or what commissions they get paid to write. I'll code whatever gets assigned to me, even if it doesn't personally interest me. I just want to help make the game as great as possible and hopefully get more of what I like into it.

Last edited:

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Lol. I will just say this. Dickgirls are a writers crutch. Like, imagine trying to write some sexy badass vanilla chick rapi... errr punis... err, rewarding me by fucking my stupid loser dick silly with her tight hot wet pussy. How else are you going to make me uncomfortable with my loss? A forty four inch horsecock will do it. Probably.

Herms also don't get offspring content usually, the only one I can think of is Ilaria or whatever. I have no idea if herm Sera can carry. Oh wait and Frosty, but that is new.

I just need more ultra hot Captain Khorgan content (with or without pregnant milf shows). I specifically follow her wishes when I make super soldie... er, custom modified children. In fact, I had so many sons with her I thought that was all she could have for the longest time. lol

Oh the game needs more intense Sera sex.

Example of one of the hottest sex scenes in Tits.
You grin at Sera as you pull the handcuffs out of the silver briefcase, dangling them teasingly in front of her.

Sera doesn’t say anything this time; skin flushed and gently biting her lip, she gets on all fours and pushes her butt out, sliding her hand between her thighs to trail wetness from her bare pussy along her stomach, giving you the eyes as she does. You feel a surge of triumphant passion at the sight: your once obstinate, obnoxious demon girl wantonly advertising her need to you. It’s time to finish this.

You drop onto the bed next to her, deliberately pushing your weight into her side, quietly reveling in the tiny sigh she makes as you do. You’ve drilled this routine into her enough times that she’s entirely relaxed as you take her hands and cuff them behind her back. She thrusts her boobs out more than is strictly necessary by her posture, draws another low sigh out, pushes her warm-smelling bright pink flesh into your hands as you gaze over your shoulder in a mocking, sultry manner, sneering wickedly.

“Better get on with it,” she whispers. “Wouldn’t want you to jizz everywh-” You don’t let her finish. You grasp her behind the head and kiss her roughly, mashing your pencil-thin lips into hers as you take one of her breasts and squeeze it, sinking your fingers deep into the softness there, rolling your fingertips over an erect nipple. Her hot breath touches the back of your throat as she responds, opening her mouth to wrap her tongue wetly around yours whilst writhing her body against your form, trying as ever to lose you in the wonderful shift and touch of her body.

You are beyond playing that game, though – you know who here really needs this. You suddenly heft her forwards, taking your kiss with it as you splay her hips, allowing you to push your thickening prick between her thighs, using the delightful, soft friction there to become fully erect. She gasps into your mouth as you touch her sopping heat with it, flexing your boyish hips to rub it teasingly over her entrance, smoothing back and forth across the stubborn nub of her bulging clit. You keep your hand where it is, molding it ruthlessly into her breast, trapping her nipple in alternating squeezes and caresses.

She grasps the significance of what you are doing and feebly struggles, pushing her bound hands into your stomach and whipping her tail against your back, but you both know it is just for show, a front which disappears as you rhythmically rub your hard cock along her soaked, puffy mons. You grasp her breast tightly, trapping her in yourself for long moments as you slowly, tortuously masturbate her with gentle thrusts of your hips; glorying in the sight and sound of her, neck arched, mouth open and eyes closed, unable to do anything but emit tight gasps and frost your tool to a shine with her excitement. You lightly pick up the pace, bumping into her bulging clit with your crown insistently.

“Whose bitch are you?” Sera says nothing. You slow down, and she whimpers a bit. You pick up the pace again, knowing through long experience exactly how fast to go to keep her pinned on the edge, trapped in a moment of intense heat.

“Whose bitch are you?” you husk again.

“You... nngh... you. I’m your bitch. Now please...” You reposition yourself, grasping her arms to push her butt out so that your cockhead is at the very entrance of her cunt, parting her lips with it ever-so-gently.

