Uveto secondhand spaceship shop.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Strangers, friends, and perverts in general. The ol' waifuwagon is getting a bit tight don't you think? I can't even get inside, and I think Anno's tail is clamped in the airlock... gimme a second people. *unclamps the pyppy's tail and tucks it safely inside.* As I was saying, really cramped in there.

I'd like to rectify that and I have a couple preliminary ideas cooking but before I dive into it there's something I wanna run by you guys. First what the shopkeeper will be like, (or rather, you'll just be choosing their cuz I can't make up my mind.) I can work with Ausar and Kaithrit, both male though cause we needs some gender diversity up in this shit. I'll also throw in a Gryvain because dragon-girls is my jam and TiTs doesn't have any, yet.

Next the real meat, the spess ships.

Uveto is a little on the fringy side as core worlds go, and rather low on the level spectrum in the long run, so rather than a fancy pansy up-town locale I was thinking it'd be pawnbroker/junkyard dealer. He'll buy and sell used spaceships (including the Casstech if you so desire... you monsters.) perfectly space-worthy, if a little dinged up. I'll probably be spending the rest of the night looking for concepts to draw inspiration from, I'd love if you lot posted some too and appreciate it. <3

That said, these are meant to be second hand, so nothing too high-end. Armed? Of course, spatious? Most definitely! Pretty? Why not, just not too much so, there won't be no Normandy SR-2's here. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Voting is hard.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about this being a thing when the, uh, mechanics of the whole ship thing are somewhat non-existent. If you just want to stick to names and vague descriptions it should be fine, I 'spose. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The problem with writting space ship content is that Fen and his crew haven't really established/ revealed the mechanics they want ships to function by yet. That's why all the major authors have avoided dabbling in making ships so far. You should probably wait till Fen, Sav, or Geddy create at least one sample ship of their own to serve as an example of what features/ stats they'd like new ships to have. 

The casstech is really more of a placeholder than an actual ship as can be seen that it  currently lacks any actual crew size limitations or space combat stats. So it's not really enough to go yet interms of designing other ships.

If you do write this content now the chances of it getting coded seem like they'll br exceedingly iffy in that there's already a waiting pile for stuff to be coded and by the time that they do get around to your ship it might turn out that the way they'd like ships to be designed/ submited is wildly diffrent from how your submission is formated. 

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Voting is hard.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about this being a thing when the, uh, mechanics of the whole ship thing are somewhat non-existent. If you just want to stick to names and vague descriptions it should be fine, I 'spose. 

I don't plan on dabbling in any mechanics really. Just vague descriptions like you said, couple more waifu slots in the crew quarters, maybe a bigger bed in the captain's cabin.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
We really could use some male kitty. Come to think, are there one? Lerris barely counts, and I can't name any another.

And ship concept: "Stiletto", small, super fast, no weapons, very strong hull and shields, origin - boarding shuttle (just ram into target and all set for bloodbath) converted into autonomous courier ship.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Damn, Gryvain is destroying the poll so far... not that I'm complaining maybe I should have added some incentive on the boys, like maybe he has a KihaCorp AI companion to interact with. I didn't wanna overtax myself though. :$

Bartran

Feb 9, 2016
Damn, Gryvain is destroying the poll so far... not that I'm complaining maybe I should have added some incentive on the boys, like maybe he has a KihaCorp AI companion to interact with. I didn't wanna overtax myself though. :$

While I did vote in the poll I'd suggest just writing what you want. If you don't like what you're doing it's going to be much harder to actually make yourself finish. Figure out what you want to do and then do that. I mean, this should go without saying, but sometimes people just forget that the most important factor in finishing a project is their own interest and motivation. 

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Makes sense. Clearly spessdragons are top-tier spacers.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

What did you expect, you said dragon girl...

While I did vote in the poll I'd suggest just writing what you want. If you don't like what you're doing it's going to be much harder to actually make yourself finish. Figure out what you want to do and then do that. I mean, this should go without saying, but sometimes people just forget that the most important factor in finishing a project is their own interest and motivation. 

