Urethra masturbation???

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
We all know that the pc does some urethra play with most of the enemies on myr'rellion, (can't remember if i spelled that right, not gonna care) as well as some npcs' from a few planets, so why not just make it a regular thing and let the pc shove some kind of toy, stolen dildo, beads, rod, whatever the fuck, hell self fisting if big enough, inside his/her own dick whenever they choose? It would make for some really kinky shit, plus imagine if the pc could choose to leave in or take it out, like the HL thong

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, I saw you're new around so I would like to refer you to the sticky thread called What the Idea Subforum Is For. If it's something you like to see in the game, there's no point pitching it in the wind, Fen nor Savin won't pick it 99.99999% of the time. You will have to write it yourself and hope the quality is up to par with the game to have your work accepted and implemented.

Now if you're planning to go through with it, your idea is rather simple to write in theory: Steele acquire a fitting sextoy from a shop for instance, and then it's a series of masturbation scenes in the ship. You don't even have to make multiple toys, the first one can just increase in girth upon Steele request. If you feel really fancy, you can imagine a progression system: for each size of the toy, you can have two scenes variation: one with Steele playing with the toy at desired size, and one "stretch training" where the toy expands inside Steele's urethra. After some training you unlock new scenes with a bigger girth. Potentially you can grey out the smallest sizes after a while because Steele's urethra is just too loose to feel something with them. Also don't forget Steele can have multiple dicks, so multiple training level on each one.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really like this concept, but wrong sub-forum mate.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
I didnt realize i would have to do all tht, i thought ideas were to just post some random idea and hope someone would look at it and say "hey i like your idea, mind if i use it?" And i would say "SURE, take it, im just spitting out ideas". Thnks for pointng that out guys, i didn't realize there was a specific section for just plain ideas, so now im gonna repost in the correct section this time, also the progression system idea is really good thinking. It would be just like the egg trainer but for males and hermaphrodites, i really like tht idea now that i think about it.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Or i'll just make something and have someone else refine it, idk, ill figure it out, but still if someone wants the idea they can have it, ill help in some way in making it, like what might happen if the character does this or tht. I'm not much of a writer, more of an artist really, but ill try my hand at it and see where it goes. Just honestly trying to find someone who has more experience than me in the writing department and see if they like it enough to use it. Not here to raise views.

Last edited:

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
What are these scenes that you are talking about?

I can only remember the Ganrael scene on Myrellion but not the other scenes.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
There is a scene on uveto, you take the elevator down to irestad and go up the stairs next to that machine that turns you into a buttslut. Once you go up the stairs you will meet a hermaphrodite asking you to find 5 weather drones lost in the enemy area, once thats done you can sex her and one of her sex options (and you'll need a big ass dick for this) is to stick her dick inside of yours and inflate each other with cum. Also the ganreal on myrellion have a scene the bothoric have a scene and all of the nyrea have a scene, inculde a npc you can find next to the plain dock on the red side of myrellion, she has a scene too. For the nyrea, to access their scene you need a dick tail, which you can acquire by walking around the minefield on myrellion, its a small parasite that you can catch and have it become your tail.