[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. We can look into it for sure, we might do a poll on our social to see if that's an option a lot of players are interested in having.
A poll would be a good idea, but yeah, having a pocket full of denari makes me unmotivated to try the private slave missions for example.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
How do I get the mission from Ameer? He asks me for a favour but then the dialogue just ends, I don't understand...

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
How do I get the mission from Ameer? He asks me for a favour but then the dialogue just ends, I don't understand...
You need to go with the option "who cares?", that'll do the trick if you're still stuck.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
You need to go with the option "who cares?", that'll do the trick if you're still stuck.
For real? I've been stuck on that for a while. Didn't really see that line taking the conversation any further... a bit odd in my opinion lol

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
For real? I've been stuck on that for a while. Didn't really see that line taking the conversation any further... a bit odd in my opinion lol
Yeah, it is a bit. We might rework some of that dialogue down the line.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Where are there clothes to buy? The slave in the house says we can buy clothes, but where?
That dialogue is a bit outdated actually, clothes are not available at the moment, though we've not discarded plans to implement it in the future.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
The slave's reaction to anal could be different based on if their love or fear is highest, like it makes sense if they don't enjoy it if fear is high, but if love is high then there could be different lines of them enjoying it, maybe?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
The slave's reaction to anal could be different based on if their love or fear is highest, like it makes sense if they don't enjoy it if fear is high, but if love is high then there could be different lines of them enjoying it, maybe?
That could be interesting, we've been having some trouble with the love/fear mechanics but we could make some tweaks in that regard.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
That could be interesting, we've been having some trouble with the love/fear mechanics but we could make some tweaks in that regard.
Yeah, when it's all figured out it'd be a good addition, just changing the lines and the moaning to be positive would be great already.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
I see you guys are going for a Steam release! Do you have a date yet?