What are the requirements for the Corrupted Dawn Blade?

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
I finished the quest with a corruption of 100, still got the non-corrupt version?
I've tried this several ways (different companions, different choices with the gnoll princess, dual, not dual,) and consistently get the same result.

Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 14.20.58.png

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I believe it is based on Personality, not your Corruption -- so if your Champion is, say, a Bimbo, you aren't getting it no matter what you do.

Reactions: Alypia

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
While we're on the subject, I can see the blades' stats on the wiki but not their special abilities. Can someone post those please and thank you?

S

Stone

I believe it is based on Personality, not your Corruption -- so if your Champion is, say, a Bimbo, you aren't getting it no matter what you do.
Okay, I'm sorry, but what EXACTLY determines your personality?? Because my character is far from a bimbo/himbo, and is romancing both Kass and Aileh. And, of course, wears the Dark Knight title with pride. So... I dunno man I'm pretty sure he oughta be a dark knight... Cuz I don't see any stat to determine personality like one sees in TiTS

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
There are only two ways to become a bimbo,
Use bimbo brew, once for temporary, two for permanent, and drinking from the hornet queen prior to purifying the hive. Bimbo brew can be bought from Farrah at the wayfort I'd you let her stay.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Okay, I'm sorry, but what EXACTLY determines your personality??
Champion is the starting personality type.

Bimbo is functionally a Perk that you can obtain and which overrides whatever of the other two personality types you might have. You get it by drinking Nyzerrah's corrupted honey (do it once and it's temporary, do it again before Honey Brained wears off and it's permanent) or from drinking Bimbo Brew (same two-step mechanic) which comes with a lot of side effects as well.

Dark Knight personality comes from reaching high (75+) Corruption and persists until you either drop to 25 or below (back to Champion) or override it with Bimbo.

S

Stone

Champion is the starting personality type.

Bimbo is functionally a Perk that you can obtain and which overrides whatever of the other two personality types you might have. You get it by drinking Nyzerrah's corrupted honey (do it once and it's temporary, do it again before Honey Brained wears off and it's permanent) or from drinking Bimbo Brew (same two-step mechanic) which comes with a lot of side effects as well.

Dark Knight personality comes from reaching high (75+) Corruption and persists until you either drop to 25 or below (back to Champion) or override it with Bimbo.
Well, I have remained at 100 corruption my entire playthrough so... Idfk what's going on.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well, I have remained at 100 corruption my entire playthrough so... Idfk what's going on.
If you save-edited yourself 100 corruption rather than gaining it naturally and actually triggering the corruption events, you probably aren't showing up as a Dark Knight in the game code.

Reactions: wery12345