Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
What is that Relay Tower is abandoned if so someone else could adopt it?

Is the Stormguard Temple still standing?

Will the mission of the priestess milodan be implemented in the future or is it canceled?

Hunter Dreams still abandoned?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. No idea.

4. Totally.

Reactions: RedX

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. No idea.

4. Totally.
As for Hunter Dream, could you adopt it? I have written fanfics and some other personal things, and I have always been interested in that store, I know it was originally the weapons store before the other one, so my idea is to give it another approach. Thanks for response uwu

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As for Hunter Dream, could you adopt it? I have written fanfics and some other personal things, and I have always been interested in that store, I know it was originally the weapons store before the other one, so my idea is to give it another approach. Thanks for response uwu

You could. HOWEVER...

Any TiTS project will balloon bigger then you think it will. Small advice, read up on the writing guides, start with the SMUT first (the hardest part) and then go from there.

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
You could. HOWEVER...

Any TiTS project will balloon bigger then you think it will. Small advice, read up on the writing guides, start with the SMUT first (the hardest part) and then go from there.
I will read it thanks, where can I find it? Well currently he can't but in December I will since I will have vacations from the university

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
So, something I'm curious about - why, once I've gotten the translation for the Korgonne language refined, do the Korgonne random encounters still talk like they aren't being properly translated?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
So, something I'm curious about - why, once I've gotten the translation for the Korgonne language refined, do the Korgonne random encounters still talk like they aren't being properly translated?

In game issues with hold dialects i guess.

Although the real reason is that the random encounters are older than the translator. And there is no translated dialogue for them.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
In game issues with hold dialects i guess.

Although the real reason is that the random encounters are older than the translator. And there is no translated dialogue for them.
Huh. Yeah, I'd kind of figured it was a case of "hey, just because you got it working reliably for one Korgonne clan doesn't mean that it works perfectly for Korgonne language as a whole" - ie., Korgonne dialects can be as varied as the various dialects and variations of the English language on Earth (see also people having trouble understanding accented English, never mind English using different slang/different spelling of words/different pronunciations).

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
So, i realize the planet is considered to be complete at this point, but --playing through it with zero foreknowledge-- in its current shape it kinda asks for an extra push for the player to venture into the far-east territory (other than "it's there" which was an old school approach already some 20+ years ago and something the game otherwise mostly manages to avoid).

There's already a hook for it in place, with Anyxine mentioning the dragon causing her company some trouble, so perhaps this could take shape of a side-quest, with her asking Steele for help with resolving this problem? (or Steele deciding on their own it'd be something worth looking into, after inquiring about that topic)

This provides incentive to seek out the frostwyrm, with a number of ways to resolve the issue -- either by putting the frostwyrm down, asking her to stay away once befriended, siding with her even if it means trouble for your company persist, or trying to arrange some sort of meeting between involved parties to find a middle ground (which, let's admit it, is just a thin excuse for potential Steele-filled dragon sandwich)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This provides incentive to seek out the frostwyrm, with a number of ways to resolve the issue -- either by putting the frostwyrm down, asking her to stay away once befriended, siding with her even if it means trouble for your company persist, or trying to arrange some sort of meeting between involved parties to find a middle ground (which, let's admit it, is just a thin excuse for potential Steele-filled dragon sandwich)
The Frostwyrm fucks Steph Irson live on camera. If that doesn't get you interested...
Granted, nothing tells you it's out on the Eastern edge, but if you're there the encounter is common enough that it's practically guaranteed if you walk the full length of the area. The thing that needs signposting is the win 3 times, lose 1 before the Frostwyrm will fuck Captain Steele. If you can win, you can probably win consistently.
The other thing that's out there is unlocking the Milodan Priestesses. With a scene that looks like the start of a quest.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Granted, nothing tells you it's out on the Eastern edge, but if you're there the encounter is common enough that it's practically guaranteed if you walk the full length of the area.
As you note yourself, you'll find it if you go there, but there's no real reason for you to actually go there in the first place. To see a glimpse of frostwyrm beforehand you have to #1 want to watch the show in the first place #2 get Steph show instead of Tank Kannon show #3 sit through entire multi-page thing until the very end and then #4 be interested in getting fucked by a frostwyrm enough to want to seek it out on this premise. That's a number of hurdles quite a few people won't clear.

The thing that needs signposting is the win 3 times, lose 1 before the Frostwyrm will fuck Captain Steele.
It's another thing the side-quest could help with -- it'd provide incentive/excuse to try to establish some basic communication with the frostwyrm over multiple wins, and then maybe make sexual content available simply as part of that communication, after enough wins/talks, or at least provide some hints it's gated by losing past certain point.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I've covered that in my initial post:
(other than "it's there" which was an old school approach already some 20+ years ago and something the game otherwise mostly manages to avoid)
The idea of exploring in the spirit of the planet rush a moon that was already explored literally some 300 years ago is particularly unconvincing -- spending your time on "exploring" something long-since explored and settled means you aren't using that time to explore planets which are part of the Rush, so it is more like the opposite of 'planet rush spirit'. And even the actual rush planets aren't something the player explores just because of some nebulous rush spirit, but because their father buried inheritance carrots there for them to find, essentially blackmailing them to, whether they're personally interested in it or not.

Anyway, the point isn't that "but some people will still go there". It's to provide a bit of content as an extra incentive to visit the area, for those who'd find the current setup insufficient, and to add some polish and consistency to game experience across the board.

Last edited:

Kadioc

Mar 19, 2016
Curious about something, would it be possible to add a "Reset Ula" flag into the in-game cheats? There's already something for resetting Wargii Hold, so an Ula reset would be nice. Particularly because I lost her and missed out on the Korgii Hold quest line - went back to the station to get her a Heat Belt, and she was gone by the time I got back.

I don't really like the idea of messing with the command console and changing the flags, too paranoid about breaking the game.