“Please is a good word,” you say softly. “Is there anything else you want to say? Because I think otherwise we’re done for today.” You withdraw and she practically barks with frustration, her arms tensing up in your grasp. Still relentlessly compressing her nipple you push your erection all the way through her thighs before sliding it backwards, letting her feel every lubricated inch of it on her button.

“F-fuck! Fine! Fuck me, master! Please fuck me like the bitch I am, you complete cunt!” she cries out, batting her fists in pure frustration against your stomach. You laugh fondly.

“Good girl.” You position your cock in front of her entrance again and with one exultant thrust penetrate her wet heat.

Her pussy is delightful, long and practically frictionless with lubrication but wonderfully tight from disuse. It parts and clings to your cock as you thrust deep into her, intent on stretching wide and owning every inch. You keep your hands where they are, continuing to ruthlessly grope her sensitised nipples. Sera squirms her curvy body wonderfully around you, bending your meat this way and that inside herself, panting heavily and moaning with each drive of your boyish quarters into her. Despite all this, and the fact she was hovering on the edge even before you started dicking her, she still can’t seem to reach orgasm. You grin hugely as you realize what the issue is.

“You can’t do it, can you? Not now. Not without me telling you to.” Her inhuman eyes roll up to meet yours, pleading. “Cum,” you say commandingly, as you spear every inch of your cock into her. Immediately Sera tenses up, howling in gratification as her pussy tightens up around you, dribbling femjizz onto your testicles. You keep pumping into her as she writhes in the throes of orgasm, keeping a steady pace and grip on your own ardour. You aren’t done yet.

Through the long minutes of the fierce, lush rutting that follows you reposition her, letting your hands roam over her body as you push and pull her this way and that, only ever pulling your cock free of the soaking suck of her sex in order to drive into it even harder from another angle. You bounce her big, soft behind in your lap face-to-face for a time, your fingers in her mouth as you lick then chew upon her cherry-like nipples, waiting for the grunts to turn into groans around your digits before ordering her to cum again. Sera contracts in helpless delirium on top of your member, breasts bouncing as she squirts around you, your bodies grinding into each other urgently.

Finally you bend her over, pushing her face into the duvet as you pummel into her raised, supplicant behind for all you are worth. You admire the sight before you, the long, sweat-dappled pear shape of your slave, her cuffed hands clutching up as you ram into the tight stem of her sex, her bright pink bum jiggling delightfully with each impact of your tiny hips, her tail wagging fitfully. This position clearly suits her, your phallus curling into her in a way which makes her twinge and coo. It pleases you that despite all her prior attitude and arrogance, this is the posture she actually enjoys the best – ass up, face down, taking it like an obedient bitch should. No wonder she makes such a good buttslut. The thought makes your heat rise, and you allow it to now, fucking into her hard as your cock begins to bulge, the obscene sound of your hips and gonads smacking into her filling your ears. Her tail whips excitedly back and forth in front of your vision and you grasp its tip, bringing it down to press against the pucker of her anus.

“Does the slut want to shamelessly wet herself around my cock again?” you breathe, with some difficulty now your heart is beating its way out of your chest and your own high is at the door. “She’s going to have to ask nicely if so.”

“Please, master,” comes the muffled, moaned response. You sink the blunt, spaded tip into her behind, and when she tenses up and shrills with orgasm you join her, your straining prick dilating and then unloading its thick payload deep in her, pulsing again and again as her contracting pussy milks you for all it is worth. You keep pumping, profoundly enjoying the release as you surge quarts of cum into her, obeying the innate impulse to bury your copious amounts of seed deep, packing her womb and tunnel full. By the time you are finished she looks two months pregnant, her stomach bulging with it.

When you are finally done you withdraw, enjoying Sera’s tired groan and the trails of jizz which come oozing out of her pulverised, gaping twat as you do so. You lie down, undo her cuffs and gently pull her onto your plain chest, enjoying the warmth of the afterglow with her.

