Variations of The Treatment

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I'm just a little confused about how the Treatment TF currently is implemented. Are some of the variations like feminizing male characters or making females grow muscles currently obtainable?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not yet. Personally I feel there should be a poll here, so Fen can at least gauge what people are interested in next.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I would really like some more details on what the variants would do. Like, would you get brute speech from the Cowmazion treatment? Ditz speech from the Faux-Cow version?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I like the suggestion of blocking off Mhen'ga's jungle area until level two, but I'd also like to see some more non-combat quests/missions to help newbie Steeles reach that level.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I know at least one artist wants femboi treatments. I'd be happy to try writing it, but I'm not sure what that would entail. If I could get an outline or set of entries to fill out, I could get going on it, though.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The way it currently works is that when you first inject the treatment, the version if the treatment you receive is determined then and there.  You could write an entire process for a faux-cow treatment and it would be perfectly fine.  Modular transformation fragments, on the other hand, won't work well.