Was anything ever implemented?

V210024

Mar 15, 2016
Hey I was just wondering if the end-game stuff from CoC week (forever ago) was actually put in or not. I've got no idea just noticed the version of the game never changed so wasnt sure if the game was changed in that way if at all. Thanks!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Hey I was just wondering if the end-game stuff from CoC week (forever ago) was actually put in or not. I've got no idea just noticed the version of the game never changed so wasnt sure if the game was changed in that way if at all. Thanks!

Nope. It hasn't been implemented yet.

NovaEclipse

Sep 7, 2015
This pleases me greatly.

Yes, it most certainly does.  While I'm a bit disappointed about there being no more content, I understand the frustration of dealing with the lingering Dark Ages (read as: Fenoxo's coding) of CoC's code and the need/desire to work more on TiTS.  At least we'll get to see it finished rather than watch as it's abandoned.

In any case, glad to know that good ol' Geddy's (and whoever else is still working on it) going to be delving into that garbled mess in a valiant effort to finish the game.  One thing I AM saddened by there being no more content is that I won't be seeing all of the fluffy/cute/lewd stuff involving Helspawn and all of the other characters.  Luckily though, we have that Kitty guy's Revamp Mod for that!

Speaking of which, did any/have any of the CoC/TiTS/whatever content creators worked with or at least given tips to the Kitty guy (whether it be on how to write the content, how to navigate through the game's reportedly horrific coding, and son)?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm absolutely looking forward for more work on CoC. It's been delayed for so long. This is going to be a good chance for my mod to make use of whatever will be added.

Where most people would cringe at the sight of CoC code, I see CoC code as just children toys. Messy? No problem, I just clean them up.