I agree, write what you want. And don't feel chained down by poll results or gender diversity :p

Btw. Here's some ships I randomly found.

spaceship_2_by_generalpeer.jpg
c7e4a266e4eb7e717155a2d2c1b49c81.jpg

Violin-Spaceship--80006.jpg

My personal favourite.

But remember, what truly matters is what's on the inside.

original-space-stars-vashperado-sexy-spaceship-wallpaper-1.jpg

Just switch out this random gal with Bess and the phone-thingy with a book and we're good.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Oh I like those, I feel like the violin ship would be a luxury liner though...

Part of why I wanted a bigger bed for Steele's quarters is so I can snuggle with Anno and Bess simultaniously, it feels wrong to leave either one in the cold, but since the sex-bot won't get more content I guess the point is moot, would be nice for later even so...

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Have a not-so-vaguely-phallic ship in there and we are set.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
What did you expect, you said dragon girl...

I agree, write what you want. And don't feel chained down by poll results or gender diversity :p

Btw. Here's some ships I randomly found.

My personal favourite.

But remember, what truly matters is what's on the inside.

Just switch out this random gal with Bess and the phone-thingy with a book and we're good.

second image I know exactly where that is from. Star Citizen...

just so happen to have this as a backer

eLy6IgE.png

also... I thought ships weren't going to be sold, rather that they were rewards from certain things happening as the game progressed. I recall Ted, Gedan and Savin saying so.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
We really cound use some male kitty. Come to think, are there one? Lerris barely counts, and I can't name any another.

But he does tho (unless your asking for a more masculine Kaithrit).

Anyway, I chose Gryvain because we don't have those yet and that would give us a reason for a TF of said race.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I chose the Gryvain because... well its a dragon. Gender wasn't really the reason for my choice.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
But he does tho (unless your asking for a more masculine Kaithrit).

Shemale self-identifying as female with development towards herm... Maybe not masculine, but at least a boy who is not a hopeless sissy.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Part of why I wanted a bigger bed for Steele's quarters is so I can snuggle with Anno and Bess simultaniously, it feels wrong to leave either one in the cold, but since the sex-bot won't get more content I guess the point is moot, would be nice for later even so...

It´s sad to think about. I don´t even demand that much (I think). Just her name and the fact that she and Anno are sharing bed with me, perhaps even some snuggling. My imagination can work out the rest of her features.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
"As a race primarily accustomed to flight over walking, the soles and arches of a gryvain’s foot are noted to be a common erogenous zone."

Mmm sounds like prime foot worship material... I think only Sera does that right now, no?

"Gryvain naturally live for 350-400 years, though they achieve adulthood at a brisk 20 years."

Now I'm thinking it'd be funny if she's the one who sold the Z14 to Victor in the first place, maybe shagged him while she was at it.

K

Krynh

Yes, we need another character that Victor has shagged. There's been a dearth of them lately :)

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Could always switch it up to "was shagged by," given the futa aspect >_>

Oooh now that's a thought.

"Yeah, I remember Vic. I wonder, is your [assdescript] as tight as his was?" The draconic bombshell smiles mirthfully as she looks you over.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
BTW, it is stated that Vic has changed species and genders. So why not mention Vic as Victoria there?

That would be so weird for my Steele as I named her Victoria in my most recent play-through.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It's Vic after all, I mean PC even states he was a horn-dog in the intro. I wouldn't be surprised if Vic experimented and became female for a time, heck maybe even a herm.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
BTW, it is stated that Vic has changed species and genders. So why not mention Vic as Victoria there?

That's also a fascinating thought, but doesn't work mostly because if he bought (or otherwise acquired) the Z14 from here then it'd be at the very first leg of his personal Oddyssey. Now that's not a problem for the reason you might think, since while yes, Uveto is undoubtedly not where Vic started, in the 200-some years since then she could easily have relocated. Rather, he wouldn't have had his experimental microsurgeons at that time, so he wouldn't have undergone any transformations yet.

That would be so weird for my Steele as I named her Victoria in my most recent play-through.

Ouch yeah, that'd be awkward. xD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015