[web] HELL GAME

xax

Nov 14, 2016
Another update, what is officially version 0.1.0, now that I've started keeping version numbers. This one adds in savegames, finally, and fixes a few scenes that were broken if you had 2+ dicks. After this the next thing is writing some more encounters/sex scenes and also adding in more game-y, rpg elements, so that it starts to play more like a game instead of a monster sex simulator.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Really enjoying the game so far! Always happy to see more M/M, especially if there's monsters involved.

Also I love how causal the dialogue choices are, the poor PC always sounds so confused. Can't blame them, really.

xax

Nov 14, 2016
Hey, there's another update! Version 0.2.0! This adds one big new encounter, a crystal dragonoid, and one small encounter tweak, adding a new variety of flame demon. Plus a bunch of fixes and small tweaks.

Also it's not finished yet, but I've been working on a new map system, which will make the levels look like this instead of the small, flat, and boring maps that currently exist.

xax

Nov 14, 2016
Hey, another big update! This one is 0.4 -- I didn't post for the 0.3 update here, since it ended up being a fairly modest set of sex scene expansions. But new since the last post:
  • A handful of new sex scene variations and branches, including stuff like a cum inflation scene for the son of Hamar-Tabal encounter, full snake-body support for the crystal dragonoid encounter, and lesser hellhound sheathplay/fisting/prostate milking scenes
  • Savedata versioning code, so that you can use old saves going forward without issue basically forever
  • A total revamp of the way the map works, with maps that are about 30x the size of the old ones and a lot more coherently-structured
  • The new maps are populated with planned encounters/locations, to give players a little better sense of the scope of planned content, so expect those to get fleshed out and expanded a lot going forward
You can check out the details on the site as always!

xax

Nov 14, 2016
There's a new update! Technically two new updates.
  • Nightmare encounter now has a sex scene
  • The mine and library map areas have their generation tweaked so that it's actually possible to get inside them
  • New swamp thicket location
  • Cave locations now have a tiny mini-dungeon inside them + a new monster type
  • New zombie variants (including shop) at skull locations
  • Added some new minor variations for some monster types
  • Misc. fixes and changes
Also, there's a new development poll running, with the options this time being new transformations. As always, full details on the site.

Reactions: Kesil

xax

Nov 14, 2016
So.. how do you start creating your own body? I am still a little lost here.

Yeah, that's one of the things I'm hoping to fix in this next update, since it's currently pretty unintuitive.

After you're through the intro event and on the map, there'll be a big obelisk next to you with the title 'DEMO SHOP'. You can buy various bodyparts there. At the bottom of that page there'll be an 'edit body' button. In the edit body screen, you can click the little squares next to an existing bodypart to attach new bodyparts of various types.

Reactions: Borea1

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Considering the developer hasn't posted in over a year and they've suspended their Patreon, I don't think you're going to get an answer.

Reactions: YiffDaveYiff

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
A question on how to play the game isn't the worst reason for a necro.

It isn't like someone asking when the next version will come out or answering someone else's question from over a year ago.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No, but if you go onto the Patreon, the creator has said they've stopped production on the game and put it onto indefinite hiatus. From the looks of it, they've given up on the business and turned their back on it.

xax

Nov 14, 2016
Well, this is another huge necro, but I'm the developer, so...

Anyway, I have no clue if this is of interest to anybody at all, but since I'm not really developing the game anymore I decided to just post the source code. https://monsterware.dev/xax/hell-game, released under BSD 2-clause. I have no clue how easy or hard it would be to build on anybody else's computer, and it requires some server-side stuff to run -- the event scenes are calculated server-side and sent to the browser via some async json requests because I really didn't want to try to calculate all the body stuff in javascript.