Varmint, Siegwulfe, and Tam-Wolf Future upgrades?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
You know after knowing how the Goo-armor is going to be getting upgrades to stay relevant, it got me thinking about how long will it be until these three get tossed aside for something else. Tam-wolf has gotten an upgrade, but I don't think there is anymore planned upgrades for him as far as I know.

Personally, I feel that these three have upgrade potential to could make them stay relevant.

What upgrades would you guys give these three?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin won't write it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think tamwolf is gonna get one more upgrade in the very least.
But the only combat it will be useful for will take place in the bedroom ;)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Varmint no, Siegwulf maybe (probably more sex scenes before combat stuff), Tam-wolf yes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well varmits could be feed some TF items to beef up (ok that pointelss to dream since Savin said it will be dead end of combat helpers), for Siegwulf probably some upgrade like Tam-Wolf can get now so been more combat capable and for Tam-Wolf also some another upgrate in frame.

Thou as said all of them count as drone/battle pet and those are viewed as in friggin perfectly spot by Fen so even some amazing upgrades written by Savin would end the same as it was in past. Yup I'm pessimist on this one but better been pesimistic and been nicely suprised then hyperoptimist and have your hopes crushed.

EDIT: Well Sieg frame is...quite more bigger than Tam one unless their similar in size so...anyway some vehicle mounted type of weapon possible to add to Sieg to carry on her back. Probably with option to easy remove for cases like...sex scene. Artillery Siegwulfe mode when? Or better...and lust based artillery mode when?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Can we make the Tam-Wolf to be able to sex us?

I mean he is a dog(wolf).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin will write it, right after the Varmint sex-pak.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Varmint no, Siegwulf maybe (probably more sex scenes before combat stuff), Tam-wolf yes.

Varmint: Darn was hoping for something for the little bugger. Oh well.
SiegeWulfe: Oooo, really hoping that there will indeed be upgrades for her.
Tam-Wolf: Awesome!

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Yeah. I'd definitely love to see more stuff with the Varmint. Having an "attack dog" sort of thing is about a million times better than having cold metal robot dogs things. Maybe get it a flak jacket or the like, train her up like you train yourself. Etc, etc.

That's definitely something that I'd vote for.

Reactions: Kesil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Knowing this forum people may come with...most wild idea: bimbofy Varmit ^^

I mean Fen loves bimbos so why not? And Varmit is gainable at Bimbo (and Brutes) planet too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not smart or pretty enough. It's essentially a wild dog.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Plexiga was brain dead beaing and with help form certain Doctor PC can make her reach somewehre around bimbo inteligence lvl so why not let Varmit undergone similar treatment?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Varmint is also silicon(e) based life, pexiga already had a modicum of an intelligent brain before their equivalent of menopause.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pexiga was like increasing someone from toddler-like intelligence to teen-like intelligence.

Varmints are like babies, except they can't speak or problem solve in the same way certain species (such as primates and crows) do.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We got our comp tech based on silicone...so as we got this futurustic setting why not make it possible to silicone based life form been able to turn into...a living computer?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The fact that a creature so similar to a Terran canine can be "silicone-based" doesn't make any sense. Not sure if mistake or Fen is packing a PhD in biochemistry and I simply don't understand his genius. In any case, whatever; let's just ignore this tidbit.

Anyway, "silicon" is what's in our computers, and "silicon-based" life is usually how we refer to AI and the like in sci-fi. "Silicone", meanwhile, is what's in silicone-based lube, silicone-based implants, and Gianna's lips.

By the way, Silicon is an element, and Silicone is a polymer.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The fact that a creature so similar to a Terran canine can be "silicone-based" doesn't make any sense.
Convergent evolution explains the similarities and silicon based life is a staple of sci-fi anyways. That's high school level biology and having consuming a fair amount of sci-fi media at all.

Though fen mighta fucked up silicon and silicone.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, silicone is a pun. Like the shit they eat for Gianna, or exaggerate body parts IRL. Otherwise it would be silicon, but sex game.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
If Seigwulfe gets an upgrade it would please me greatly for it to be her learning how to use guns. Or mounting Taur Grade weaponry on her.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Just to keep the idea going, maybe some species could have simple logic boards like peacocks have their tails or deers have their antlers? So the older they get the more complicated the wiring gets or smth. Or they could move it conciously so some have built-in calculators and this became twice as nonsensical quickly...
Not even a write-it-yourself sorta thing, I wanna chat sci-fi and derail threads.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You talking silicon-based life? Cuz that's not how it works. Silicon-based life isn't robots, it's silicon instead of carbon in some-to-all biological functions. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) there could be something that becomes something akin to technorganic, but otherwise they're usually considered rocky/minerally, even though we have no evidence of that. Silicone, the squishy stuff for implants, idk even how that would work :p.