Valor and glory - New public version 27/01/2019!

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Gave the new version a poke.  Absolutely loved the moohmin scene.  Dominant cowgirls, forced nursing, and cowgirl position are all right up my alley.  I found that the flee action was still next to useless and that the early game can be unfair if you just never get any gels to turn into healing potions.  I was eventually forced to use save scumming in order to reach the tavern without being defeated.

I was curious if alternative scenes for your NPCs where they're dominant was on your radar at all?

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
Two new bugs for me to stamp on for the next patch - Thanks for reporting them :)

You are welcome :)

Btw I like your game. Nice artwork and nice smut scenes, including the new one for the orc.

Come to think of it, I remember an issue with a perk that ought to give the character some HP but as far as I remember it, it did not actually add 10 HP (I think that was what the perk said it would do) to the max HP total. But I am not entirely sure about that one :$

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Gave the new version a poke.  Absolutely loved the moohmin scene.  Dominant cowgirls, forced nursing, and cowgirl position are all right up my alley.  I found that the flee action was still next to useless and that the early game can be unfair if you just never get any gels to turn into healing potions.  I was eventually forced to use save scumming in order to reach the tavern without being defeated.

I was curious if alternative scenes for your NPCs where they're dominant was on your radar at all?

I'll have a look :)  See if I can find anything

The flee action is a little strict, oui. I'll try and think of something.
"I was curious if alternative scenes for your NPCs where they're dominant was on your radar at all?" - If you asking about scenes where the monster wins, there's aren't any on the table right now. Not until there more monsters. Perhaps a player win scenario, but not currently on the table

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'll have a look :)  See if I can find anything

The flee action is a little strict, oui. I'll try and think of something.
"I was curious if alternative scenes for your NPCs where they're dominant was on your radar at all?" - If you asking about scenes where the monster wins, there's aren't any on the table right now. Not until there more monsters. Perhaps a player win scenario, but not currently on the table

I'm mean the NPCs like Symphony and Ealin.  As a male PC, I haven't seen any scenes where the girls are dominant.  Do you have any plans to add scenes where the player bottoms?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

T~T7 *wipes tears of pride from face*

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Game version 0.0.2b - 22/08/2016
New features:
- New scene for Gnuk the orc, working for both M/M and M/F (You need to have passed the charisma check in the quest "Orc blues")
- The Moohmin defeat scene is ready to smash your pelvises.
- Cumquats and Moohmins now have their introduction- and defeat descriptions
- Some people had trouble that the game didn't work on their resolutions so I've added a smaller window size.
- There's a new button between minimize and close. It changes the window to the smallest size (but only works on the start screen), giving the low-resolution users a chance to actually click on the buttons :p

Fixes:
- Fixed that when loading a game it doesn't override the current level tree, denying saved games to increase in levels. (Also raised the cap to 7 as a little "sorry")

Notes:
- Was thinking about looking into Patreon. Not knowing a lot about, if someone with experience could share their knowledge I'd be thankful :)

Also, if you do Patreon: Being transparent and communicating often (much like you've done) is a huge part of doing Patreon. Screenshots, sneak-peaks, that sort of thing are all important.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
finally decided to pick this up and give it a try. Question since I'm being a lazy git... I suppose there's no way for the PC to get their character turned into a futa/herm is there?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
finally decided to pick this up and give it a try. Question since I'm being a lazy git... I suppose there's no way for the PC to get their character turned into a futa/herm is there?

I haven't seen any transformation mechanics thus far.  Doubt we will, since he'd have to recode everything for the extra gender possibilities.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Apologies for the delayed response.

I'm mean the NPCs like Symphony and Ealin.  As a male PC, I haven't seen any scenes where the girls are dominant.  Do you have any plans to add scenes where the player bottoms?

I can surely see Ealin doing so, maybe Symph as well. Maybe once I get the other stuff sorted :)

Thanks for giving it a go :)  No futa option at this time, but I'd very much like to implement it at some point. I could go for some futa on female myself.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Apologies for the delayed response.

I can surely see Ealin doing so, maybe Symph as well. Maybe once I get the other stuff sorted :)

Thanks for giving it a go :)  No futa option at this time, but I'd very much like to implement it at some point. I could go for some futa on female myself.

Sounds good.

Watch out if you're going to dive down that rabbit hole.  The more options/transformations are in the game the harder it will be to write meaningful content for them.  Having just the male and female (possibly herm) options is a benefit, since it lets you focus on just those without having to worry about dozens of different possible configurations.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey everyone.

