Weight Seems Off

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
The way the game calculates weight seems a bit off to me. I'm currently playing a big, red-panda girl and while I have my own image of what she looks like I was curious what she actually weighed in-game. She's currently 6'1", with 100 Thickness and 0 Tone. Her hips and ass are pretty ridiculous at 35 each; and her breasts are "big GG-Cups." I was expecting her to be pretty heavy, but when I checked she only weighed about 230 lbs. (This is her base weight without any excess fluids, pregnancies, etc.)

For reference, this is what a woman who weighs 6'1' and 234 lbs weighs in real life looks like. (Source: mybodygallery.com)

That's not nearly as big or heavy as I was expecting maximum thickness to be. Granted, I certainly didn't expect the calculations to really be accurate given the difficulty of accounting for different body parts, height, fluids, etc. But it still seems weird that my character at peak fatness is probably still thinner than some women I know in real life.

I'm curious if this bothers anyone else or if it's just me. I definitely don't expect TiTS to appeal to every fantasy. But it seemed strange that in a game where I'm allowed to have hyper breasts and barrel-sized balls that my character's weight would be restricted to fairly tame and realistic proportions. I would have appreciated a little more wiggle room to make heavier characters.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Any numbers in the game other than character height are probably best left ignored. I mean, any expectations for "realism" go right out of window when you have human-sized character walking around with two full bathtubs of cum in her womb/vagina.

Reactions: xenoscene

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I messed around with her stats in the save editor out of curiosity; gave her 10 for ass/hips and DD-Cup breasts and that reduced her weight down to 198. By BMI standards she's at the lower end of overweight, but not obese.

I guess it is just best to ignore the numbers. But hopefully it can get adjusted someday.

Last edited:

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016
The way the game calculates weight seems a bit off to me. I'm currently playing a big, red-panda girl and while I have my own image of what she looks like I was curious what she actually weighed in-game. She's currently 6'1", with 100 Thickness and 0 Tone. Her hips and ass are pretty ridiculous at 35 each; and her breasts are "big GG-Cups." I was expecting her to be pretty heavy, but when I checked she only weighed about 230 lbs. (This is her base weight without any excess fluids, pregnancies, etc.)

For reference, this is what a woman who weighs 6'1' and 234 lbs weighs in real life looks like. (Source: mybodygallery.com)

That's not nearly as big or heavy as I was expecting maximum thickness to be. Granted, I certainly didn't expect the calculations to really be accurate given the difficulty of accounting for different body parts, height, fluids, etc. But it still seems weird that my character at peak fatness is probably still thinner than some women I know in real life.

I'm curious if this bothers anyone else or if it's just me. I definitely don't expect TiTS to appeal to every fantasy. But it seemed strange that in a game where I'm allowed to have hyper breasts and barrel-sized balls that my character's weight would be restricted to fairly tame and realistic proportions. I would have appreciated a little more wiggle room to make heavier characters.

That does seem pretty light for her height. Sounds like your character has a body like Mal Malloy, yet she's lighter than Mal despite being taller.