[VN] [Free/patreon] Beginning another life [Zyzonia]

zyzonia

Sep 15, 2019
Hello i started to develop my own game Beginning another life after some inspiration from Fenoxo and other developers. I am doing it mostly as a side gig to learn renepy and game design while I am at Uni.

If people like it then i will absolutely put more time and effort in it but for now its on the side for fun.

The game is about a guy(you) who is kicked out after a bad divorce from your parents. It's not completely clear as to why they sent you away but that is something you can definitely find out if you want to.

Because of this you move to a new city and get enrolled into a new school. one could say it's the Beginning of another life.

Because of your fathers rather whelty and powerful background he did not leave you empty handed in your new path. One could say that you have enough money to last for a lifetime of naughty activity but in the end its up to you how you spend it.

It's up to you to choose how you live your life. Will you focus on the business side of things and try to follow your fathers footsteps as a powerful businessman?
will you try to mend your family back together?
Or do you maybe want to focus on all the girls that is available to you?

Right now the game is a very bare bones demo but i wanted to put something out there for people to try.

I appreciate all feedback or rather i live off of it.

Fetishes in the release : Dom/Sub Creampie Preg, Seduction, Role play (Blackmail, forced)
parings in the release : F/M

Things to be included: Role play(incest) threesome, orgy, blowjob, titty fuck, cumplay, Maid/assistant, voyeurism, exhibition. and boatload of more when i get to them.

To be include F/M, FF/M, Multi
M/M (avoidable)

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ooln7weynvjpt0z/Beginnings-0.10-pc.zip/file
PC and mac https://mega.nz/#F!WpMynIxJ!rGuZ0lT5zZwrex0Lw5-Fpg
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Zyzonia
Discord: https://discord.gg/jjauJDy

Change log:
0,1 HD re release

0.011:Did a quick update that should fix all the spelling and grammar issues. Also added 6 fast renders to make the intro better.

A010P.png

A105P.png

promo5.png

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
First things first, you sir desperately require an editor. You might be able to convince someone to proofread for free, or you could hire an actual editor like myself, but either way, I *strongly* recommend you get someone to look over your writing. Secondly, I'm going to guess the F/F and F/M is *not* avoidable, given the way you listed the pairings?

zyzonia

Sep 15, 2019
yeah F/F F/M is not avoidable. and yeah writing is not my strong suit so to speak. but im getting better. i just jumped into this so getting someone to proofread seams to be a long way of right now. and getting and editor even more so.
but thank you! any specific thing about the writing? or just in general?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I hope you put more effort into the way you write the game than you do your forum posts. There's a difference between writing not being your strong suit, and just being lazy. You can get away with being lazy on a forum (although it's not a good look) but if the game's writing is anything like these forum posts, it's not even worth looking at.

Reactions: Kesil

zyzonia

Sep 15, 2019
I hope you put more effort into the way you write the game than you do your forum posts. There's a difference between writing not being your strong suit, and just being lazy. You can get away with being lazy on a forum (although it's not a good look) but if the game's writing is anything like these forum posts, it's not even worth looking at.
I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm not lazy just very inexperienced. there is a lot of things i have had to do that i did not except. setting up discord, patreon, finding out how to create a scene and much more. It's a learning experience and I'm getting better every day. I try to do my beast and writing relay is not my strong suit. English is not my first language and i have to google a lot of stuff. and i do agree that i the game and post are missing some much needed fine touching. But i relay wanted to put something out there so i could get some feedback. Some positive mostly negative.

Either way i hope you give me a fair shot if not now maybe in the future when i have had sometime to do some work on the game.

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
Hey.

Always good to more games here.

I see a few kinks I'm interested in. Sub/Dom, maid/assistant.

In this game, how would I get access to Sub/Dom content? Would it require me to be abusive, or would it be consensual from the start?

zyzonia

Sep 15, 2019
First be abusive and not naive. and then Choose the options that have a bad taste to them and you should get the option to blackmail and take advantage of her in this version. I am also currently bug fixing and proofreading.
I am planning some manipulative controlling paths so it wont be all be mean and be dominant. its suppose to be more realistic or at least try to be.

right now there should be 2 scenes.
seduction whit lustful and good choices
blackmailed whit bad choices and being in control.

thanks for the comment!