Vertical orientation mode please

xangriegor

Oct 22, 2015
So this has been bugging me forever... I was hoping CoC 2 would fix it but... Can you PLEASE move the right and left status bars to the top of the screen in the android app when it's in vertical orientation? Or some other method of adapting to different screen shapes? In vertical mode it's unreadable, in horizontal mode it's only slightly better, though the new font size option helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190620-010746_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    Screenshot_20190620-010746_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
So this has been bugging me forever... I was hoping CoC 2 would fix it but... Can you PLEASE move the right and left status bars to the top of the screen in the android app when it's in vertical orientation? Or some other method of adapting to different screen shapes? In vertical mode it's unreadable, in horizontal mode it's only slightly better, though the new font size option helps.
No

Reactions: Libelous

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
We're not going to dedicate the time and resources to redo the UI and add a bunch of new functionality just for a small percentage of mobile players (who altogether are sub 20% of the player base) who can't be bothered to hold their phone sideways.

We only provide mobile builds of either game because they don't take much if any additional resources from the PC version. Nobody on the team has any experience with mobile development.