“Maybe – maybe you aren’t such a bad dom after all, creep,” she whispers, a ghost of her old smirk on her face. You look down at her fondly. The backchat and attitude will never entirely leave her – she needs that in some essential way – but the assertiveness in her eyes is now overlaid with infatuation and you know what is in your arms now is a completely willing, if fairly unruly pet.

After you’ve cuddled her a bit longer you get up, redress and get back to it, taking a glow of deep self-satisfaction with you.

Jeezus. Is it hot in here? >_<

Last edited:

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Also, while there are actually plenty more females than dickgirls, I think the perception is skewed because the numbers are stacked by the Myr and NT, and those 'pure' females don't have much content beyond sex scenes. There's probably a somewhat disproportionate number of 'major' NPCs that are d-girls, at least for those that aren't into them.
The most accurate way to judge the ratio would be a comparison where each NPC gets weighted by the word count they get. So characters with more content - whether it's dialogue, appearance description, action scenes, or sex scenes - are weighted more heavily.

(Although no one is actually gonna count those words, least of all me, heh :colbert:)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Although no one is actually gonna count those words, least of all me, heh
I would.

But first I would need a cash deposit and I get paid by every thousand words.

Reactions: herpaderphurr

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
My standard complaint: Moar of ze gay stuffs.

Not just the token defeat/victory scenes (read: I want token gay content too but also other stuff) but evolving relationships, threesomes, orgies, funny stuff, serious stuff, cute romantic stuff... U know, a good variety of m/m.

And plz more m/m where I'm not making a dude a sissy by porking him. Masc guys bottom too. No problem with making dudes my bitch but sometimes I like the dude the way he is and he does a 180 just cause I've got my knot in his backdoor.

Lund's m/m content is primo quality gay stuff. Geoffs scene (shameless self plug) is marvelous. Stuff like that.

And obviously more male crew members, we got our femboy and the sexbot now let's get some dicks and ass on mAh ship

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Lol. I will just say this. Dickgirls are a writers crutch.

They kind of are, but not for the reason you assert, that herp a herp how u write woman raping you, woman can't rape. It takes little imagination to envisage scenarios where a female enemy uses you roughly after beating you into the ground, even if you've never played MGQ. I'm happy writing that shit all day, and what's more players *love* it. Tamani remains one of the most popular characters Fen ever created. It's wrong to frame loss scenes as 'punishment'; they aren't loss states in the same sense failing to dodge a projectile in a video game is, they're something some players deliberately seek out and are there to be enjoyed, whether a dick or a pussy is involved.

What a mob with a dick does allow you to do, though, is write one catch-all loss scene and even feasibly one catch-all win scene, since the one thing we can count on the PC on having is a hole. If your mob only has a vagina then you're going to have to write lesbo scenes, and nobody wants to do that.

I'm glad you liked the Sera scene - I'm only sorry that one isn't repeatable.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
They kind of are, but not for the reason you assert, that herp a herp how u write woman raping you, woman can't rape. It takes little imagination to envisage scenarios where a female enemy uses you roughly after beating you into the ground, even if you've never played MGQ. I'm happy writing that shit all day, and what's more players *love* it. Tamani remains one of the most popular characters Fen ever created. It's wrong to frame loss scenes as 'punishment'; they aren't loss states in the same sense failing to dodge a projectile in a video game is, they're something some players deliberately seek out and are there to be enjoyed, whether a dick or a pussy is involved.

What a mob with a dick does allow you to do, though, is write one catch-all loss scene and even feasibly one catch-all win scene, since the one thing we can count on the PC on having is a hole. If your mob only has a vagina then you're going to have to write lesbo scenes, and nobody wants to do that.

