what are some bimbo names?

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
You can try a name of an automobile brand or a place name, like a large city, state, region, country. Names like Mercedes, Porsche, etc., or Phoenix, Houston, Paris, London, maybe Malaysia, and so forth.

Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
You can try a name of an automobile brand or a place name, like a large city, state, region, country. Names like Mercedes, Porsche, etc., or Phoenix, Houston, Paris, London, maybe Malaysia, and so forth.
this is weirdly genius
what is the tits equivalent of a lambo?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Bambi, Brittney, Bubbles, Star, Starla, Bella, Candy, Lacey, Suede, Leather, Velvet (the name of my bimbo Laquine Steele), Heaven, Nevaeh... that's all I got off the top of my head that hasn't already been mentioned.

Reactions: Crablord

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Sheneneh, Jessie, Mindy, Savannah, Kelly, Daisy, Hayley, Betty, Candi, Kim, Cindy, Lindsey, Karen, Regina and Gretchen. There was this hot chick named Monica in my school who didn’t know what seagulls are (even tho they were everywhere) so that’s a bimbo name too.

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Pretty much any girls name can be a bimbo name, it just requires the girl in question to be a bimbo. Some, of course are more stereotypical than others, such as most of the ones posted in this thread.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019