What are things in TiTS that you absolutely hate to happen or do?

GenerallyHornyKie

Dec 10, 2018
I stg this is what i mean, i'm as perceptive as a dead snail
regardless, there are other things. Like the treatment and a few other things i've found. It's more just me being lazy though.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone else just hate Myrellion as a whole? Creepy bugs, super OP quaddommes, reminds you of history class, etc? The only redeeming trait of it, to me, are the tentacle beasts (which you're not even allowed to encounter if you have high reflexes), and MAYBE the shield.

Woulda nuked it, but my character was too nice.

Reactions: Musicfruit

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Ye, that exactly. Now that I know what taint even is it's arguably even worse, because if I try and make my guy what I want him to be, or if he just happens to pick up a transformer thing, he starts losing fights more.
Something I've actually really wanted is something that just lets you sleep for a while (longer than 8 hours). Like, maybe even a month in-game time so you can burn those hueg wait times if you pick up a strange egg by accident or need to get rid of taint without spamming the sleep command to the point 100 days have passed.
you can go to Vi-Ko on Mheng'a and input the command "88mph" to choose a custom amount of time to wait, up to 50years I think

Does anyone else just hate Myrellion as a whole? Creepy bugs, super OP quaddommes, reminds you of history class, etc? The only redeeming trait of it, to me, are the tentacle beasts (which you're not even allowed to encounter if you have high reflexes), and MAYBE the shield.

I like enough things on that planet that i can overal say I liked
it... but I totally get where your coming from.

Being unable to interact with the cockvine bush monster thingy due to high stats sucks tho....
I find the Queens to be way creepier than the reg ant chicks. maybe it's because k just like ants in general,(they are pretty cool actually).

GenerallyHornyKie

Dec 10, 2018

I like enough stuff for it to be okay, but those spider whateverthefucks were always a pain in the ass.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
I hate when I'm put in a situation that Steele could easily resolve but I lose because reasons.

Shizuya is a perfect example of this. I'd be fine with being beaten if i was, you know, beaten. Currently I'm the god damn walking apocalypse, losing cause I have no input is bullshit.

Dec 11, 2018
Missing constantly, mainly against higher level enemies, and those bosses/enemies that do like nothing but stun you.
It just feels like i'm not losing a random encounter because I was an idiot, i lost it because i was painfully unlucky and missed 10 shots in a row. Especially with guns, that feel like they're super powerful against basic enemies but the moment you fight a boss with them (even one that's multiple levels lower than you, like the Pump-king or Pirate Jug) they become weaker than the Zil gate guards against a grenade. I mean you end up buying a cool little gun that deals enough damage to take out the weaker of the planet's enemies in a single turn if you play your cards right, only to find out that your cool 3 shot on first turn strategy is completely nullified (thus making three perks useless) against some boss that's level 7. Just kind of feels like there's wasted potential.

Ah, ah, and power armor. Mainly the weapons for/exclusive to power armor. i finally get my hands on a set only to find its an arguable side-grade to my current set and the weapon i've been hauling is more garbage than half the stuff over on Tarkus. It just feels like a really big slap in the face, an anticlimax to rival that of - I don't know, orgasm joke here.

That, and - this is gonna make me sound like a fuckin idiot - when something happens and there's really not any explanation for it. Like, i know i should probably tell why these things are happening and it's probably because I'm an idiot, but i've gotten three psychic tentacle beasts with absolutely NO idea how. Like they just come after i go sell some rocks, and it's less 'oh wow a psychic tentacle beast' and more 'wait what a psychic tentacle beast'.

The tenticle beast thing from the "strange egg" item you pick up, mostly in deep myrellion tunnels. It's supposed to have a chance to hatch and brainwash/impregnate you when traveling between planets, but in my experience always hatches and brainwashs/impregnates you. Best way to avoid tenticle sex is to sell the eggs before takeoff, unless you're into that sort of thing...

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Myrellion is okay, feel like the planet was just kinda ditched after a while, Like how Reaha the Cow girl was ditched as soon as people said they liked Anno.