I'm glad you liked the Sera scene - I'm only sorry that one isn't repeatable.
To be fair, it would probably be difficult for your non amazonian female to snu-snu rape me. Akane would be a better example, since she has you in an extremely disadvantageous position, no combat needed. Even then, she just wants to beat the shit out of you with a whip or give you some electro shock therapy.
Yeah, I should have specified more that I was talking about the enemies. Not the NPCs that populate the world of Tits. Tamani or Kiro, you mean? I view Kiro more as a friend I compete with in universe. You can also opt of her content though can't you? By not repairing her milker in her distress encounter or something.
However, If you don't want a savage anal pounding you will never lose to a herm or a guy in battle. You can be reasonably sure that is what is going to happen if you do lose. Otherwise it is more a battle for dominant position, if the enemy you are fighting is your cup of tea.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Also, while there are actually plenty more females than dickgirls, I think the perception is skewed because the numbers are stacked by the Myr and NT, and those 'pure' females don't have much content beyond sex scenes. There's probably a somewhat disproportionate number of 'major' NPCs that are d-girls, at least for those that aren't into them.

Just to add to my rant a little here (seriously, this is very cathartic!): I don't like the myr, because insectoids are gross, and I don't like NT, because bovines are also gross

Good lord this shrinks my options, doesn't it?

And yeah, I'm playing this game because the straight or gay scenes are pretty great, and also it's really hot being able to customize my own character to what I want (*Cough* Doubledick griffin dude *cough*); I actively avoid the majority of futa encounters almost by instinct now.

Reactions: Foxxling

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just to add to my rant a little here (seriously, this is very cathartic!): I don't like the myr, because insectoids are gross, and I don't like NT, because bovines are also gross

Good lord this shrinks my options, doesn't it?

And yeah, I'm playing this game because the straight or gay scenes are pretty great, and also it's really hot being able to customize my own character to what I want (*Cough* Doubledick griffin dude *cough*); I actively avoid the majority of futa encounters almost by instinct now.

I never really saw the bimbos on NT as bovines since all they got are pretty much horns, but I wonder what do you see about them as disgusting?

I can understand the myr because chitin and black eyes, but do you also see Zil as disgusting because they are insects too, based off bees really, then there is the bothric who are similar to the myr being insects as well.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I never really saw the bimbos on NT as bovines since all they got are pretty much horns, but I wonder what do you see about them as disgusting?

I can understand the myr because chitin and black eyes, but do you also see Zil as disgusting because they are insects too, based off bees really, then there is the bothric who are similar to the myr being insects as well.

Honestly, it's mainly the association that gets me. However, I forgot to add that "bimbos" is also a turnoff for me, so... yeah. NT is not a fun place for me. The only reason I ever go there is to train up my stats and eat food to get the perfect bodytype. I guess the taur shopkeep is hot (I do like me them taurs), and Mirrin gets an honourable mention for being one of the few anythings with a double-dong in the game (one of the very short list of futas that interest me), but other than those two, there's effectively nothing on NT that interests me that I can remember.

But yeah, about bovines... I dunno man, they just do not look any kind of hot to me. The tails are ugly, "cow" is usually used as a slang term for someone ugly and/or fat, the horns look meh... That, and the Treatment is honestly pretty horrifying when you think about it. Add to this that I hate lactation (*sigh* Yet another extremely popular fetish in this game that I dislike. Man, the content that I *do* like has got to be extremely hot for me to wade through so much stuff I dislike just to get to it, y'know?) which is very prominently featured among bovine-morphs, as well as bovine-morphs almost invariably having too large breasts (D cups is about the largest I like. Anything larger than that just becomes meh, quickly transitioning to absurd)... Yeah. Bad combo

EDIT: Oh yeah, Zil. Yes, I dislike those as well, for the same reason. Bothric as well. There's also that one fly-person thing on Myrellion, right to the left as you exit the gold myr city? For some reason you can fuck that, and that squicks me the fuck out. I farm that guy regularly though, because he gives stupid amounts of exp; I always run a few circuits around his house beating up him and his dogs whenever I get to Myrellion