I've been giving it a go at trying to set up a patreon page (looking at others, reading about it, etc) but I wanted to hear if you had some good ideas :D  
This should be a preview link to it: https://www.patreon.com/preview/c5f461b35b7b4215bcd68f134a176962

There's also the thank you message:

View attachment 4582

hopefully it works

The preview looks good. Certainly set up some good stuff with basic formats. Maybe once your patreon gets moving you can pick up help/focus more on your end of the work. It might be good to get some more goals in line, too. Not a whole ton, but it helps when people see some achievable goals within reason (such as the first which I can see getting filled quickly).

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
Considering that a latte is an espresso with milk, i would reverse the two level names but that is just me

atar

Oct 16, 2015
Bug: when the inventory is full but the stacks of items you intend to craft (e.g. leather straps) are not full, you cannot craft anything.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Bug: when the inventory is full but the stacks of items you intend to craft (e.g. leather straps) are not full, you cannot craft anything.

Ah, thanks man for reporting it. I'll get that fixed. 
(Having release week at work and it's taking a little longer this week, delaying the next update somewhat.) 

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Game version 0.0.2c - 12/09/2016
New features:
- New scene for M/M - you can now beat the ratling and take advantage (lust 30+) (No art yet)
- New scene for F/F - The woodrunner can now be taken advantage of (lust 30+)
- Patreon is up and running ( https://www.patreon.com/valorandglory ) for the people that feel this project deserves it. I've tried to create some worthy reward tiers.

Fixes:
- Removed a paragraph in the woodrunner win scene that belonged to the forest golem
- Mana potions now do what they was intended to do: restore mana.
- Crafting now properly adds a newly crafted item to an existing stack
- Fixed the "Healthy" perk not granting 10 additional hp

Notes:
- Work has been rather hectic these last few weeks, so I'd hadn't been able to enjoy your company as much as I wanted.
- Thanks to everyone who's been reporting bugs. Much appreciated.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Game version 0.0.2c - 12/09/2016
New features:
- New scene for M/M - you can now beat the ratling and take advantage (lust 30+) (No art yet)
- New scene for F/F - The woodrunner can now be taken advantage of (lust 30+)
- Patreon is up and running ( https://www.patreon.com/valorandglory ) for the people that feel this project deserves it. I've tried to create some worthy reward tiers.

Fixes:
- Removed a paragraph in the woodrunner win scene that belonged to the forest golem
- Mana potions now do what they was intended to do: restore mana.
- Crafting now properly adds a newly crafted item to an existing stack
- Fixed the "Healthy" perk not granting 10 additional hp

Notes:
- Work has been rather hectic these last few weeks, so I'd hadn't been able to enjoy your company as much as I wanted.
- Thanks to everyone who's been reporting bugs. Much appreciated.

A Patreon and M/M content? Such nice features =3=

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

1c8f9b9a52c7307a6033b75c7e55220541657bd9bcd095db58d24117d1802eff.jpg

(Thank Spider-Man for that one patron)

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
Excuse me. Is there a walkthrough or something? Because I can't seem to find where to trigger the quest "Orc Blues" and I went through all the aviable map

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Excuse me. Is there a walkthrough or something? Because I can't seem to find where to trigger the quest "Orc Blues" and I went through all the aviable map

Greetings. No walkthrough. Can give you a tip though :)  "Orc blues" is triggered after having grinded a certain amount of reputation with Moira the bartender at the Foxhole.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Game version 0.0.2d - 20/09/2016
New features:
- The M/M ratling scene now has some art to go along it
- Journal entry on Moohmins and fae spirits(cumquats)
- New perks including - Right back at ya!(counter attack), dual wielding, Slow metabolism, Halfway out the door(better escaping), Strong brew, Not in the mood(lust attack resistance)

Fixes:
- Fixed some of the old perks not working

Get the game at www.valorandglory.com and support the game at www.patreon.com/valorandglory

karunama

Apr 17, 2016

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Game version 0.0.2e - 06/10/2016
New features:
- New Hub! The farm is now available for visits between morning and evening. Follow the road south in the farmlands.
- New character! Clover, the farmer in charge, is looking for someone to help her get her farm back in shape.  
- New quest! "Cumquats on wheels" which can be found at the farm
- New work scene! Milk Clover's herd of moohmin and paid for it!

Fixes:
- Changed the Wood Runners drops to be Iron leafs, Fur and Wood runner horns. Hopefully this'll make it a bit easier to get materials for the first armor set.

Notes:
- Backgrounds takes a long time to draw ~ Garh!