Dec 11, 2018
Myrellion is okay, feel like the planet was just kinda ditched after a while, Like how Reaha the Cow girl was ditched as soon as people said they liked Anno.
While we're on the topic of abandoned--sh crew I feel I have to mention Celise, who doesn't even have much in the way of chit-chat style talk options. I mean the goo-girl armor/crewmate you can get on Tarkus seems to be more fleshed out than Celise.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I have to agree that Myrellion is rather poorly implemented. I personally enjoy it for the most part, but it feels very bloated with characters and content, making it really hard to really get invested in what's happening with it. I've played this game enough to eventually take my time in Myrellion and interact with all the characters, but on my first few playthroughs I mostly just said "fuck it" and hardly payed attention to anything that was happening so I could move on. There's just too much going on with the war and all the different factions, as well as the random NPCs with their own related stories and the insanely powerful lust-based enemies that it just makes it hard to focus and enjoy the experience like you can in all the other locations. Even today after all the time I've spent in the game, it just feels like I'm always walking on eggshells whenever I enter Myrellion to do basically anything, unlike areas like Tarvos or Uveto that feel familiar and comfortable because I actually know exactly where I am and what I'm doing at any given moment.
Honestly, now that I think about it, I don't even know if I ever finished any of the war-related quests on Myrellion even on my main character. All I remember about the conclusion was becoming ruler of one group of bug people and getting the probe back. I really don't know if I did anything to wrap up the war effort because there's always just too much information on the screen to process. It looks like my log says I completed the quest, but I genuinely can't remember what I did for them aside from fight some mindless drones here and there.

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
Personally, I hate that losing a fight leads to rape. It's one thing if your lust gets maxed and you need release, it's another if you get beat to a pulp and then used like a piece of meat. No thanks, just knock me out and take my money.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I have to agree that Myrellion is rather poorly implemented. I personally enjoy it for the most part, but it feels very bloated with characters and content, making it really hard to really get invested in what's happening with it.-
You can blame the entire fact that when we were up to Myrellion in story content the game's main storyline went into a straight up development hell for like FOUR FUCKING YEARS and was never touched on until now with the Base for some reason. And thus in those four years of waiting we had characters being stuffed on Myrellion and the two other story planets we had in the game + side-planets.
It led to content bloat and pretty much made everything on the ant world feel needlessly cramped when this could've easily been avoided tbh...

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I also hate turning down certain characters, or otherwise being less-than-pleasant with them. Sort of like how after you save Mitzi from the clutches of Space Pirates, she will be waiting for you at Tavros. I'm really not interested, so I usually just turn her down. However, after seeing her reaction I get to thinking, "Dang now I just feel bad. Will she be alright on her own? Does she have a place to sleep? Can she make a living? What about her feelings?"

Hm. If you'll excuse me, I may or may not have someone I should invite to my ship.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I also hate turning down certain characters, or otherwise being less-than-pleasant with them. Sort of like how after you save Mitzi from the clutches of Space Pirates, she will be waiting for you at Tavros. I'm really not interested, so I usually just turn her down. However, after seeing her reaction I get to thinking, "Dang now I just feel bad. Will she be alright on her own? Does she have a place to sleep? Can she make a living? What about her feelings?"

Hm. If you'll excuse me, I may or may not have someone I should invite to my ship.

Yeah I hate when the game guilt trips you into getting a bimbo onto your team, but then doesn't do you the niceness of de-bimbofiying her or helping her relearn things or even getting better in any sort of way.

I know it's a sex game, but it would be nice if we could you know help some of the people suffering from some of the things they have like how you can help Reaha with her addiction.

Also no offense to some people who like them, but how come some women in game, or dick girls in game, are starting to get as big as their bust size?

for example Verusha, Shizuka, Mirrin, Azra (even tho she's not half bad) These women and a couple others I've probably missed are double digits in height, besides like Verusha which is like almost there at like 9 or something feet in height, how come we got these women or Dickgirls this height? What's gonna be next? A dickgirl at like 20 feet tall?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I hate when I'm put in a situation that Steele could easily resolve but I lose because reasons.