Honestly, Red Myr are human enough that I can ignore the insectoid parts, so I guess I don't mind those. Gold Myr however, have the abdomen, and also usually very large, or even multiple rows of breasts, and also has that honey lactation thing going... Screw the gold myr (And not in the good way)

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
But yeah, about bovines... I dunno man, they just do not look any kind of hot to me. The tails are ugly, "cow" is usually used as a slang term for someone ugly and/or fat, the horns look meh... That, and the Treatment is honestly pretty horrifying when you think about it. Add to this that I hate lactation (*sigh* Yet another extremely popular fetish in this game that I dislike. Man, the content that I *do* like has got to be extremely hot for me to wade through so much stuff I dislike just to get to it, y'know?) which is very prominently featured among bovine-morphs, as well as bovine-morphs almost invariably having too large breasts (D cups is about the largest I like. Anything larger than that just becomes meh, quickly transitioning to absurd)... Yeah. Bad combo

EDIT: Oh yeah, Zil. Yes, I dislike those as well, for the same reason. Bothric as well. There's also that one fly-person thing on Myrellion, right to the left as you exit the gold myr city? For some reason you can fuck that, and that squicks me the fuck out. I farm that guy regularly though, because he gives stupid amounts of exp; I always run a few circuits around his house beating up him and his dogs whenever I get to Myrellion

Honestly, Red Myr are human enough that I can ignore the insectoid parts, so I guess I don't mind those. Gold Myr however, have the abdomen, and also usually very large, or even multiple rows of breasts, and also has that honey lactation thing going... Screw the gold myr (And not in the good way)

Good thing the heavy hitters brought in Shekka to help with your power lifting in NT. That and I got my loyal trusty pet Varmit from there.

But for real though. You aren't wrong for hating the Bothrioc. Everybody hates the Bothrioc, even the other Bothrioc! You should go all Starship Troopers/Cerberus Human supremacist and tell them that the only good bug, is a dead bug, or at least, you know, intentionally sabotage their uplift. Other than that I agree the Red Myr are nice, the Gold Myr should be put into the trash bin with the other trash tier waifus and Quinn is one of the most attractive females in the game.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Quinn is one of the most attractive females in the game.

Them's fightin' words :p

As for me, generally any full female that has proportions that aren't hyper are going to be a plus in my book... Anno I think is my fav though

As for dudes, I like my manly men, and that they *don't* have human cocks. Seriously, human cocks look weird, whenever I start a male playthrough the first thing I do is remove it (or start as something with a better looking cock). That's not a gripe with TiTS though, ain't nothing the devs can do about that xD

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Honestly, it's mainly the association that gets me. However, I forgot to add that "bimbos" is also a turnoff for me, so... yeah. NT is not a fun place for me. The only reason I ever go there is to train up my stats and eat food to get the perfect bodytype. I guess the taur shopkeep is hot (I do like me them taurs), and Mirrin gets an honourable mention for being one of the few anythings with a double-dong in the game (one of the very short list of futas that interest me), but other than those two, there's effectively nothing on NT that interests me that I can remember.

My dude Mirrin has E-cups, Ellie has G-cups.

I don't understand you, you don't like cows, but you like you some taurs, so you don't like cow pussy but you like ya some horse pussy tho. You are an extremely fickle man Raindrops.

I just hope Ramis and all the other vagine only women in the galaxy will do it for you.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Them's fightin' words :p

As for me, generally any full female that has proportions that aren't hyper are going to be a plus in my book... Anno I think is my fav though

As for dudes, I like my manly men, and that they *don't* have human cocks. Seriously, human cocks look weird, whenever I start a male playthrough the first thing I do is remove it (or start as something with a better looking cock). That's not a gripe with TiTS though, ain't nothing the devs can do about that xD

IT IS TRUE THOUGH!!! ADMIT IT!!!

