Was best Girl Zhara this entire time?!

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
Arguments in why Zhara might actually be best girl

1- She has the loyalty of Kiyoko but not anywhere close to as manipulative and controlling
2- Is a supportive and loving mother, and completely changes her ways and culture to provide her daughter and sisters a brighter future
3- Actively demands you the father to play a role in her life to the point she literally marches her way to your room in Hawkthorne at risk of being shot and says
"This is your daughter, NOW HUG HER" To than sneak into your castle at wayfort past the guards and say "BE A DAMN DAD" basically
4- While she expects you to fufill your fatherly roles, she also understands the importance of your quest and doesn't interfere with your work.
5- Social, can hold a conversation, and honestly would probably love nothing more than for you to just simply devote to being a family man once your mission is over

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ah yes, at last, the Anti-Kiyoko character. Take that Melancholy :p /jk sorta lol

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I feel like Zhara loses a couple points for bullying Shar and not introducing us to her hot mom. She's like an extremely close second behind Brienne though.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Actually imo kiyoko is best girl i just felt like starting a debate against the person i actually see as best girl : P
Oh I thought you were actually serious, I'll admit I wanted to start something too. :negativeman:

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
The Freya interactions are heart melting and I appreciate Aileh giving you a place to recharge after slaying monsters and puss. Aileh is a top tier waifu. She may have her flaws but there's something about Kiyoko I'm conflicted. Waiting for Brianne update to blow them out the water outta nowhere.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Zhara will be near the top 5 of best girls when we meet hot mom who fingers crossed will be sexable but she loses points for being another cock obsessed.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
The anti-Kiyoko would be a childfree dickgirl that loves pussy and whose family are really friendly and accepting of you
And also not only takes brown leaf contraceptives but in order to even have sex with her she requires the Champ to be either sterile or on sterility powder as well. And probably also can't be pregnant at the time, because she's "Not a fan."

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
The anti-Kiyoko would be a childfree dickgirl that loves pussy and whose family are really friendly and accepting of you
Oh and there should also be constant complaints for here on the forum like "WTF I want prego content with her!" or "Why is she only interested in Champions with pussy, it's not fair!". You know for the sake of completed picture. OR she must have really quirk for anal, like - anal only!

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Oh and there should also be constant complaints for here on the forum like "WTF I want prego content with her!" or "Why is she only interested in Champions with pussy, it's not fair!". You know for the sake of completed picture. OR she must have really quirk for anal, like - anal only!
And she totally has a foot fetish, but it changes every game day and she doesn't tell you what it is, the Sex button is just blank until you go through all the TF for feet and legs until you hit upon the hooves, digitrade puppy paws, demon claws, or human toes she randomly wants for that day.

Reactions: Furiae

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Kiyoko is best girl and that opinion of mine probably won't change. She's literally the in-game manifestation of the breeding fetish (Brienne being a close 2nd) and that's one of my top 3 kinks so yeah she easily takes best girl spot.

The only way to knock her off that spot would be to introduce a new character who appeals to my all time favorite kink. Sadly that won't ever happen due to certain content restrictions so I have to.....ahem......find my meals elsewhere so to speak lol

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Kiyoko is best girl and that opinion of mine probably won't change. She's literally the in-game manifestation of the breeding fetish (Brienne being a close 2nd) and that's one of my top 3 kinks so yeah she easily takes best girl spot.
While it isn't exclusively Brienne, you think she might be able to dethrone Kiyoko after Brihause is finished?

THAT expansion is the definition of a breeding fetish.

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
While it isn't exclusively Brienne, you think she might be able to dethrone Kiyoko after Brihause is finished?

THAT expansion is the definition of a breeding fetish.
Honestly? Its totally possible. Brienne is just too precious, I fell in love with the character immediately after getting through her pregnancy scenes for the first time.