Varmint, Siegwulfe, and Tam-Wolf Future upgrades?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm why I feel all of you try make sound like any non-carbon based lifeforms can't be nothing more that beasts that would not pass test to check if fucking them is bestiality or not?

@Karretch Well yes that not how biology of carbon based liveforms not work but who said TiTS can't have biology of non-carbon based liveforms?

It's goddamit bacon space adventure and yet you all want to be so closeminded of not allwoing mixing some really alien species. So like what if some hot aline gal would be based on other than carbon? If it would be enough good writing none of you may consider that your PC that si based on carbon fuck alien gal not based on carbon...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You're the one being close minded.

I reiterate that silicone is a polymer. Saying "silicone-based" life is like saying "rubber-based" life. It doesn't make any sense, even in a sci-fi setting.

Speaking of sci-fi, "silicon-based" life in sci-fi is obligated to be computer like because fantasy.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not against silcon(e) based life, just not of the opinion that just because we use it in computers all silicon life is then instantly computer-like.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well at first yeah I unfortunate call them similar to computers as such life-forms. But in theory having other base to build on than carbon may not make those life forms much different. Unless aside carbon other 2-3 main components are also different.

So yeah forgive me Karreth for making this shallow comapre of silicon life to been type of sentient computers.