I mean, there is Krym on Uveto. In fact, Uveto used to be the prime MILF spot between Hana, Shade and Reasner... damn *wipes drool from mouth* uh, where was I? Oh YES! Til I overplayed my hand and helped her too much and Beatrice left. ;_;

Meh. I would prefer to have a bromance Garrus type, but I will settle for diligent crewman Kase.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

I mean, there is Krym on Uveto. In fact, Uveto used to be the prime MILF spot between Hana, Shade and Reasner... damn *wipes drool from mouth* uh, where was I? Oh YES! Til I overplayed my hand and helped her too much and Beatrice left. ;_;

Meh. I would prefer to have a bromance Garrus type, but I will settle for diligent crewman Kase.

Say what you want, but Reasner is the best milf in the entire game, they could make another milf that's an actual angel morph and she won't be Reasner tier, every other milf is garbage besides Reasner and if you don't like it fite me.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Say what you want, but Reasner is the best milf in the entire game, they could make another milf that's an actual angel morph and she won't be Reasner tier, every other milf is garbage besides Reasner and if you don't like it fite me.

oD8u0kS.jpg

"What do you want to drink? "
Yeah.
"Yeah? Yeah what?"
Oh. One where you have to bend over, that one. Yeah.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is Hana explicitly a mother? She is an older woman, but I don't recall any mention of a kid. She is a widower at the very least.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Is Hana explicitly a mother? She is an older woman, but I don't recall any mention of a kid. She is a widower at the very least.
I just use it to mean a woman who is probably older than Steele and curvy (but not quite a cougar). Or you can say I would like to make Hana a milf, if that helps to not put the cart before the horse.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
My dude Mirrin has E-cups, Ellie has G-cups.

I don't understand you, you don't like cows, but you like you some taurs, so you don't like cow pussy but you like ya some horse pussy tho. You are an extremely fickle man Raindrops.

I just hope Ramis and all the other vagine only women in the galaxy will do it for you.

Yeah, thankfully breastsize mostly just plays into the images. So some, like say Stella, have waaaay too large breasts on their images, but others kinda make it work. It's easy to ignore ridiculous breast sizes if it isn't explicitly brought up in the text, y'know?

And yes, I do love me some horse pussy. If NT had just switched out every bovine morph with equine-morphs instead, it would've been my favourite planet, no doubt

Ramis is actually some of my most eagerly awaited content... I love her (even though she won't lez it up with my fem-Steeles), and want her on my ship like right now :(

Krym is pretty awesome as well! She's got that amazon feel to her... I fucking love amazons (And since this is the gripe thread, I'll just gripe about how a ton of amazons are Treated, and thus not very fun)

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
AAAAANIIIIIIMEEEEEE!

135bb9a918204f5da1ae178defa7d3df.gif

Take my hand Hana, I will free you from the miserable clutches of this icy hell! Something, something, ignites dark fiery passion.

But for real, there may or may not be a rogue Seigewulf that some renegade hacker programmed to kill you that may or may not be mine. Come with me if you want to live... wait... fuck I am getting this all mixed up. Just get in the fucking spaceship Hana!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Reasner is still best milf on this side of the galaxy.

Hana is just some broody bitch that doesn't want to spend time with you unless you nearly die in the cold, fuck her, both literally and metaphoriclly

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I agree with some of the stuff mentioned here and I figured I'd add my own two cents.

I feel that the classes are pretty unbalanced against each other. Especially the Smuggler who can really feel like a coin flip on if you'll beat one of the harder fights or not. If I had to guess, I'd say it all comes down to the Smuggler's defensive stat, evasion. In that Steele can not earn nearly enough of it at level 10 to make up for the lack of shielding she gives up to just reach over 51% evasion bonus. Compare the Smugglers defensive ability to the Tech Specialists and it feels like night and day.

To use the recently added Roz fight as an example, my Smuggler can very quickly run into trouble if she gets hit once by Roz, even after she's out of her power armor. While my Tech Specialists is just like, "pfft... whatever" during the whole fight, just using basic shots.

