Warden-001 [Reptillicus]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
“Oh I understand; looking to test tube a cocksleeve for your good boy.” Her eyes drifted down to the knotted male and gently set two fingers on his throbbing head. “I’ve got some; a friend keeps them stashed at a private locations. We inseminate our clients to avoid hassle, you know?”

Her hand gently wreathed Lyen’s girth, tugging the male with a smirk before shifting her gaze toward Penta.

“I’m Olinaria; you’re new so I don’t know you. But you also don’t know me. I’ll be willing to work out a onetime deal; you let me breed this good boy here and I’ll see if I can’t... spin you in for a new order. My grunts keep telling me I should make friends; they even said I should consider using this golden seed here. But I run guys and girls who want nothing but sloppy sex and make so much money... hard to believe we kidnapped them when they’re such slutty wulfin.”

Her eyes shift to Lyen’s turgid Rod and she simply pulls him around the counter by his needy shaft and turns him to face Penta before gently pushing her hips up against his bushy tail and butt.

“I’m almost jealous; our wulfin are hunks who aren’t built for catching as well as giving... you pound him with a strap-on or do you have a dose of some cock-splicer so you can take him and enjoy it?”

“S-she... u-uses... t-toys...”

Lyen’s face flushed red and his ears sank; saying something like that wasn’t needed. But it ensures the girl reached down and slipped her fingers to his rump. Penta could see his dick throb and his back arch; Lyen instantly and almost instinctively bending over and pushing his cushy ass against the now-laughing bunnkin. Either his lust was high - his hips wiggling to guide the criminal’s fingertips across his pucker teasingly - or maybe her partner had a butt fetish. It certainly paved her some ways to try and push forward more easily... even if it put him in the sex path. She was his boss and the warden had power of choice on how Lyen helped her complete the job.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penta again felt bad for her poor partner but maybe.... he needed to take one for the team this time. much as she was remiss to make this call. It seemed that the eggs would also lead her to the kidnapped people.... her real targets. She wanted to get the poor mothers out of this place! She could only imagine how sad sacred they might be no matter how lusty they might keep them. She was resolved to blow this whole operation to smithereens, figuratively anyway... she didn't want to kill anyone, that was not the way to justice.

Also the thought of her using toys on him did make her blush just a bit, of course it was a lie but she had to sell it.

"Ok, I think that's a deal. just try not to rough him up ok? the pretty face is a money maker.", she said, eyes idly going down to the Lyens poor throbbing dick. He really did seem that he liked "butt stuff". She hoped they wouldn't hurt him any.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
“Pft; you think I’m going to let him go without being a gaping mess...”

She carefully takes the leash and wreathes it around her hand tightly; the other rugs her shorts down and lets Penta see all right inches of a tapired, throbbing cock. Lyen looked back dazedly but quickly lit up and had to bite his lip to muffle a pleased moan. In one swoop, her modest dong sheathed in his butt before she started humping him over the counter unceremoniously. Passerby’s laughed and took pictures, the bunnkin grunting as she pinned Lyen properly.

“Nnnf... no virgin in this department; I’ll cum down his gullet to s-spare the mess! Head on back and you’ll find the female bathrooms are a loading lift! I’ll fuck your boy here and c-catch up!”

“I-I... nnngh... f-fuck... me...”

The cock-strapped lass laughed and spanked the boy’s butt, gently shoving Lyen down and waving Penta to the cryotank.

“Take the tank too and I’ll make sure he’s stuffed like the bottom-mutt he is!”

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
All right, it seemed things were moving along. She'd take the cryopod under an arm. She would look back to Lyen to see the girl pull off her shorts to show that she packing this whole time! It did surprise to see that she was herm, but somehow it didn't surprise her that she was ready to just fuck the poor dog boy over the counter. She it tore at her internally to see this happen to him, to be fucked in the ass out in the open as people berated him. I made her quite angry! however she had a job to do she could not start something now not with Lyen unarmed and.... unclothed.... she hid all her emotions behind small smirk. "Girls bathrooms got it.", she said simply as she made her way there. is she could just catch a glimpse of the kidnappees she could start forming a plan to get the poor things out of here.