Shizuya is a perfect example of this. I'd be fine with being beaten if i was, you know, beaten. Currently I'm the god damn walking apocalypse, losing cause I have no input is bullshit.
Most of this could be resolved by tying certain outcomes to stat checks and giving a corresponding text output if the scene's creator didn't want to resolve it based on an actual fight.
But that'd take effort. [/sarcasm]

Reactions: criticAlls

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
This might have been said already, but i hate it when i don't get a choice if i want something up my ass, there is when you go to new texas to use the cock milker and they decide for you that you want a dildo up your ass, and there is also some sex scenes where the character decides to stick their tail up your ass without asking you first.

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah I hate when the game guilt trips you into getting a bimbo onto your team, but then doesn't do you the niceness of de-bimbofiying her or helping her relearn things or even getting better in any sort of way.

I know it's a sex game, but it would be nice if we could you know help some of the people suffering from some of the things they have like how you can help Reaha with her addiction.

Same. I feel kind of good if I do Reaha's questline, helping her take charge of her body and become somewhat independent. I mean yes, sexing her up is still a thing but I wouldn't feel bad about leaving her Tavros for awhile, knowing that she has a relatively stable income now.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Or just don't lose. I have a perfect 729-0 record. Wow, I get into a ton of fights...
yeah, iv got a perfect 666 record in my current Steele :D
This might have been said already, but i hate it when i don't get a choice if i want something up my ass, there is when you go to new texas to use the cock milker and they decide for you that you want a dildo up your ass, and there is also some sex scenes where the character decides to stick their tail up your ass without asking you first.
yeah, while I get that some people are super into that kind of thing *cough*Savin*cough*, it does piss me off that I've got 2+ perfectly good pussies, but then still get drilled in the ass by some inconsiderate douchebag

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
yeah, iv got a perfect 666 record in my current Steele :D

yeah, while I get that some people are super into that kind of thing *cough*Savin*cough*, it does piss me off that I've got 2+ perfectly good pussies, but then still get drilled in the ass by some inconsiderate douchebag
I actually get upset when my ass isn't good enough for someone. Anal is the best.

Grimnir

Mar 19, 2018

Also no offense to some people who like them, but how come some women in game, or dick girls in game, are starting to get as big as their bust size?

for example Verusha, Shizuka, Mirrin, Azra (even tho she's not half bad) These women and a couple others I've probably missed are double digits in height, besides like Verusha which is like almost there at like 9 or something feet in height, how come we got these women or Dickgirls this height? What's gonna be next? A dickgirl at like 20 feet tall?
Yeah, I'm with you there. It's really annoying how unrealistically tall some people are. It feels like some of the writers don't really have a sense of scale.
The largest land mammal right now is the elephant and it's only roughly 10.5ft, at most, and there's a good reason we don't have animals as large as the dinosaurs walking around anymore.
It just really breaks my immersion to imagine someone as big as a goddamn elephant sitting next to me in the fucking bar.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Yeah, I'm with you there. It's really annoying how unrealistically tall some people are. It feels like some of the writers don't really have a sense of scale.
The largest land mammal right now is the elephant and it's only roughly 10.5ft, at most, and there's a good reason we don't have animals as large as the dinosaurs walking around anymore.
It just really breaks my immersion to imagine someone as big as a goddamn elephant sitting next to me in the fucking bar.

Does it not break your immersion when you travel through space and talk to a Bee Person/Dog Person/Cat Person or hermaphroditic Bunny with a Horse Cock?

Grimnir

Mar 19, 2018
Does it not break your immersion when you travel through space and talk to a Bee Person/Dog Person/Cat Person or hermaphroditic Bunny with a Horse Cock?
There's a limit to suspension of disbelief, and there are way too many problems with having people as big as elephants walking around than I feel like going into, as a result of the square cube law.