Reactions: Run That Fade

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Reasner is one of the top tier milfs, but she's not perfect. I don't like the fact that she's already married and she has to cheat if you wanna bang. She's also completely without a domineering side - now don't get me wrong, being gentle is way better, but being a little forceful occasionally is nice too.

Plus, a boring old 100% human? Not even some damn cat ears or something? There's a little room for improvement.

I agree with some of the stuff mentioned here and I figured I'd add my own two cents.

I feel that the classes are pretty unbalanced against each other. Especially the Smuggler who can really feel like a coin flip on if you'll beat one of the harder fights or not. If I had to guess, I'd say it all comes down to the Smuggler's defensive stat, evasion. In that Steele can not earn nearly enough of it at level 10 to make up for the lack of shielding she gives up to just reach over 51% evasion bonus. Compare the Smugglers defensive ability to the Tech Specialists and it feels like night and day.

To use the recently added Roz fight as an example, my Smuggler can very quickly run into trouble if she gets hit once by Roz, even after she's out of her power armor. While my Tech Specialists is just like, "pfft... whatever" during the whole fight, just using basic shots.
That's just how evasion in games works, it's often an annoying, scrappy mechanic sadly... at least TiTS combat is not unique in this regard :colbert:

Although lately, I've found that it's a lot easier to take out bosses with lust. With max sexy stuff, Roz can be taken out within 3-ish turns for each phase.

I don't like it how fenoxo keeps adding GIANT BREASTED FUTAS all the time. add something else please! we need variety! I love futas, but I need variety!
That's just how Fen is, but we have tons of other great writers now so it's not bad at all :toot:

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Reasner is one of the top tier milfs, but she's not perfect. I don't like the fact that she's already married and she has to cheat if you wanna bang. She's also completely without a domineering side - now don't get me wrong, being gentle is way better, but being a little forceful occasionally is nice too.

Plus, a boring old 100% human? Not even some damn cat ears or something? There's a little room for improvement.

That's just how evasion in games works, it's often an annoying, scrappy mechanic sadly... at least TiTS combat is not unique in this regard :colbert:

Although lately, I've found that it's a lot easier to take out bosses with lust. With max sexy stuff, Roz can be taken out within 3-ish turns for each phase.

That's just how Fen is, but we have tons of other great writers now so it's not bad at all :toot:

Catch me out side, Dare talk shit about Reasner and you better be ready to catch these mittens fam.

CAT-GIF-Amazing-boxing-Cat-training-for-speed-and-precision.gif

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
Went through the thread and this helped me think of one thing I forgot about earlier.

Items: It's really weird that we've got space travel and- maybe just protoypes- nanomachines, on top of androids but we've still got to go into a shop physically, with our legs to buy things. I get not having a way to ship your grav cuff and human treat order to another planet but it'd be nice to do something like put an order in for a different planet and have a drone or courier run up to hand it off to you when you arrive.

Anyway, personal gripes that I know no one else agrees with.

Cum inflation: Every encounter goes to the same 'oh wow, nine months pregnant how virile' level.

Like that.

Considering that we've got two cum harvesting stations that you can use or overwhelm I wish there was like, at least one NPC that had a way higher limit on what you could stretch them to.

I know that's not for everyone but I can't help wishing there was someone that didn't stop getting filled till they were like, as big as a garage or something.

Also beyond that I'm not a fan of any of the animal cocks on people and wish there was a toggle to just give everyone human dicks.

Reactions: Beldamon

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Cum inflation: Every encounter goes to the same 'oh wow, nine months pregnant how virile' level.

Like that.

Considering that we've got two cum harvesting stations that you can use or overwhelm I wish there was like, at least one NPC that had a way higher limit on what you could stretch them to.

I know that's not for everyone but I can't help wishing there was someone that didn't stop getting filled till they were like, as big as a garage or something.

Haley does this to the PC. She's not everybody's cup of tea though, especially if you don't like animal dix.