What are the plans for the Mallach Temple as of now?

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I'm just curious since i think the place, While a side goal can really have a decent amount of things added to it. mostly just thinking about like npc's moving there from other things (notably the cat trio from that earlier quest either if you sent them away they have troubles getting out of the frost marches and end up coming to the temple as strippers like the anubian or harlots if they want idk. or perhaps or if in your harem the idea is obvious you send them there and take a bigger cut of profits as a result?) or finding npcs to send there as little things here and there.

or just overall helping out with more money like we help out Gwyn with her nursery with money or Kiyoko's place with materials (though I don't know if it truly has an effect it's still a nice idea to me)

Now I figure not muuuuch will really be done with it so I'm not going to start asking for the moon but I am pretty curious.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There were plans to recruit the cat harem to work at the temple but according to Savin nobody has stepped up to write it yet so that's in limbo. Boomer is another potential recruit and BubbleLord is the writer for that, but we don't know where it is in the priority pile. Given the number of tiles that make up the temple, I imagine there's room to add more characters if someone wants to write one.

Likewise one assumes that when the game gives you a bolded hint about the long-term implications of constructing the temple, that it's going to have some effects down the road. At the very least aside from locking you out of temple-related content (if you don't back Cait's idea) whether the temple gets founded will presumably influence the possible endings you can get.