Unwanted continual bust increases

Reeva Knight

May 19, 2021
I can’t find an answer online so thought I would ask here. My champ’s bust size just keeps going up and up and I can’t stop it no matter how many blue eggs I eat. It seems to be from having any sort of sex over a few days and boom, up from an A to an FF ><.

I am doing a 100% corruption run and I have had fun farming Succubus milk/incubus cum for all the fun demon TF’s.

Tried going down from 100% corruption to about 75 and also tried swapping body colour given from Succubus to incubus TF’s. Only thing that seemed to stop it was being completely flat but… c’mon lol.

My preferred size is a B, maybe a C. Just let me have my small bust haha. Is there a way to stop this or will I have to sacrifice something? Thx

Exrav

Apr 17, 2020
I can’t find an answer online so thought I would ask here. My champ’s bust size just keeps going up and up and I can’t stop it no matter how many blue eggs I eat. It seems to be from having any sort of sex over a few days and boom, up from an A to an FF ><.

I am doing a 100% corruption run and I have had fun farming Succubus milk/incubus cum for all the fun demon TF’s.

Tried going down from 100% corruption to about 75 and also tried swapping body colour given from Succubus to incubus TF’s. Only thing that seemed to stop it was being completely flat but… c’mon lol.

My preferred size is a B, maybe a C. Just let me have my small bust haha. Is there a way to stop this or will I have to sacrifice something? Thx
Are you wearing the Hornet Ring?

Reeva Knight

May 19, 2021
!!!! I totally forgot about that.

OMG is that it?! Hahaha. I did all this at the same time and gen thought it had something to do with the corruption.

Damn been struggling to figure this out for ages and it’s been staring me in the face. Typical. Lol

Thank you for the quick response! I must have just tunnel visioned the crit up and missed the special effect completely.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
At this point im gonna make a drinking game out of people who have one of the "cursed" items equipped and are wondering why things like this are happening lol, READ THAT DAMN DISCRIPTIONS PEOPLE.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
VQI2cOe.png

goldragon69

Dec 16, 2021
USA
hey try to wear 2 of the rings that hornet ring increases bust but something else increased my butt. I got rid of the butt one. LOL. Right now with the hornet ring I have Cait beat. LOL