How to get Azra Pregnant?

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
I was looking at the gallery and noticed that there is a pregnant bust for Azra. I was wondering how to get Azra pregnant to get the bust?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Isn't Azra in an indefinite incomplete state since Fen hasn't been up to writing as of late? Thought I'd remember that coming up before. Unless he starts writing again for the game or passes the mantle to someone else...

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
You don't.
Oh ok, so the pregnant bust is just there but not being used? I find it odd that it would be in the gallery if it isn't accessible through normal gameplay. Thanks for letting me know anyways Savin!

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
Forgot to ask, but since there are unused pregnant busts for Azra, does that mean that the blowjob cg also is inaccessible through normal gameplay?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
you need to progress her personal quest as far as you can, then there should be an option to blow her in her sex menu.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I will say that I don't understand why you guys are pushing images that aren't being used - it just chews up your bandwidth and ours, and leads to exactly this sort of question being asked. It seems to me it would be better to only push what is used in the game, and then if a new image is needed for a new version, push it then.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Isn't Azra in an indefinite incomplete state since Fen hasn't been up to writing as of late? Thought I'd remember that coming up before. Unless he starts writing again for the game or passes the mantle to someone else...
I still hold hope for Azra content. She's a popular NPC, also a futa, milf, etc... I'd wager it wouldn't be hard to find a writer interested in a commission to wrap up her content for Fen after the main story is done. If he wants to.

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
you need to progress her personal quest as far as you can, then there should be an option to blow her in her sex menu.
There is an animated CG of Azra giving the Steele a Blowjob, thats the CG I am referring to. I was able to get the BJ CG where Steele is blowing Azra just fine.