Wetness

Blackness Within

Jan 25, 2017
Hi there

What is the best way to increase female character vigina wetness? The male increasing cum is easy, just let Celise suck it out. Is there a simliar way for female characters to increase wetness or is it just with transformative durgs and load till you get what you want?

thank you for your time

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
A relatively easy way is to go to Mhen'ga and fight the land-squid people whose name I have unfortunately forgotten and choose the "Milk Bath" option once you win and have above 30 lust. That should increase the PC's wetness by one every time until it reaches 5, which is the max.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty sure you can reset it by removing your vag altogether and getting a new one.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I think depending on racial TFs, those can downgrade vaginal wetness as well. I kinda remember that happening when my PC was changed from an Ausar to a Kitsune-morph, it's default 3 wetness went down to a 1. (I'm unsure if I stopped before I grew the canine vag)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
capacity is pretty easy to change anyways. Though wetness can also be changed for by some race stuff as well i believe. As I do know I could lose anal wetness when mucking with catnip.